SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun May 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Also just reading the AOL interview where Cat says she's closest to Shawn and Kaitlyn of all the Bachelor couples. That kind of surprised me. Have they met?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 01, 2016 2:58 pm

If they get Dreft for a year, in my eyes that's a freebie. 
Good for them. 
Years and years ago, my first cousin was one of the boys on the quaker oats boxes. It helped pay for a lot of things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 01, 2016 3:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:Also just reading the AOL interview where Cat says she's closest to Shawn and Kaitlyn of all the Bachelor couples. That kind of surprised me. Have they met?

Yes. Cat met them at fashion week last September and then they all went to a Cowboys game together in like January.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 01, 2016 4:20 pm

I was kinda surprised by the Kaitlyn/Shawn Catherine/Sean friendship too! Not sure why. They just seem like very different people/couples to me. I'm surprised they aren't closer to Des/Chris just because they shared a season and thus probably naturally know each other better. Maybe it's a bit weird for them though, I don't know.

I liked what Cat said about all the successful couples supporting each other and being able to talk candidly with each other about everything. That was kind of cool. That married club is growing! For years it was just T/R.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 01, 2016 4:29 pm

They only met S/K twice? And this is their closest friends of the franchise out of all the others they have met? 
Interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 01, 2016 4:32 pm

I am not surprised the SeanCat and Des and Chris are not close. Des and Cat are not each other's type of people. No judgement, but they weren't particularly close while filming Sean's season and there might still be a tiny sting that Sean and was supposedly so torn between Des and Cat at F4. I kind of wondered if Des would have been F1 if he had let Cat go? And I think they would have ended quickly, so Sean totally made the right choice there. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They only met S/K twice? And this is their closest friends of the franchise out of all the others they have met? 
Interesting.
Very telling IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Yes they have *cough profile picture cough* Hugesmile Heck I was surprised when I read that as well, I like it. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Well... I'm sure location has something to do with it, in SeanCat's defense. Maybe they will become besties with Dallas based JoJo and F1. Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 75 3806527698

I love the Mesnick/Seigfried friendship. But that's easy because they are Seattle based. Lauren has already hung with Trista, Ben with both Trista and Ryan pre-Lauren, and a recent interview in their fan thread plus a Twitter exchange between Trista and Lauren leads people to believe Ben/Lauren will be hanging with T/R soon. But again, those couples have location on their side.

Very valid point about Des/Catherine/Sean, stuck. Catherine said herself she and Sean are very alike in that they are opportunists. Des also is, to a certain degree, but she's a different kind of opportunist. It worked out how it should have for both ladies. Though I don't know that Des would have been F1 had Sean cut Cat at F4. I think that honor may have gone to Lindsay. Also a low profile gal, even more so than Des. So I don't think that one would have lasted either. Good thing Sean kept Cat around!

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun May 01, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun May 01, 2016 5:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Also just reading the AOL interview where Cat says she's closest to Shawn and Kaitlyn of all the Bachelor couples. That kind of surprised me. Have they met?

That surprised me too. I don't see those two couples with much in common - sort of like an Oscar and Felix (The Odd Couple) pairing. Yes, I'm showing my age. giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 01, 2016 5:42 pm

I don't think the friendship is surprising at all. I think Catherine needs to hold herself on a very tight leash to be acceptable to Sean and his family, so her friendship with a girl that has zero reservations and whose boyfriend actively encourages and participates in her wild child ways makes perfect sense to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sun May 01, 2016 5:56 pm

IIRC Cat really liked K during Chris' season. I can see how they'd hit it off - they do have the Seattle/Vancouver thing in common. But if they are closest to them from the franchise it doesn't say much for the week they spent with the Mesnicks! giggling
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie