SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun May 01, 2016 12:30 pm

I thought he's going to be in some movie and he's an actor now? According to IMDB.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Sun May 01, 2016 12:34 pm

They showed up in my AOL feed this morning with an article too saying they regret going on the shows AFTER they are on them. I will give Catherine credit for saying they are opportunists.

So now involving the baby in product promotion? Are the other pregnant couples doing that too - I don't follow them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 01, 2016 12:36 pm

An actor?! I can't even, as the kids would say. Benlo, you're our only hope.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 01, 2016 12:42 pm

instinct wrote:What’s next for your both?

Sean: We’re both staying extremely busy. Catherine’s running her stationery company and I’m doing real estate development. Opportunities continue to arise in the entertainment space and we’re not shutting any doors on anything.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if something is in the works?
I believe something is always in the works when you need money and your present livelihood revolves are the uncertainties of the economy and a growing family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 01, 2016 12:52 pm

I noticed in their interviews that Cat said they want 3 biological children and would like to adopt 2. How very Brad and Angelina of them. Sean said he wasn't set on the number like Cat (I think he'd be happy with the normal 2-3 kids), but he is on board with adopting and giving a child in need a blessed life. No hating on that at all, I find it a nice thought and something I wouldn't mind doing myself (but likely won't - because $$). But 5 kids and 2 adoptions? That sh*% costs money. Maybe they can eventually turn their family into some Khardashian style reality show. Especially if they have a few international adoptions in their like Brangelina - bigger sell to get that reality show to help support them. Honestly, wouldn't put it past them at all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 01, 2016 1:36 pm

I'm embarrassed to know this but Dreft detergent also sponsored that one Jonas baby. The one married brother of the group. They actually MADE the birth announcement for them and had their logo on the first baby pic. Hopefully the Lowe's don't have to do that. 

Their tweets the other day were cringe worthy. laugh out loud

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 
We already use it on our own clothes so we ALL have that baby smell right now! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Catherine Lowe
Hi! I have a special fondness for @Dreft and I can’t wait to use it with our baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Make it stop.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 01, 2016 1:40 pm

^^ Haha, I used Dreft for a hot second with my babies until I got too overwhelmed and just started washing everything all together with your basic Tide or Gain. It's all the same, man. Good for them for the freebies though. To my knowledge, no one else from the franchise cashed in like that with Dreft sponsorships, but I don't follow closely. And Des is just barely out of first tri, but I don't see her going that route. Who knows.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 01, 2016 2:01 pm

They've all done some kind of promotion. JP and Ashley are still, to the best of my lnowledge, doing the Puffs one. That being said, we don't discuss other contestants/couples in other threads than their own.

I'm glad that SeanCat have not put their announcement in a magazine or chronicled every last craving, sickness or what have you in one. They've yet to acknowledge any freebies for the baby. Will they get some? Probably. Will they do the first picture somewhere other than their own SM? I don't know. All of the parents in the franchise have gone that route though. This is a logical promotion for them. Nothing wrong with taking an opportunity when it arises. IMO

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Dreft detergent has also sponsored the singer Kelly Rowland.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 01, 2016 2:29 pm

What exactly do they get out of this Dreft promotion?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 01, 2016 2:37 pm

A cheque?

I'd rather collect every last freebie than let a laundry detergent company make the birth announcement for me. It's such a special moment. But then again I'm not having money thrown at me for this kind of thing laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun May 01, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 01, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm not familiar with their contract obviously but, aside from their fee, probably free Dreft for the year.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie