SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:10 pm

I never heard of the name before, therefore it doesn't remind me of anything. laugh out loud Like @Ash2214 says it's different without being ridiculous and IMo it's easy to say and spell. I live with a difficult name, it's not fun when you have a discussion every single day about your name no one can pronounce or spell.

hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Newto Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:05 pm

GA -- Me, too. My first name is unusual, and my surname has been butchered more times than I care to remember.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:35 am

Columbia, MD wrote:GA -- Me, too.  My first name is unusual, and my surname has been butchered more times than I care to remember.

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 3806527698 When they did roll call in school, I would know when they came to my name because they would stop to have to think about it. Fortunately my first name Dijana was easily converted to the tradition Diana by dropping the J. I thank Paul Anka all the time because my mom loved the song and named me after it...otherwise my name would have been something else unpronounceable. Asher is a piece of cake. I'm not as into the Wrigley. Thankfully it's only the middle name. It makes me wonder what name they would have had if it was a girl.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:55 am

mindless wrote:
sparkler wrote:
mindless wrote:Congrats to Des and Chris!

I find Asher one of the more palatable Bachelor baby names.  ^edit*

I have watched the gilmore girls episodes a million times and the only other asher I have ever heard of is on that show...asher fleming. An old guy having a relationship with a college girl...Not a positive image so not my favorite name. As for Wrigely, meh, it reminds me of a worm (weird I know, it is really for the Cubs). I love Des and Chris though and am very happy for them. I think they will be great parents.

I'm a huge fan of Gilmore Girls (have the DVD's) and I didn't even remember there was an Asher on that show until you mentioned it. laugh out loud I guess I don't associate names with TV characters unless it's a really unique name we're talking.

I love that there are so many GG fans here (November 25th can't come soon enough). I'm usually the first to associate names with TV, but I couldn't remember that one. I must have blocked the whole Asher/Paris relationship out of my mind. My first thought was hank Asher from "the family", who was also kind of a horrible person. I guess the TV gods just find Asher to be a villainous name, haha. I still like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:49 am

Sprite wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:GA -- Me, too.  My first name is unusual, and my surname has been butchered more times than I care to remember.

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 3806527698 When they did roll call in school, I would know when they came to my name because they would stop to have to think about it. Fortunately my first name Dijana was easily converted to the tradition Diana by dropping the J. I thank Paul Anka all the time because my mom loved the song and named me after it...otherwise my name would have been something else unpronounceable. Asher is a piece of cake. I'm not as into the Wrigley. Thankfully it's only the middle name. It makes me wonder what name they would have had if it was a girl.

I still cringe when my name is going to be called out. One of the initials in my name was dropped too but it doesn't help. laugh out loud

My mother wanted to name me Natalie because I was born close to Xmas, Natale in Italian. My Dad (RIP)wanted to name me after his mother, my grandmother. She had 13 grandchildren and I was clearly her favourite because I was named after her. Smiley

Now I'm thinking of all the hockey forums and what names would be nice as a middle name. If I'm fortunate enough to ever have a granddaughter, she can have her middle name as Bell  for the Bell Centre in Montreal. I think my son would go for that. I'll ask him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:23 pm

Is there baby waiting for the any magazines to post his photos like the her pregnancy and giving birth announcement laugh out loud . I haven't seen any photos of their baby yet except that only feet seen as the us weekly revealed laugh out loud . Just asking.

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Eb97c9
chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 9zt107chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Xgicucchris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Oaw2uvchris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 2pqw5k8chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 30szzauchris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:32 pm

What day does Us Weekly come out? I was thinking maybe Wednesdays? If they don't share photos this week then your guess is as good as mine.

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:43 am

^not sure when is the new us weekly coming out . I have no idea . What day . Maybe they are waiting to publish it before they will post any of their son photos . Because that is always the case . Jmo.

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Eb97c9
chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 9zt107chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Xgicucchris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Oaw2uvchris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 2pqw5k8chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 30szzauchris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 am

Des and Chris are so normally private. Maybe they want to keep Asher on the DL for a while by choice. I respect that. I have friends who don't post pics of their kids on SM at all for a variety of reasons, and none of them are a Bachelor power couple with a huge following. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:06 am

I thought I saw a comment someone asked her on IG about when were they going to post pictures of the baby. She answered soon, just wanted to enjoy him for themselves a little while longer.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Since its been almost two weeks I would guess they are waiting until mom and baby are up to a newborn shoot and then US will publish some of the pictures.

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Samuel10chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Samuel10 chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Family10chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Samuel15chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Us published Fordy at about the 2 week mark. I have a feeling it'll be in the next few days.

Asher is 2 weeks old today.

chris - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom