SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:50 pm

How very sad. Prayers for all of them going forward.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Fleurdesel? Where are you? First game and I'm having a stroke! What the heck is wrong with those refs? Subban gone? This is ridiculous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Fleurdesel? Where are you? First game and I'm having a stroke! What the heck is wrong with those refs? Subban gone? This is ridiculous!

So funny GA, I was thinking of you and Brad Smith watching that! SMH...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:08 pm

This was an intense game. Brad will be happy for the most part. Not happy with the ref'ing. Oh boy, it was so one sided. and it's only game 1!! 4-3 for the good guys without two of their top guys and against the refs! Sorry Sen's I hate rooting against another Canadian team.

Two more Canadian teams coming up. I get to root for both of them. Go Canucks, go Flames!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Fleurdesel? Where are you? First game and I'm having a stroke! What the heck is wrong with those refs? Subban gone? This is ridiculous!

giggling habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 3806527698 Hi GA! WHat a Game! We haven't see that kind of intensity in a while! It was all over the news, the fans outside were on a high, screaming! So happy!!! I think Subban deserved it, I don't think he intented to hurt the guy but I guess he doesn't know his own strenght....but that being said, I don't think he deserved to be suspended for the next game?! I mean, we have seen worse ....but I think, lesson learned, nothing like that will happen again during the series...I listened to all the before and after games show! I ended up going to bed pass midnight and still rewatched the sport news this morning...In Montreal, everybody is talking about the Pacioretty mistery, what does he have, a commotion? Nothing has been confirmed! This was exciting! A good start even thought the Habs were not consistent, fact of the matter is, we won game #1! :cutesmile!:
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:40 am

IA Subban deserved the penalty but not the game misconduct. Considering there were two crosschecking and one hooking by OTT that wasn't called. Especially when the crybaby comes back on the bench minutes later.

Oh well! A win is a win. They won against OTT, the ref's, all without their best forward and best D!

They came back and answered every goal and kept it together regardless of the calls against them. 5 on 3?? My heart can't take that! laugh out loud

I'd love to be in Montreal right now!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:04 pm

I don't really watch hockey until finals if at all but the Preds are falling apart at the wrong time. They let Chicago come back from 0-3 to win. no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:14 pm

I watched the highlights this morning. That was a double overtime game. What a way to loose. sad

The Preds have won more OT games in the regular season than Chicago. I would have picked the Preds to win in OT. That was a crazy goal.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:38 pm

That's even more heartbreaking, GA. Oh well. It's not the year for any teams I like to win because all the teams I don't like are champions. Bodes well for your Habs. Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Well watching the games stung a little bit! but then I realized that I could watch them all without getting nervous!! Much needed break from last season! giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Christopher ‏@HabsTalk11  32s33 seconds ago
139.8KPH is how fast PK Subban's shot was. #Habs

Oh my I just witnessed the most awesome shot ever!!! Goal! Marcov kisses Subban for that goal! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:24 pm

You are too funny GA I did not bet on that game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry