Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:23 pm

Search found 337 matches for 1

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

@Bobette wrote:
@butterflylove wrote:Woah! Woah! Woah!

CARLIN IS MARRIED!!!

The divorce isn't even settled yet!


More red flags than China with this guy IMO.







Source

You called it first, @Dirty Street Pie


@Bobette wrote:
ETA:  And here are his actual wedding pics, indistinguishable from his modelling pics IMO.  How ironic

Topics tagged under 1 on  IKiUcvU

Source
by Bobette
on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:56 am
 
Search in: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Topic: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Replies: 66
Views: 4218

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

@butterflylove wrote:Woah! Woah! Woah!

CARLIN IS MARRIED!!!

The divorce isn't even settled yet!


More red flags than China with this guy IMO.







Source

ETA:  You called it first, @Dirty Street Pie
by Bobette
on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:48 am
 
Search in: Bachelorette Australia Angie Kent - Season 5 - All Topics - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Topic: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Replies: 167
Views: 10043

Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

I believe they were leaving today for a 12-days European tour and Chris this week topped #1 on both Mediabase and Country Billboard charts with his song I don't know about you. This song is also #2 on Hot county chart. Great year for them.
by wildonionsinthespring
on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:04 pm
 
Search in: Bachelor - Bachelorette Former Couples - Updates - General Discussion
Topic: Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7
Replies: 205
Views: 16836

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Just putting this here and I will update this post as we get more pictures/info. Almost every date from here on out is public until they go international so we should be getting a lot of details.

Didn't make final cast: Lauren M, Alexis

Episode 1
9/20 - M&G - Hannah got the FIR (eliminated: Hayley, Maurissa, Jade, Megan, Kylie, Avonlea, Katrina, Jenna)
9/21 - Day Off

Episode 2
9/22 - GD - Pilot themed obstacle course - Kelley won and received extra time (Deandra, Jasmine, Tammy, Shiann, Victoria P, Victoria F, Hannah, Kelley)
9/23 - 1-on-1 - Peter's parents' vow renewal per bachelornationspoilers on IG
9/24 - GD - Sex stories - canceled because Peter got food poisoning (Alexa, Natasha, Sydney, Lauren J spotted before it was canceled)
9/25 - Episode 2 rose ceremony (eliminated: Payton, Courtney, Eunice, Lauren J)

Episode 3
9/26 - GD - Revolve fashion show - Hannah won and received free clothes (Lexi, Mykenna, Natasha, Hannah, Kelsey, Victoria F, Deandra, Alexa) 
9/27 - 1-on-1 - Victoria P - Country themed - Line dancing/mechanical bull
9/28 - GD - Pillow fight - Alayah won (Tammy, Alayah, Sarah, Kelley, Sydney, Shiann, Kiarra, Savannah)
9/29 - Episode 3 rose ceremony (eliminated: Alayah, Alexa, Sarah, Jasmine)

9/30 - Travel day to Cleveland, OH
10/1 - Travel day/B-roll

Episode 4 - Cleveland, Ohio
10/2 - 1-on-1 - Victoria F - Cedar Point - Chase Rice public concert
10/3 - GD - Flag football - Cleveland Browns Stadium (Madison, Kiarra, Hannah, Kelley, Mykenna, Victoria P, Natasha, Tammy, Deandra, Shiann, Savannah, Sydney, Lexi)
10/4 - 1-on-1 - Kelsey - Soap box derby race - Fireworks show on The Nautica Queen
10/5 - Episode 4 rose ceremony (eliminated: Kiarra, Savannah, Deandra)

10/6 - Travel day to Costa Rica (Victoria F, Kelsey, Sydney, Natasha, Madison, Lexi, Hannah, Mykenna, Shiann, Kelley, Victoria P, Tammy)
10/7 - Travel day/B-roll

Episode 5 - Costa Rica
10/8 - 1-on-1
10/9 - GD
10/10 - 1-on-1/2-on-1
10/11 - Episode 5 rose ceremony (eliminated: Shiann)

10/12 - Travel day to Chile
10/13 - Travel day/B-roll

Episode 6 - Chile
10/14 - 1-on-1
10/15 - GD
10/16 - 1-on-1/2-on-1
10/17 - Episode 6 rose ceremony

10/18 - Travel day to Peru
10/19 - Travel day/B-roll

Episode 7 - Peru
10/20 - 1-on-1
10/21 - 1-on-1
10/22 - 1-on-1
10/23 - GD (no rose ceremony, roses handed out during all the dates)

10/24 - Travel day to US
10/25 - Travel day/B-roll

Episode 8 (Hometowns)
10/26 - HTD #1
10/27 - Travel day
10/28 - HTD #2
10/29 - Travel day
10/30 - HTD #3
10/31 - Travel day
11/1 - HTD #4
11/2 - Hometowns rose ceremony
by Hawaii Girl
on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:42 am
 
Search in: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - All Topics - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Topic: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Replies: 13
Views: 1738

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

I know these pictures were part of a photoshoot but nothing about these feel scripted. Especially #1. I don't know why but I saw that picture and was immediately reminded of Becca saying 'Garrett's the one for me. He's gonna be the best partner. He's gonna stand by me every single day.' in the finale.
by respect_is_earned
on Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:25 am
 
Search in: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion
Topic: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4
Replies: 423
Views: 32654

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

@leavers wrote:I want Abbie and Todd to be the #1 couple of Paradise.  They'd be absolute fire!


Yep @leavers - I'm with you - superhot couple IMO.  Hopefully they save it for our screens and don't hook & and fizzle out before we get a chance to see it.  laugh out loud

Abbie has all but confirmed she's signed on.  If Todd does does appear though, I think he can pretty much kiss any police career goodbye, don't you?
by Bobette
on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:03 pm
 
Search in: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - All Topics - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Topic: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Replies: 54
Views: 3578

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

I want Abbie and Todd to be the #1 couple of Paradise. They'd be absolute fire!

But I wanted Blake and Hannah G to get together on this season of US Paradise, and look how that all turned out. So I'll just tentatively hope that they both end up on the island without any other connections to mess things up to start with, and then see what happens.
by leavers
on Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:08 am
 
Search in: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - All Topics - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Topic: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Replies: 54
Views: 3578

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Hi fellow viewers Smiley, discovering this thread on Helena now, I think this must be the right board for my reply to a post of an article from another board.

So I guess it's best to re-post this here. It's about Helena's walkout for being "forgettable".

-------

@ZeegaZigHah wrote:
@butterflylove wrote:Topics tagged under 1 on  D2378ee8fd8d66bc6eb8dcf236856b05?width=1024

Bachelor’s Helena says producers concealed reason for her walk out

Helena Sauzier has criticised producers for concealing the reason she threatened to exit the show twice this week.

"I don’t know how much I am allowed to go into it but he forgot our meeting on the red carpet, then he got my occupation incorrect — he asked if I was a theatre nurse and I was like, what? Wrong girl.

And he also forgot where I was from, Mauritius, and that had formed the basis of so many conversations we had over dates and stuff. So him getting three things in a row wrong — my heart kind of sank."

Sauzier will this week battle it out against fan favourite Chelsie McLeod and the shows villain Abbie Chatfield, in a bid to end up as the last one standing alongside Agnew.

"Chelsie and I are similar, so she is my biggest threat," Sauzier said.


NoT a surprise at all that Helena is forgettable to Matt. He is attracted to her, especially that shes "the type". But not really as close in connection compared to other girls.

But why is he (or the show) keeping her??? Simply, the girls who were having more connection with him (Elly, Monique, Sogand) all spoke against his FAVORITE TOY = ABBIE. And Matt is simply too carnal to let anyone ruin his time with a favorite toy. peace

So much for his claim of looking for a serious relationship when his head (up there and down there) are too fogged up.

So along those times, he is left with Helene and Chelsie, who may be of equal or of higher connection with him, to join Chelsie as girls of obvious high value in balancing out and maintain his image as an "old fashioned romantic Astrophysicist" amidst his distraction from his "real purpose" in joining the show.

So again, beside Elly, Monique and Sogand, Helena to Matt is obviously Forgettable, but worth keeping Topics tagged under 1 on  1f44d .

Proof #1:  first single date. After their Pearl IVF date filled with sexual innuendos, which seems to be the only thing Matt remembers during hometown visit, his thoughts were apparently more on "getting to the bottom of this" regarding Monique's throw away comment -- that the date ended awkwardly with both of them running in opposite directions without even a goodbye peck at the end! Remember, remember, remember question ???

If a guy is as interested in a girl as he says he is, he would at least forget what other girls of supposed lesser interest said about him, at that moment, wouldn't he? Talk about his reason for dumping frontrunner Elly for spending time talking against his favorite toy rather than "opening up to him", while he already did the same thing to Helena when he focused on Monique during his 1st date with Helena question .

Proof #2: His on cam interview - saying he really cared about Monique - and was really hurt and disappointed with what she said and her denial of it. Definitely worth spending the whole cocktail night of investigation and ruining half the supposed precious time with his date with Helena, the posh girl he's ideally expected to pursue.

Proof #3: The ear scratch during dinner with previous Bachelor couples. His excuse now that he "didn't know" he did it at all is a shallow excuse to not embarrass Helena now. But duh, he was definitely not spaced out the whole time he was given the simple instruction Rolling Eyes .

So aside from the list of forgotten basic things mentioned by Helena in the Daily Telegraph article, yes Helena is forgettable to Matt. If she happened to join the other girls who spoke against his favorite toy, she would very possibly have been dumped a long time ago. But no, she's classy and much too reserved to do that, so there, Matt is battling while trying to meet his own idealization of himself to pick more good girls than bad that he and his professional life can respect.

And because there are now clearer clues that he would eventually give up his favorite toy (sorry for the sexist term but what Abbie is doing or being edited as by the show is being just that -  that girls can go a long way by just offering sex and not much else), having Chelsie being the most probable F1, the show is still not serving the viewers a good story at all this time because they focused too much on mundane stuff.

The only love story this show will prove is if Matt has indeed found his real connection when his relationship with the winner would really work for long.

So, people, where can I bet? Topics tagged under 1 on  3806527698 I'm new to betting and all, so link please! rotfl



http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5299p924-bachelor-australia-matt-agnew-season-7-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1423842



--------------------------
by ZeegaZigHah
on Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:30 am
 
Search in: Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Topic: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*
Replies: 160
Views: 11098

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

@butterflylove wrote:Topics tagged under 1 on  D2378ee8fd8d66bc6eb8dcf236856b05?width=1024

Bachelor’s Helena says producers concealed reason for her walk out

Helena Sauzier has criticised producers for concealing the reason she threatened to exit the show twice this week.

"I don’t know how much I am allowed to go into it but he forgot our meeting on the red carpet, then he got my occupation incorrect — he asked if I was a theatre nurse and I was like, what? Wrong girl.

And he also forgot where I was from, Mauritius, and that had formed the basis of so many conversations we had over dates and stuff. So him getting three things in a row wrong — my heart kind of sank."

Sauzier will this week battle it out against fan favourite Chelsie McLeod and the shows villain Abbie Chatfield, in a bid to end up as the last one standing alongside Agnew.

"Chelsie and I are similar, so she is my biggest threat," Sauzier said.


NoT a surprise at all that Helena is forgettable to Matt. He is attracted to her, especially that shes "the type". But not really as close in connection compared to other girls.

But why is he (or the show) keeping her??? Simply, the girls who were having more connection with him (Elly, Monique, Sogand) all spoke against his FAVORITE TOY = ABBIE. And Matt is simply too carnal to let anyone ruin his time with a favorite toy. peace

So much for his claim of looking for a serious relationship when his head (up there and down there) are too fogged up.

So along those times, he is left with Helene and Chelsie, who may be of equal or of higher connection with him, to join Chelsie as girls of obvious high value in balancing out and maintain his image as an "old fashioned romantic Astrophysicist" amidst his distraction from his "real purpose" in joining the show.

So again, beside Elly, Monique and Sogand, Helena to Matt is obviously Forgettable, but worth keeping Topics tagged under 1 on  1f44d .

Proof #1:  first single date. After their Pearl IVF date filled with sexual innuendos, which seems to be the only thing Matt remembers during hometown visit, his thoughts were apparently more on "getting to the bottom of this" regarding Monique's throw away comment -- that the date ended awkwardly with both of them running in opposite directions without even a goodbye peck at the end! Remember, remember, remember question ???

If a guy is as interested in a girl as he says he is, he would at least forget what other girls of supposed lesser interest said about him, at that moment, wouldn't he? Talk about his reason for dumping frontrunner Elly for spending time talking against his favorite toy rather than "opening up to him", while he already did the same thing to Helena when he focused on Monique during his 1st date with Helena question .

Proof #2: His on cam interview - saying he really cared about Monique - and was really hurt and disappointed with what she said and her denial of it. Definitely worth spending the whole cocktail night of investigation and ruining half the supposed precious time with his date with Helena, the posh girl he's ideally expected to pursue.

Proof #3: The ear scratch during dinner with previous Bachelor couples. His excuse now that he "didn't know" he did it at all is a shallow excuse to not embarrass Helena now. But duh, he was definitely not spaced out the whole time he was given the simple instruction Rolling Eyes .

So aside from the list of forgotten basic things mentioned by Helena in the Daily Telegraph article, yes Helena is forgettable to Matt. If she happened to join the other girls who spoke against his favorite toy, she would very possibly have been dumped a long time ago. But no, she's classy and much too reserved to do that, so there, Matt is battling while trying to meet his own idealization of himself to pick more good girls than bad that he and his professional life can respect.

And because there are now clearer clues that he would eventually give up his favorite toy (sorry for the sexist term but what Abbie is doing or being edited as by the show is being just that -  that girls can go a long way by just offering sex and not much else), having Chelsie being the most probable F1, the show is still not serving the viewers a good story at all this time because they focused too much on mundane stuff.

The only love story this show will prove is if Matt has indeed found his real connection when his relationship with the winner would really work for long.

So, people, where can I bet? Topics tagged under 1 on  3806527698 I'm new to betting and all, so link please! rotfl
by ZeegaZigHah
on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:46 pm
 
Search in: Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - SM - Media
Topic: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2
Replies: 939
Views: 30622

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Teaser next episode 10

So again... all the girls put Ellie #1

Abbie got jealous again or just acted like the photo shoot.

So the pole is trapeze and it is a group date.

Overall.. we shalll see Abbie drama manipulator again ep10
by HEA
on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:56 am
 
Search in: Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - All Topics - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion*
Topic: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion
Replies: 72
Views: 4022

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

@Minney wrote:
@livlafluv1 wrote:IMO Tyler got what he wanted from this experience and what he wanted is not Hannah, never really was her. The “fairy tale” is just that, a tale.


Tyler's face when Hannah cut off his proposal and then hugged him is not the face of a man who faked his was through the experience or didn't want what was in front of him or didn't believe what he was saying.  His face was one of pure hurt and confusion and pain and trying to hold it together, which he did with incredible composure.  It's got to be one of the top 3 (if not #1) all time F2 emotional moments for this franchise.  And while I'll never say never there is a huge difference between a man who got dumped (Tyler) on national tv and a man who was adored and pursued relentlessly (Jared) on national tv.  To be loved and cherished unconditionally is the greatest gift and Jared finally realized that's what Ashley offered.  Tyler deserves that as well.


@Minney
Insightful post. I completely agree. Topics tagged under 1 on  1377737533
by Chgohighlife
on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:31 am
 
Search in: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Archived
Topic: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion
Replies: 927
Views: 57655

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

@livlafluv1 wrote:IMO Tyler got what he wanted from this experience and what he wanted is not Hannah, never really was her. The “fairy tale” is just that, a tale.


Tyler's face when Hannah cut off his proposal and then hugged him is not the face of a man who faked his was through the experience or didn't want what was in front of him or didn't believe what he was saying. His face was one of pure hurt and confusion and pain and trying to hold it together, which he did with incredible composure. It's got to be one of the top 3 (if not #1) all time F2 emotional moments for this franchise. And while I'll never say never there is a huge difference between a man who got dumped (Tyler) on national tv and a man who was adored and pursued relentlessly (Jared) on national tv. To be loved and cherished unconditionally is the greatest gift and Jared finally realized that's what Ashley offered. Tyler deserves that as well.
by Minney
on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:55 am
 
Search in: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Archived
Topic: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion
Replies: 927
Views: 57655

Back to top

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Jump to: