SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:44 pm

I think because the Habs swept them in the first round last year, they both finished first place in their division this year, and, Habs are 0-4-1 with TB. affraid That would be a hard fought series and a media frenzy.

On the other hand, they are 4-0-0 with Detroit, but Detroit is tough and Montreal lost 7 out of 12 playoff series against Detroit. Either way, I'll be hyperventilating! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Those same "hockey analysts" who have predicted Blackhawks to win every year since 2010 & well look which team has won twice since then? :gotcha: (oh and Boston once!) That could change this year as well! Anyone can win!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Linds911 wrote:STL knocked out of the 1st round for the 3rd season in a row! Wow. Please Wild beat the Blackhawks!!

ITA...GO WILD !!!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Exactly Linds!

IMO everyone loves to hate the Habs, maybe because they've won the most cups IDK, or they remember the Habs eliminating their team at one time, but the biased opinions on CBC were unbelievable last night.

I need to get RDS the French station, so I don't understand what they are talking about other than le but or something like that. Smiley

ETA: just saw your post Rolly, yeah go Wild! I'm happy they advanced!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:12 am

RDS is the station I listened too of course!   They're are so careful with their comments of the Habs having a chance at the Stanley Cup....We have been deceived so many times in the past.  But, for some reasons, the fans this year, even those who never follows the Habs are going crazy!!!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:39 am

25 vingt-cinq 25 vingt-cinq 25 laugh out loud

I only have grade school French but live in a community with a lot of French. Of course everything in Canada is bilingual. I mix up French with my Italian. When I listen to someone speaking French I most times get the jist of what they are saying. Speaking it is another thing though.

The RDS guys talk to fast for me. It doesn't matter, just the sound of their voice, you just know a goal is coming! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Detroit, you couldn't listen to me eh??

Bring on the TB Lightening! Round two, game 1, Friday night!

:nervous

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 am

"We have to learn why they beat us and learn from our mistakes to make us better." - Brandon Prust

Yeah that, you guys better have that figured out by now!!!

:nervous

In reference to loosing all their games in the regular season to TB.

But hey, they swept them in the first round last year!!

Of course this all means nothing! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:14 am

IA GA! once the series starts, the players are giving it their all and fight hard ..May the best team win ....and hope we'll get to hear: "LE BUT"   giggling but please let it be the Habs!  I'm going to be on hyper nervous mode tomorrow!!!! Here we go again!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:11 pm

I've got WSH and NYR on, tied at 1 going into OT. First game. If I just focus on who they will play next, makes me feel like it's a sure thing. laugh out loud

Forget that, WSH just scored with 1 second left. Oh brother.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri May 01, 2015 10:22 am

....Habs vs Lightning.....I'll play optimistic here and say: Habs in 7! habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 32 2498057887
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 10:30 am

IA Fleurdesel Although I wish it was a sweep so my heart didn't have to deal with game 7. Game 7's are the worst.

laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry