SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:54 pm

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 Canuck11

Canucks vs. Flames was completely and utterly brutal! To go from up 3 goals to out of the playoffs makes me, once again, a sad little Canucks fan.

Go Habs Go!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:02 pm

^ sorry about your Canucks! sad yes go Habs!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:05 pm

A loss is one thing, but to loose it when you're up 3-0 is so frustrating!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Bye bye STL, good luck Minnesota Wild against Chicago Blackhawks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:13 pm

STL knocked out of the 1st round for the 3rd season in a row! Wow. Please Wild beat the Blackhawks!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Seriously, I think I'm going to faint. The longest 2 minutes ever!!!

1-0 just to make me have a series of heart failures for 2 and half periods. I'm glad this game is over!

Good fight Sens.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Happy for you GA did not bet anything today.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Congrats, GA. I'm not doing well in either of the playoffs. I like the Grizzlies so guess I'll root for them. I was a Flames fan when I lived there so guess I can root for them also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 Canuck11

Canucks vs. Flames was completely and utterly brutal! To go from up 3 goals to out of the playoffs makes me, once again, a sad little Canucks fan.

Go Habs Go!

Oh now I see the mani!! That's awesome! yes

All About the Habs ‏@AATHabs
habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 31 CDkFWrhUsAAShiK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:36 am

I was hearing my hubby in the basement shouting at the TV in the 3rd period... Decided to watch!!! Glad I did! Was that a crazy minute at the end of the game or what? Carey Price was the "miracle" saver!!!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:59 am

That was the longest couple of minutes ever! They had enough whistles to last a full game. laugh out loud

I have to watch Detroit vs TB tonight! Go Wings! (I know, be careful what I wish for but.....)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was the longest couple of minutes ever! They had enough whistles to last a full game. laugh out loud

I have to watch Detroit vs TB tonight! Go Wings! (I know, be careful what I wish for but.....)

It's bizarre because the "hockey analysts" are saying that the Habs should go against the Lightning and not Detroit?! which surprises me!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry