SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 11:35 pm

This stupid delay of game when the puck goes over is ridiculous. Another delay of game, another 5 on 3! Penguins hang on!

Tie game sad I need to walk away from this TV. laugh out loud Holy cow, intense!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Whereas I am struggling with San Antonio vs OKC. The Spurs are such a classy organization and wonderful part of the community, but Durant is my Longhorn guy. I actually felt a little sad watching OKC win tonight. This seems like the end of Duncan, Parker and Ginobili. 

Now back to hockey talk...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 11, 2016 12:22 am

Sorry Caps. Upset
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 am

Tough loss Caps. What a great game though, yay Pen's!

Now they play my other favourite team TB. I'm good with either of those teams going on to the SC.

The other two series are both tied at 3! Those are going to be exciting games, all those teams fight hard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 11, 2016 10:50 am

I don't like the Penguins or the Lightning, so I'm automatically rooting for whatever WC team makes it to the Cup. I hope it's the Sharks. habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 Shark-3-smiley-emoticon
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 11, 2016 11:47 am

bluwavz wrote:I don't like the Penguins or the Lightning, so I'm automatically rooting for whatever WC team makes it to the Cup. I hope it's the Sharks. habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 Shark-3-smiley-emoticon

You and me both. I normally root for any underdog, or a team that hasn't won the cup before so that's covered. (not to mention I'm from San Jose) habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 2498057887
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 11, 2016 5:27 pm

I was rooting for the Caps only because former King Justin Williams is playing for them. Oh and I guess Mike Richards but he's a jerk now for personal issues he caused us! no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 11, 2016 6:33 pm

I just keep rooting for the Preds as they're the team that won't die. Not sure if they can win tomorrow but Go Preds! I also root for the Stars since they're a local team. I guess the Penguins would be my 3rd favorite in the playoffs because I like Crosby.

In the NBA, I'm going for the Raptors even if they have made it hard on themselves. I was surprised that the Spurs are down in their series but they've won enough so I don't care if they go down.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Accccck the Jays are in the 13th inning, pre empting hockey!!! on all stations! habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 76 2292733854

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 10:00 pm

The Raptors game is insane!!! Wow, go Raptors!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 12, 2016 4:11 am

^^^Thank goodness they won. They were making me nervous there for a bit. I thought Miami just might come back. Whew...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 10:03 am

That was exciting and then a nail biter at the end!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry