SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Princess81320 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Do we know the order of the HTDs are?

Team Cupcake :27:

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LuvnIt Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Rollerskating? Please, please let it be with Ames!! giggling
I imagine the two picnics will be with Ben on the vineyard and JP in Central Park?

Good thinking on the picnics with JP and Ben!! :yes:

IIRC the screen caps show that Ames is on a carriage ride with Ashley on his HTD so i don't see roller skating with either Ben or Ames i am sure Ben takes her around his vineyard with a possible picnic i would say maybe Ames has a carriage ride with picnic that leaves IMO a family gathering and roller skating but i could be wrong i usually am wine
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Actually I don't think Ben and his partner own a vineyard, they have a winery. Not unusual for start ups to purchase grapes from growers (vineyard) or lease crops. He still could take her to a vineyard and probably will, it just won't be his vineyard yet!..maybe Benzingers since that is his partner Mike's family vineyard.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Maybe it will be JP on roller skates? 😆

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:26 pm

cupcakes wrote:Maybe it will be JP on roller skates? 😆

He doesn't really seem to be the type! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:26 pm

hmm kinda stumped on the roller skating -- how can that happen in the farm land area in PA we saw Ash and Ames riding carriages?

IF Ben's date is in wine country then that would leave Dinos and JP for the rollerskating but I just can't imagine Dinos doing it especially since they're in ATL and there's the whole restaurant deal...So that leaves JP and is his in Roslyn or NYC? if in NYC they could rollerskate in central park...

the only guy whose style i see fitting rollerskating is Ben among the 4 and the date would have to be in SD or SF for it to be Rollerskating??

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Maybe it will be JP on roller skates? 😆

He doesn't really seem to be the type! giggling

I think we are running out of option tho. Ames is on the carriage, Dino is most likely the family get together. Wow that would be too funny. LOL

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Why is there only mention of one family gathering? We're assuming that's Dino, right? Is it because he has a huge Greek family?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

emusha wrote:hmm kinda stumped on the roller skating -- how can that happen in the farm land area in PA we saw Ash and Ames riding carriages?

IF Ben's date is in wine country then that would leave Dinos and JP for the rollerskating but I just can't imagine Dinos doing it especially since they're in ATL and there's the whole restaurant deal...So that leaves JP and is his in Roslyn or NYC? if in NYC they could rollerskate in central park...

the only guy whose style i see fitting rollerskating is Ben among the 4

Whoever is rollerskating, I am sure it will be hysterical!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:30 pm

emusha wrote:hmm kinda stumped on the roller skating -- how can that happen in the farm land area in PA we saw Ash and Ames riding carriages?

I live in Ca and roller skating per se is not that big of a thing. Rollerblading by the beach, maybe, but Ben doesn't live near the beach. I am from PA and rollerskating (indoors) is actually a bit more popular there or maybe Ames' family have their own rink :D

ETA Actually, I saw your later post re SF and they do have "Midnight" or late night skating along the Embarcadaro when traffic is slower. Anyone know more about this?

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:30 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:

Whoever is rollerskating, I am sure it will be hysterical!! giggling

I could see Ben or Dino rollerskating. Jp doesn't seem the type. I would pay money to watch Ames rollerskate!! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:30 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Why is there only mention of one family gathering? We're assuming that's Dino, right? Is it because he has a huge Greek family?

and the restaurant family business... there's got to be food and family involved!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

+77
bing2262
lavenderred
chicagoowl
Hotmomma
Jaybird