SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sat May 10, 2014 10:05 pm

This is where they are. Please tell me they went zip lining!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Sat May 10, 2014 10:17 pm

^My mom has zip lined there! I sure hope they did. They would be awesome.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 10, 2014 10:19 pm

I've been to Cabo twice. Both times on a cruise so we mostly just hung out at a hotel and the beach. I wanna goooooo!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 10, 2014 10:23 pm

^I've never been there and have always wanted to go. But I've got Spain crossed off my bucket list. #SoTheresThat

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 10, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm super stoked that they are having a blast with Clay and Kaylie. Clay brings the party that's for sure. There is always time for romance in Costa Rica. They'll be hopping a plane for Toronto tomorrow.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 10, 2014 10:31 pm

^^^That looks like Sean and Clay's kind of day. I hope the girls got to choose tonight's activity (though I'm sure Catherine love the day, too).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 pm

lipsis wrote:I'm super stoked that they are having a blast with Clay and Kaylie. Clay brings the party that's for sure. There is always time for romance in Costa Rica. They'll be hopping a plane for Toronto tomorrow.

I always get excited when they hang out with them because it's sure to be a blast, as I'm positive today was. The only one I can see being slightly scared of zip lining is Kaylee and even she seems like she'd be down. She is engaged to Clay after all.

Heck, they could go an some adventures in Costa Rica too. There's rain forests to explore and zip lining if they didn't do that today. But I'm sad they have to leave Cabo tomorrow. Hopefully Toronto is a quick trip and they can have more time in CR.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 10, 2014 10:37 pm

^^  :yes: to all of that!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 11, 2014 8:56 am

Happy Sunday to alll. Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers , grandmothers, and everyone else celebrating today! May you have a happy, fulfilling day.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 10:16 am

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Wishing safe travels to The Lowe's as they head off to Toronto.

Have a great day ya'all.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 11, 2014 10:42 am

Do you know if they are doing any TV or interviews in Toronto. ? ( if you can share info).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 10:56 am

I'm almost certain Sean will be doing the Shopping Channel again. They have four half hour shows scheduled tomorrow for Hydroxycut. The link and the times are on the first page of this thread in their appearance calendar. I will repost it later today in the media thread for those wanting to catch it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje