SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 8:37 pm

The spotting was from a girl who goes to Ole Miss, but is from California. So she saw him on her way back home. I'm going with spotting him in Dallas too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 8:41 pm

The flight from Dallas to Toronto has already landed. Sean liked an IG about an hour after it got there. And his posts earlier were during the timing of the Dallas layover.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Yes, looking at her timeline I see she's in Cali now. Didn't realize she was flying there. The palm springs tweet doesn't make sense though. Must be a case of mistaken identities.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 11, 2014 8:54 pm

I know they had checked bags. Does anyone know what customs/baggage claim/rechecking system there would be from Mexico to US to Canada? The luggage they had in NYC looked sort of like 1 checked bag (to my recollection- I've not gone back to check the picture)... so Sean may have done that solo and Catherine is still traveling with him.

If it were me, though, I'd take the 2 days at home to repack my bag and meet Sean again for the trip to Costa Rica.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 9:04 pm

^^ Except her social media activity doesn't match the flights we think he was on. Unless of course he wasn't on the flights I think he was. I feel pretty comfortable with his whereabouts today though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 9:09 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ Except her social media activity doesn't match the flights we think he was on. Unless of course he wasn't on the flights I think he was.  I feel pretty comfortable with his whereabouts today though.
I'm clearly a flight tracking rookie so I'll leave that to you guys. Hugesmile
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 12, 2014 12:12 am

Not that we needed it but we have confirmation that Sean will be on air tomorrow.

@kaylatorrington: Sean from the bachelor is working on air with my mom tomorrow .. My mom won't even let me go this is not okay. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon May 12, 2014 12:25 am

This is complete speculation, but any chance Cat could be in L.A. for business? A few weeks ago, a buyer for Kitson commented on her IG post that she would love to sell the CLowe line there and Cat responded with her business email. Plus knowing Cat, she usually tweets her departures/arrivals, unless it's for something confidential, and she has not done that here.

L.A. is a short flight from Cabo so she could take care of that tomorrow and then meet up with Sean in Dallas or Costa Rica, although I'm beginning to think that they both will leave from Dallas and not spend more than 2-3 days in Costa Rica since they have already been away from home for so long. It would be strange if Sean attends the wedding alone but we will see...

Just some guessing on this quiet night from our couple!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 12, 2014 12:41 am

Anything is possible at this point. I'm not sure if Cat would be able to sell her C Lowe line at Kitson since it is made and sold by S&G.

Plus, I think if Cat was hanging out alone in a hotel she'd be on her social media. She may have gone to Jay and Sherry's to get the girls and stayed for dinner and a visit. It is getting late there now though.

Like everyone, all I can do is speculate too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon May 12, 2014 1:10 am

^ I was thinking maybe Scarlet and Gold will branch out and sell in stores...perhaps one day.

Anyways, Cat just liked some IG pictures...let's see if she gives us a hint as to her whereabouts tonight, although I'm sure we won't find out anything until tomorrow, if then.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 12, 2014 1:24 am

Awww love this...

And perhaps on Mothers Day 2016 there will be another Giudici female added to this picture?

Love my strong family of women- here's to celebrating moms every day by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon May 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Watching Sean. Said married life is bliss, when asked if he brought Catherine, he said unfortunately he had to leave her behind.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje