SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:yes!  they are! beatingheart

am i the only one worrying Chris's receding hairline?...hopefully he or Des can find a good hair product to combat the hairloss. from Suave, maybe? giggling

i would love to see a non-bald Chris after fathering 3 kids  Praying 

Nah, whatever will be, will be on the hairline.

My husband and I actually made a deal on that topic when we got married.  I'm not allowed to ever say a thing, and in turn he'll ignore certain aging aspects of me ;)

Sounds like a good idea. My husband hairline receded, but he is still very handsome. So, Chris will be just as Fiiiiiine with less hair I am sure....
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Garabato wrote:
chrisrsiegfried. Hace 1 hora.

Our #SoonToBe new view! You can expect a whole lot of lake/city pics in the future. @deshartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 92678210

Is this his work or a new home they bought? I was thinking work.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Garabato wrote:

Our #SoonToBe new view! You can expect a whole lot of lake/city pics in the future. @deshartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 92678210

I wonder if they're buying a place?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:

If so, this is exciting!!  High clap 

On a side note, I was really hoping to see Des and Chris on Andi's show sometime giving advice. Maybe they will be at the MTA with an announcement or at the very least, an "update!!!"
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:19 am

[quote="soccermom333"][quote="bleuberry"]
Garabato wrote:

If so, this is exciting!!   High clap   

On a side note, I was really hoping to see Des and Chris on Andi's show sometime giving advice.  Maybe they will be at the MTA with an announcement or at the very least, an "update!!!"  

Amen..its been so quite on Chresville land!  Praying 

do you guys think they already got their 'down payment' for a televised wedding..hence the new house?... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:

On a side note, I was really hoping to see Des and Chris on Andi's show sometime giving advice.  Maybe they will be at the MTA with an announcement or at the very least, an "update!!!"  

do you guys think they already got their 'down payment' for a televised wedding..hence the new house?... Hugesmile 

Or may he gave himself a loan, or is spending his own money to buy/build a home, since he didn't spend a dime of his own money for the engagement ring, and will spend none for the wedding.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 am

MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:

Or may he gave himself a loan, or is spending his own money to buy/build a home, since he didn't spend a dime of his own money for the engagement ring, and will spend none for the wedding.

id say...more power to them  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:

id say...more power to them  Hugesmile 

Plus they have a little nest egg from Des being on the show and all their appearances since. I am impressed with them, and am glad they take these opportunities.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:30 pm

deshartsock. Hace 2 horas.

5 tips to get the engagement photos you want! {New Blog Post} link in profile. So happy with how ours turned out by the amazing @givingtreephotography !!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 10375611

http://www.desireehartsock.com/5-tips-for-your-engagement-photos/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:44 pm

{Chris’s Corner} Favorites
http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-favorites/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Chris_11

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Garabato wrote:
{Chris’s Corner} Favorites
http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-favorites/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Chris_11

Totally with him on how calming water is!

And whether that view he posted is work or home, it is a good one!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Really enjoy both of their blogs  cheerleader
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz