SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 am

bleuberry wrote:I believe SeanCat's was announced 3.5 months or so in advance. So end of July would be perfect for an Oct/Nov wedding announcement if they were going for that.

My money's on that or BiP finale. I prefer BiP finale because if they announce so much in advance, I'm worried it'll be a live wedding laugh out loud.

laugh out loud..good take!...here is hoping!.. Praying  Still prefer a pre-recorded version, with an awesome dance party and milkshake booth celebration  giggling . Its not too much to ask, isnt it?.... cheerleader

thanks bleu!...feels great to catching up on Chres with you... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 am

Not too much at all!  Hugesmile 

And me too, friend! So nice to leave the spoiled section and read something more familiar and reassuring. They're my breath of fresh air after going crazy on the other side!  giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:07 am

bleuberry wrote:And you too friend! So nice to leave the spoiled section and read something more familiar and reassuring. They're my breath of fresh air after going crazy on the other side!  giggling

ITA..a Super Cray Fleissian World... giggling , I came here and MnM thread for a sane and heartwarming getaway  :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Menda_23

So they did move?  :yes: 

great!..what next?..babies?  Oopps i prefer the wedding first......giggling cheerleader

Yes Mura, I think that's their preference too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Menda_23

great!..what next?..babies?  Oopps i prefer the wedding first......giggling cheerleader

Yes Mura, I think that's their preference too.

I know they want their privacy but......... PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!  Praying 

Love these two!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Menda_20

SO cute ! What a great fiancé!  :cutesmile!: 

So, supportive.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Not too much at all!  Hugesmile 

And me too, friend! So nice to leave the spoiled section and read something more familiar and reassuring. They're my breath of fresh air after going crazy on the other side!  giggling

You can say that again! I always love it here in Chresville, so refreshing!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:

Talking about move, do you remember the fantasy suite? Des: Let's talk future... and Chris; get a cute little house near the water...Here is a look to the memory lane start at 7;00

I love Des PIs on this date, Chris and I have a very strong connection , we have something that I can see lasling, I have not counted, but she said lasting a lot in her PI for Chris
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Desiree Hartsock @DesHartsock. 3s.    

Just came across my 3rd grade diary. You know you loved Lion King back then too.  #hakunamatata

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Bqhuee10

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:50 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Garabato wrote:

Talking about move, do you remember the fantasy suite? Des: Let's talk future... and Chris; get a cute little house near the water...Here is a look to the memory lane start at 7;00

I love Des PIs on this date, Chris and I have a very strong connection , we have something that I can see lasling, I have not counted, but she said lasting a lot in her PI for Chris

thanks for the beautiful memory Maggen...

im glad to know that we were really watching a genuine, honest feeling on-screen. With these two, we saw NO BS, NO acting when it comes to their interaction with e.o. They' practiced what they preached' on the show.... thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:52 am

on a related note, does anyone know where can i watch that show for non-US viewers? TIA
i still love me some Ryan....beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:49 am

deshartsock. Hace 10 minutos.

Birds of a feather... Flock together. Congrats to @cchappelle and @laurengazdik who are newly engaged!! We (heart) you two!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 10449111

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 38 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz