SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by notarose Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:57 am

Jumping hearts 
Love the vacation pics!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 am

Love them too not arose!

So I tweeted my buddy Chris laugh out loud asking if we'd be seeing them at Andi's finale:

@Chrisrsiegfried Any chance we'll be seeing you and Des at Andi's finale?

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  
Maybe - not sure yet Smiley

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:40 am

bleuberry wrote:Love them too not arose!

So I tweeted my buddy Chris laugh out loud asking if we'd be seeing them at Andi's finale:

WTG bleu!! its cool that my Prince replied to you!  :Woah-hoo: .
how about next time you ask him/her directly when and where will be the wedding venue?   Praying . so the mysterious case can be solved for all of us  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:24 am

I really like these two. They are in their own world of reality and bliss! I like when they reply to tweets, it shows they appreciate their fans.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I really like these two. They are in their own world of reality and bliss! I like when they reply to tweets, it shows they appreciate their fans.
Me too GA... Me too... i love their normal life...and i love their own world of reality beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I really like these two. They are in their own world of reality and bliss! I like when they reply to tweets, it shows they appreciate their fans.

They really are!

They interact with their fans quite a bit (on all 3 social networks!) and Des always writes me back when I ask her something via email. Love them!  :yes:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 am

I congratulated Chris on his new job when he tweeted the change, because we are in the same field. He favoured the tweet. So sweet. I never tweeted him before.

For Des to take the time to respond to emails, is another indication of how real this couple is. Adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

how about next time you ask him/her directly when and where will be the wedding venue?   Praying . so the mysterious case can be solved for all of us  :cutesmile!:

You know what, in the last month or so the 'when's the wedding/get married already' comments have taken a dramatic rise.  giggling It gets asked a few times under every picture and after every tweet!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:35 am

bleuberry wrote:

You know what, in the last month or so the 'when's the wedding/get married already' comments have taken a dramatic rise.  giggling It gets asked a few times under every picture and after every tweet!

Everyone's ready for them to finally get married  Hugesmile

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

Yeah these two are fit together because they have the same likes in life and they complimented . I would say it is good that brooks left the show because he is not feeling it. Imagine if she and brooks ended each other she will be having a hard life with him because brooks is a very out going  type of guy and it is the opposite of her character . Good thing she ended with chris instead of brooks. Good for her to shut people in majority . Lol. They are good together .

Is des having a brand for bridal gowns to come out soon ? Is that her new business ? Sorry for asking .
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 am

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I know..but you are a VVIP special fan Hugesmile .....perhaps we'll get lucky, they will answer if the curio is coming from you... giggling  bestbud! . Anyhow...i just wish them all the best for the Wedding...televised or not..they already happy and awesome!... :yes:  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:57 pm

RS had this to say in his recap today.

"Oooooh, another Salon Chair Confidential, and this time it’s Desiree’s turn to sit down in the chair. She says she wants it “loose and romantic” for her upcoming nuptials with Chris. Well, they’ll eventually get married. ABC just won’t be televising it. Been hearing this for week’s now. If another network wants to, ABC will have to release those rights to them. Not sure if they will or they won’t, but I just know what I’m being told and that’s that ABC isn’t televising their wedding."

I can't wait until they address this themselves, the speculation is driving me crazy!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz