SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by MMA50 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
Chris is so excited for #mentellall tonight, he's jumping for joy! #thebachelorette So good to be home.  Smiley I love this man so much!  PINKHEART 

}

So sweet, she missed her boo.

Awe! He is one in a million.

Two weeks now we haven't gotten any blog on Chris' Corner. What's up with that? Has anyone asked Des yet?
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 am

deshartsock
Sightseeing #doratheexplorer

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 69 926846_678519192225069_407576933_a

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Any word on whether Des & Chris will be at the live taping of Bachelorette finale and ATFR? Would love to see them again!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
Sightseeing #doratheexplorer

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 69 926846_678519192225069_407576933_a

Me too! I miss them, we have not been seeing much of them. I think it's time for more pictures.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:30 pm

I wonder where Des is and why she'd be there in spirit? Love that he goes to these classes.  giggling 

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  
On my way to @BarMethodWA to support the 5th Anniversary/Ben Towne Fundraiser. @DesHartsock will be on the bar next to me in spirit!

Desiree Hartsock
@ChrisRSiegfried @BarMethodWA get your tuck on babe! Smiley

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Any word on whether Des & Chris will be at the live taping of Bachelorette finale and ATFR? Would love to see them again!

I would LOVE to see them there. Unfortunately i believe that they are being "snubbed" by TPTB. sad It is very telling if they are not there. I hope i am surprised and they end up being invited.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Any word on whether Des & Chris will be at the live taping of Bachelorette finale and ATFR? Would love to see them again!

I would LOVE to see them there.  Unfortunately i believe that they are being "snubbed" by TPTB.  sad  It is very telling if they are not there.  I hope i am surprised and they end up being invited.  

I agree, I'm guessing they won't be there, but I hope I'm wrong!

For all of the attention hungry past contestants they shove in our faces (Chris B blech), you'd think they'd spend a minute or two on the reigning Bachelorette and her fiancé of over one year.  Rolling Eyes

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 am

Honestly, is RS the one and only source that claims that they have been snubbed? For years he'd say that he doesn't spoil weddings, bc he doesn't have reliable sources, etc..
I don't really see anything pointing towards them snubbing DS over.... They were included in the "Couple's Special" during JPs season. They were at his ATFR. Des had MULTIPLE Suave commercial appearances during Andi's season... IDK, to me these aren't the signs of getting snubbed.  no idea 

I could understand ABC not wanting to spend "that" much on their wedding.(think Trista) (Knowing it's very probably not going to be very profitable.) But I don't think they they'd get completely passed over... (and TBH, I think DS would be completely okay with a less "flashy" wedding.)
I am not expecting a wedding this year, but I think early 2015(in Feb) would be realistic. (Before they start filming the new Bette in March.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:16 am

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I would LOVE to see them there.  Unfortunately i believe that they are being "snubbed" by TPTB.  sad  It is very telling if they are not there.  I hope i am surprised and they end up being invited.  

I agree, I'm guessing they won't be there, but I hope I'm wrong!

For all of the attention hungry past contestants they shove in our faces (Chris B blech), you'd think they'd spend a minute or two on the reigning Bachelorette and her fiancé of over one year.  Rolling Eyes

Yea, I don't get either. But, EEEZOK, as long as they are happy, that 's all that matter. I miss seeing them. I really would love to see them more, she is the reigning Bachelorette, may be we should twit TPTB.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Des said they won't be at the ATFR in a response to our very own MMA50 (yay!).

I'm not sure Chloe, RS does seen more sure that ABC is never televising their wedding every time he is asked about it, and he claims they (D&C) even know about it.  question No idea if he has his info right.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:24 am

Well, then I've got the sadz. (That they won't be there at the ATFR)....

How about an ABC affiliate videographer filming the ceremony+reception(that was not planned by ABC) and ABC then broadcasting it in a 30 min. segment at the next WTA(in February)?! Accompanied by an exclusive People spread. I am sure they would get a nice sum of money for that. (To cover the wedding costs.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 am

bleuberry wrote:Des said they won't be at the ATFR in a response to our very own MMA50 (yay!).

I'm not sure Chloe, RS does seen more sure that ABC is never televising their wedding every time he is asked about it, and he claims they (D&C) even know about it.  question No idea if he has his info right.

Yep, I asked. Some things are not adding up here. Two weeks now, no Chris corner, no current picture of our couple, no ABC wedding, no invite to the ATFR, and no wedding date announcement. Am I the only one concerned here, or are others too afraid to ask or post anything? I thought this was a forum where we discussed all things Chris and Des.

Very Interesting!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz