SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 am

Huh? Wedding registry already?  question 

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  11m
Go with the red kitchen aid or the teal? Do we really need a waffle maker? #weddingregistryproblems #timeconsuming #Somanychoices

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 am

http://registry.theknot.com/weddingregistrysearch/?a=994&cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-TheKnot-_-Search-_-NavSearch#firstName=Desiree&lastName=Hartsock&eventMonth=0&eventYear=0&eventType=Wedding&sortBy=Unknown&sortValue=ASC

January 2014 has passed though...

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:10 am

Look at the year Bleuberry - it says 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:11 am

bleuberry wrote:http://registry.theknot.com/weddingregistrysearch/?a=994&cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-TheKnot-_-Search-_-NavSearch#firstName=Desiree&lastName=Hartsock&eventMonth=0&eventYear=0&eventType=Wedding&sortBy=Unknown&sortValue=ASC

January 2014 has passed though...

This might be misleading on purpose. Could it be 2015?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 am

Another registry in their name, wedding date 1/11/2015 (Sunday)

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/giftregistry/view_registry_guest.jsp?pwsToken=&eventType=Wedding®istryId=541180992&pwsurl=

No idea if its legit. This registry has WA for the location, the other one (2014) has CA.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:34 am; edited 4 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 am

bleuberry wrote:Another registry in their name, wedding date 1/11/2015 (Sunday)

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/giftregistry/view_registry_guest.jsp?pwsToken=&eventType=Wedding®istryId=541180992&pwsurl=

No idea if they're legit.

Exactly! If it's an ABC wedding, I don't think they would have a registry up as yet. However, if it's a private wedding then this registry may/may not be legit. Time will tell.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:19 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Another registry in their name, wedding date 1/11/2015 (Sunday)

No idea if they're legit.

Exactly! If it's an ABC wedding, I don't think they would have a registry up as yet. However, if it's a private wedding then this registry may/may not be legit.  Time will tell.

From what they said before, if it's a TV wedding, it will be Fall, around Oct, Nov, or Dec. I still think TV wedding is very possible. We'll see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:43 am

If it's a TV wedding, would she already be starting on her wedding registry, or tweeting about it publicly before an official announcement? Would you prep for a bridal shower if you were still unaware of when you were getting married? I'm not sure.

Des answered a fan the other night about when they would announce a wedding date, and she answered "as soon as we can  :gotcha: " Maybe they have set a date?

I'm leaning slightly towards a private wedding due to this. It appears they are moving along with their planning whatever the case, and I'm so excited for them.  :yes:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:53 am

bleuberry wrote:If it's a TV wedding, would she already be starting on her wedding registry, or tweeting about it publicly before an official announcement? Would you prep for a bridal shower if you were still unaware of when you were getting married? I'm not sure.

Des answered a fan the other night about when they would announce a wedding date, and she answered "as soon as we can  :gotcha: " Maybe they have set a date?

I'm leaning slightly towards a private wedding due to this. It appears they are moving along with their planning whatever the case, and I'm so excited for them.  :yes:

How early did we know about the others, like SeCat or JAsh? I guess we just have to wait and see. I am so happy for them. Whatever makes them happy. they are in love, that's all it matters.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:26 pm

I believe we knew for Jash around two months before the wedding, and three months for SeanCat.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:32 pm

SeanCat made announcement on October 14th and got married January 26th.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 72 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 72 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Thanks umn, I figured it was around that much time.

For what it's worth, both items Des tweeted about last night (Kitchen Aid mixer and waffle maker) are on the registry with The Knot, the one that lists the wedding as January 2014.

Registry

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz