SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 am

What a gorgeous set-up for the party. Des looks so happy and I am happy for her and Chris. If their wedding isn't on TV, I hope we get lots of pics.

Ali's outfit is awful, every other girl looks great except her.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:21 am

delete -- sorry for the double post!

Last edited by alwaystulips on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 am

bleuberry wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  
The BEST bridal shower anyone could ask for!! Thanks to all my gorgeous friends for making it so special.  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 77 BuJ_H2KCUAAYpye
Such a pretty party and Des looks adorable!  Thanks for all the photos.  I see the food table says "Yum" in flowers.  Does this one say "Fizz" for the drinks?  How cute is that?!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:26 am

me too! Mura. I love happy tears!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:05 am

alwaystulips wrote:
The BEST bridal shower anyone could ask for!! Thanks to all my gorgeous friends for making it so special.  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 77 BuJ_H2KCUAAYpye
Such a pretty party and Des looks adorable!  Thanks for all the photos.  I see the food table says "Yum" in flowers.  Does this one say "Fizz" for the drinks?  How cute is that?!

I think it does say fizz! I was trying to figure it out earlier!

Someone asked Ali if she was wearing pjs.  giggling 

Such a cute party, so happy for Des and Chris!  clapping! 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:15 am

Congratulations to Des & Chris! Beautiful couple. So happy to see that they are still going strong.

I sure hope we get to see a TV wedding!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:48 pm

alwaystulips wrote:

Thanks bleu!! Des looks BEAUTIFUL and sooooo happy! Lucky Des and lucky Chris. I hope they just do it and not wait for ABC. Maybe TPTB can film the reception or something and show it to us later. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Awww So happy for Des and Chris
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Interesting that Des deleted the bridal shower pics from her IG today.

The only explanation I can think of is that she's releasing them to a magazine and saw that Wetpaint and others covered her shower today based solely on her IG (not that that would stop them, several vendors posted the pics too).

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Interesting that Des deleted the bridal shower pics from her IG today.

The only explanation I can think of is that she's releasing them to a magazine and saw that Wetpaint and others covered her shower today based solely on her IG.

The photos are still on her FB page.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Glow worm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Interesting that Des deleted the bridal shower pics from her IG today.

The only explanation I can think of is that she's releasing them to a magazine and saw that Wetpaint and others covered her shower today based solely on her IG.

The photos are still on her FB page.

Yes, when Des posts on IG it automatically posts to her fb as well. She probably forgot that this feature is on or just hasn't gone to delete them yet.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:56 pm

People article: Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Celebrates Upcoming Wedding With Bridal Shower

I wonder if they're planning a (non TV) surprise wedding... this would explain the random wedding dates on their registries. Of course they might still not have set a date, but I have a feeling that there is one. They're choosing not to share maybe?  question I think if we don't hear anything by the BIP finale, this may be a possibility.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz