SELECT CONTENT

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 7:29 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 489978279-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

i think this guy is classically gorge. and Andi sent him home night 1. Totally clasic...laugh out loud

He is handsome but he is short. She may only like tall men-to each his own.

Hey, 5'10" isn't short, I would put it as average! Got to defend the below six footers!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Rudie's Band ROCKS!

Post by rawrcougar Tue May 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Hey guys! I know Rudie IRL and he is insanely handsome (for a non tattooed guy ;) , humble and intelligent. Andi is crazy for sending him packing, but then again it's hard to make a good impression on a lady in one minute. I saw his current band Kingston & Vice headline at House of Blues LA, they're playing again at HOB Anaheim if you Ladies want to check out his skills in person :)You can have tix mailed to you free if you act fast, go to their Facebook page. See you there!
rawrcougar
rawrcougar

Back to top Go down

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 1:18 pm

rawrcougar wrote:Hey guys! I know Rudie IRL and he is insanely handsome (for a non tattooed guy ;) , humble and intelligent. Andi is crazy for sending him packing, but then again it's hard to make a good impression on a lady in one minute. I saw his current band Kingston & Vice headline at House of Blues LA, they're playing again at HOB Anaheim if you Ladies want to check out his skills in person :)You can have tix mailed to you free if you act fast, go to their Facebook page. See you there!

welcomebanner rawcougar! Thanks for taking the time to fill us in!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrcougar Tue May 27, 2014 1:45 pm

You bet! Here's a pic from the last show at HOB Los Angeles :Rudie Dane Rockin'
rawrcougar
rawrcougar

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 27, 2014 2:20 pm

That's a good friend, promoting his show! Too bad I'm not near there.

Now how could Andi not have been attracted to a fellow lawyer who SINGS?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+8
Admin
albean99
Crbnsol
stuckinsc
chloep