SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Maddy wrote:
Rolly wrote:I can't imagine what Eric's family must have been feeling about having this on TV especially with how he left the show. Upset 

They didn't think anything bad was shown, here is one of Eric's brothers talks about that:

I didn't mean anything bad was shown I just think as a family member watching it would be difficult no matter what was shown. Personally I don't think the sit down CH had with Andi was in good taste or much of a tribute to Eric. JMO but I felt they were trying to make themselves look better in the eyes of the audience. A few minutes of just Eric and his wonderful life would have left me feeling more positive. Instead I just shook my head saying,"Well that sucked" and I don't think TPTB did themselves any favors. I saw what Eric did when he left as honest and true to himself and if he were my son, I would have been proud.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 4 - Mon June 2/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
stuckinsc
foodie
reversepsychology
Newto
peachoc
emeraldluvsbama
chloep
Mustang19
chinita
Elphaba
Norcalgal