SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by JBF Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Should I bother updating this as the season progresses? (Don't all of you say "No!" at once.)

Easter Eggs List updated…

All suggesting that Chris Soules is (take your pick)…
… F1… and the most “hidden” one in the franchise’s history
… Next Bachelor
… “smokescreen” to fool idiots like me
… The Mole
… Mike Fleiss’ choice for her regardless of whom she picks herself
… her husband before ATFR. (Yeah… rrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhttt.)

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 4 Cottontail3

1.) The initial seasonal promo put out by abc.com, not the one shown in episode #1 (post spoilers, which inserts a shot of Brian with Andi), has her kissing Marcus as she says “There are things that I felt I never even knew...”, then fades to Iowa and Chris “... were possible”.

2.) His abc.com bio (a.k.a. favorite movies include “Meet The Parents”) reads his ideal date “is beautiful, funny, smart and can hold an amazing conversation.” The first secret admirer letter (episode #4) states “As I’ve gotten to know you, I’ve begun to realize that you have every quality I am looking for in a soul mate. Not only are you beautiful, you’re smart, funny, charming and your smile brightens up every room.”

In both seasonal promos, Marcus leaves out “funny” but still voice-overs “Andi is smart, intellectual, she's beautiful” followed by JJ’s “You are perfect” over a shot of Andi with Chris, followed by her responding “you’re making me blush”.

3.) In the “Meet Chris S.” intro, he repeats in the snow what Des and Chris did in the sand (but also Bryden and Des on their date) with the heart, arrow and initials. Like Sean’s Catherine, he says “I’m coming for you”. Like JP Rosenbaum in his intro, he is shown at work at a desk and, while out, saying “something is missing”. He notes Andi’s “feisty”, a word Josh M. also uses in his intro… and both use the M-word.

4.) As Andi gets into her limo, she says “Some guy is going to get out of the limo and that can be my husband. My heart is just pounding. This is the beginning…” while fidgeting at a ring. The very next shot is a limo in the dark followed by Chris’ face as Patrick voice-overs “I can't wait to get out and her face just light up...”

5.) In a limo, Andrew toasts: "Here's to meeting the woman of ONE of our dreams and living happily ever after." We only see Josh B. sitting to his left, but Andrew is not facing him. He is facing the three guys in front of him... off camera. They are one of the following...

Aunties_Love wrote:Actual/un-edited limo order:

Limo #1
1 Chris 8:24:38 PM
2 Andrew 8:26:37 PM
3 Josh B 8:27:47 PM
4 Ron 8:30:20 PM
5 Craig 8:43:48 PM Champagne

6.) Mister Harrison: What are you so nervous about?
Andi: The thought that my husband could be in one of those limos and the fact that I could be meeting him in the next ten or fifteen minutes is just crazy.
Harrison: It is crazy to think.
Andi: I know.

Marcus takes under ten minutes to “wow” her, so Chris can follow him as #2 guy out, right on schedule. According to the abc.net time stamps, Chris is first out of limos. He’s the only one of the “spoiled” top four making the 15 minute cut in “real” time. Marcus was #13 in reality.

7.) Andi says to the guys: “this is not my normal life” (a.k.a. being TV’s Bachelorette). Cue shot of Chris. Also her “I think I can find my husband in here” straddles over Chris, Steven, Carl and Cody seated together, although the editors are smooth to keep the H-word restricted to Andi shown speaking.

8.) Andi refuses to meet Chris Bukowski, probably because she already has the Chris she wants… in addition to two Nicks, two Joshes, a Marcus and a Marquel. In a peculiar bit of editing, when Chris is told “I got to talk to Chris” (i.e Harrison), the security guard’s badges are zoomed on by the cameraman… and sporting the number “1” and “America One”. Then… in case we didn’t catch it the first time… Bukowski asks “Can I talk to Chris?”, the badge is blown up in size so the number 1 is bigger.

9.) Andi to Emil: "If I wasn't open to moving somewhere else, I might as well not have come here. I might as well stay in Atlanta and try to date someone there".

10.) Within a few seconds of that statement, she says “There are great guys here. How do you, like, just pick one during the cocktail hour?”… followed by her sitdown with Chris.

11.) Before giving Nick his first impression rose, her line "great first impression of" is spoken over Chris, not Nick. Chris is then cut from the screen as the guys next to him comment on the situation... as if Nick getting the rose will only hurt their chances.

12.) At the rose ceremony, Andi says over a group of Chris (and Brian, Marquel and some dumpees): “finding love here”. Shortly before this, Chris Harrison says over Marcus, Eric, JJ and Bradley “If you don’t hear your name”… and over Josh “you will be going home immediately.”

13.) In the 2nd episode, Andi says: "One of these men can be my husband", followed by Chris as the first guy talking at the mansion, saying “I can’t believe this is happening”.

14.) When addressing the guys, Mister Harrison says: “she might become your wife…” as the camera stops at Brett, Craig and a slightly hidden Chris seated.

15.) Something about this line sounds rather… celestial. Eric’s date card is “Love is everywhere”. His leading line: “Love can be found everywhere. If I didn’t think love could be found here, I wouldn’t be here.” In another scene, Chris jokingly calls himself Cinderella (and “putting lipstick on this pig”) as Eric, in his hoodie, visibly disapproves of him putting himself down.

16.) When Tasos reads the group date card, he says "last one" just before the camera stops at Chris (with Andrew and Marquel next to him). Then the camera pans back to Tasos and then Dylan (last one on that date card) as read by Tasos.

17.) Well… at least he is consistent with the last three ‘ette “winners” even if the ‘ettes aren’t all still with them…

Chris: "Knowing that the guys got out of hand last night, Craig in particular, it is unfortunate and I hope it doesn't affect how Andi feels about our date today. All I really can do is show her a good time and be the gentleman that I am and make her smile and help her forget about last night's date... and hopefully we have a great time."
Andi: “Last night was disastrous, but today Chris put me back on track.” / “After the group date, I was definitely down about this group of guys and wondering who's just here to party here and who's actually here for love and then I went on my date with Chris and that was such a breath of fresh air, so going into tonight I am still hopeful and I do see myself hopefully being with one of these guys and at the end of this, walking away engaged.”

Last year’s F1 Chris: “I’m not sure what her conversation with Bryden is about right now, but the only thing that would make me upset about this is if Des comes back upset, because then I would have to like completely change course and figure out how to alleviate her pain. That’s the only thing that’s worrying me right now.” / “Even though we talked about it a little walking into the brewer house and the plaza, the situation with Bryden, the conversation needs to be broached one more time because it is really important in a relationship to develop a very good level of communication.”
Desiree: “Today was so hard on me, but I am so happy that it was Chris on this date and nobody else because I can trust Chris with my heart. He is supportive, he’s kind, he’s romantic, he’s expressive. He’s everything I could want in a husband.”

F1 Jef Holm: "Yesterday seems to have been a pretty emotional day for Emily... and when the guys came back, they told me what happened. So... one of my goals for today is definitely make sure Emily is feeling OK... and I just want to let her know that I am there for her and I care about her."
Emily: Going into today I was really stressed out about the whole Kalon thing and Jef’s rolling it and it made me feel really good that Jef stood up for me…”

F1 Jordan Paul Rosenbaum: "I know she had an emotional night on the group date. I know Bentley going home today couldn't have been easy for her, so I don't know how emotional she is going to be, but I do want to know that she's OK and once I touch on it, then we are going to go on with the rest of the night."
Ashley (slowly coming out of her “funk”): “There’s something about JP’s kisses… even comparing them to a kiss I had with Bentley. JP over Bentley… in the Kiss Department.”

18.) Andi: “I know very little about Chris. I know Chris lives in Iowa. He’s a farmer. I’m definitely a city girl, but if that’s what farmers look like, I need to move to the country.” Despite the total lack of chemistry everybody on this forum claims, she adds later “I’m hoping that Chris is that gentleman that knows how to treat a lady because… (pause for a slight smirk) … I need it right now.” Followed by a trumpet outburst.

19.) Chris is focused on over Andi’s “Maybe all I have to do is bet on the right horse…” After being told by the older couple “Looks like you two both picked winners”, Andi responds “I think I picked a winner”. Chris: “I’m definitely a winner right now, To be here, I won.”

20.) Pro-Josh tidbit to toss here in case he happens to get heartbroken: The older couple greeting Chris and Andi in Santa Anita met at a baseball field and have been married for 55 years. Alas… Josh may have gotten too-too many “bad signs” this season, starting in episode #1 with Rudie’s exit speech (being a bit too-too similar to the “Meet Josh M.” video introduction): "This is a curve ball. It is not what I expected, because when I came in here... I was aiming for the fences. Y'know I thought I was gonna hit that ball right out of the park. Everyone in my life was, like, 'Oh my gosh! Like, you guys are gonna get married and have kids!' BUT... she didn't get a feel for that with me. Maybe she just wasn't attracted to me, y'know. It didn't *click* with her. I think finding love is very important. I think I could have had that with Andi but... y'know."

21.) Morbid and tasteless egg yoke: Nick S. says “besides the three guys who have a rose” over just… Chris. Eric is shown next with his rose, but over the word “everybody” (and he gets this pronoun twice this episode), while Marcus (afraid of roses) is nowhere in sight. Then Josh and Craig are declared as “on the chopping block”. Nick then ends with “so to get time with Andi tonight is do or die”.

22.) Episode #3: when reading the date card, Marquel says “Last but not least, gentlemen” as the camera zooms on Chris. He then reads Marcus’ name over Dylan (who was last named the previous week on the group date card) and then Marcus is shown. (See above Easter Egg #16.)

23.) Andi is informed by one of the Boys II Men troop: "When you are singing it, you gotta find the guy that you are focusing on. Yeah… you can do the sexy eyes. Just look at him, like.."
Andi: "I’ll make love to you?"
"I’ll make luuuuv to you."
Andi to the cameras (not to any guy on that group date):" I’ll close my eyes. I’ll make a wish. I’m gonna concentrate on YOU. Tonight is your night."

24.) Boys II Men comment on that date Chris didn’t attend: “If this is any indication of who she’s gonna choose, you won’t have one on this show. She should just leave by herself.”

25.) Obvious “foreshadow” edits:
During JJ’s date, Andi says twice “til death do us part”. The second time she says this, we get Ron packing his luggage and leaving.
Chris says of Ron “We are all really concerned for him and hoping everything’s OK.”
Ron says, before he leaves for his deceased friend, “I just wanted to say my goodbye” to… a surprised Eric.
When Ron hugs Chris, Dylan voice-overs: “There was a death of one of his friends.” (a.k.a. Ron’s friend and Chris’ friend in the future).
Later… also interrupting the scenes on JJ’s date, Dylan (again) discusses the deaths in his family with Chris. The line of “It was just the call I never wanted to hear” is spotlighted over Chris listening, followed by his description of his brother lingering for a while “brain dead”.

26.) Andi says at cocktail hour: “Whether it is 25 guys or 1 guy here, like, I genuinely care...” (camera then pans on Chris solo) “about each and every one of y’all”.

27.) Despite being welcomed to “center court” with Brian (who “half courts” her post-game), Chris is on the losing basketball team in episode #4. Andi voice-overs that is “heartbreaking” that they lost over a key Chris/Andi hug shot. Earlier he misjudges “We are not going to lose this game. We are going to win and play our hearts out”, followed by a quick shot of Andi calling “get it, Chris”.
Josh: “I hate losing and the fact that ‘we’ lost and I won’t be able to see Andi just makes it worse”. Edit cut to Chris. Edit cut back to Josh as somebody sighs, “I’m not a sore loser but…”

28.) Not an Easter Egg, but one completely depraved reference to an old movie every reality TV editor has watched in their training: The name Rosebud… for the winning team… was both the first line spoken (by Orson Welles) and last (printed) line (on a burning sled) in Citizen Kane. William Randolph Hearst was furious at RKO studios for releasing a film about a newspaper tycoon that used his own private nickname for Marion Davies’ ____. (You folks can google the details.) Of course, they just had to show the Rosebuds shaking bottles in a shower with their backs turned to us and Josh looking flaccid by the bleachers. Alas… despite The Rosebuds’ victory… Orson’s Kane loses his Rosebud in the movie.

29.) When Andi and Marcus scale down the building, they discover the guys are watching them from the window (“That’s our room”). Marcus asks “should we kiss in front of them?” at the exact moment Chris is shown looking out the window. Her response is an instant “no”.

30.) Oddball editing of Chris following Eric’s departure… and this argument:

Eric: This is the real Andi I am talking to. Do you feel like you have been natural and comfortable the whole time?
Andi: Am I comfortable and natural the whole time? Not a chance. But do I work my ass off and stay up late so that everybody knows that I am here for them? Yeah I do. You have no idea what it takes! You have no idea how exhausted I am! You have no clue how f***ing difficult it is to look in someone’s face and send them home!

When back with the guys, her “strikes a nerve” line brings Chris into focus. She tells the guys “If you don't feel this is real, the door is right there. This is so real to me. Every single day this is real to me.” Chris is then shown in two back to back shots out of focus (with Tasos and Marquel in focus) as if the speech no longer applies to him except in that fleeting moment.

Speaking of “out of focus”, part of the Bachelorette banner and videos at abc.com is.

31.) At the 4th rose ceremony, Nick follows Josh (in episode #1) receiving Harrison’s line of “If you do not receive a rose, you will be going home immediately”, while Chris is solo-shown after Harrison completes his line of “Andi has proven that she’s made the sacrifice to be here for one reason and one reason only and that is to sincerely find the man of her dreams”

32.) Luvstruck caught this one I missed. Chris is shown in a PI referring to their losing the 5 of hearts basketball game as being a "bitter pill to swallow". Andi is talking with Chris Harrison after the 4th episode, repeating “tough pill to swallow” regarding not being able to see Eric again.

33.) Another tough pill to swallow…
PI session “Seeing Nick coming back with Andi was tough because I definitely wanted to be that guy who was able to spend some time consoling her in a difficult moment, so yeah, it was definitely tough.”
-Secret admirer letter #2: "I realize last week was very tough for you and wish more than anything that I could have been there for you, to hold you, to comfort you and to dry your tears." (Of course, the letter could be from Josh too since he commented to her that they all wanted to consol her.)

34.) During Josh’s date in Marseille, Chris Harrison visits the guys in a “deleted” abc.com scene. First lines out of the guys is “what’s up, Chris” over… the other Chris. Key words Chris H. states over Chris S. include “keeping your eye on the prize” and “just keep you eye on what’s important.” After Harrison’s “Good luck this week”, the guys (obviously) respond “thank you Chris.”

35.) During the miming date (a.k.a. “there are no mimes in Iowa… guaranteed”)…
-Nick says “I’m excited to see France. I’m excited to see Andi”, then hides his face behind Chris when he says “I’m not necessarily excited to be on a group date”.
-Patrick says “the group card said… … … heart Andi. I don’t know what that means, but once I find out what that means, I’m all about it” Cue Rue de Venise sign as Andi says “follow me” as she and Chris lead the pack.
-Cody talks like he is at a race track: “I’ve got my mime on my money and my money on my mime, y’know what I’m saying?” Next shot Chris.
-Chris walks behind Nick as he voice-overs “this would be an incredibly fun date with Andi” (a.k.a. no competition)
-Chris’ face is covered by his arm next to a scowling Nick when Andi comments “Why would you be on a group date when you are feeling strongly for somebody?” She then continues “but the other part of ME is… you’re here. You are not going anywhere on the group date so you might as well take advantage of the moment.”

36.) Later, Brian discusses his upcoming date: “I hate cooking. But…” (camera pans on Chris) “if Andi was there, I would be a mime”.

Unrelated to Chris, but interesting word play at this moment: Cody says he is a “foodie” who loves to cook. He then says “someone is definitely not coming home” over a shot of Andi walking down the hallway (hinting she may not “go home” to Atlanta at the end of this), followed by “it’s going to be a big shocker” over Brian and “who ever happens to first” over himself and Dylan (implying they leave before Brian on the show). He tells Brian “no food poisoning though” as Marcus smiles at Brian saying “I’ll try not to”. (Maybe JJ is wrong? “We can all pretend that we're all best friends, but this is not how it is all going to end.” Marcus and Brian look buddy-buddy with no signs of conflict down the road. Also Josh and Nick still are… as of Marseille at least.)

37.) Odd wording by Andi later on the group date: “I don’t want to bring his fate into the drama in the house, but heck… we had a date about communication, so I am obviously going to bring it up.” Fate? Why is his fate separate from the drama?

Speaking of “we had a date about communication”, she tells him: “You don’t feel like I am pushing you too much about what’s happening, but… that is something important about my husband. He will tell me anything. It is that bond.”
(Later she asks Nick “If I was your wife would you tell me?” Long pause… “yeah”. “OK” “Fine. Fair enough”.)

38.) Farm talk: “I need to open my husk a little bit.”

39.) A nebulous succession of Easter Eggs before the 5th rose ceremony:
-As Patrick says “I think she already knows now” the camera frame blocks off Chris to the side of him.
-Josh responds “There’s nothing wrong with that. There’s nothing anybody could have said today to change her mind. If she knows, she knows”.
-Patrick later says “anyone who was confident” (face shot of Nick) “is off the table” (over himself and Chris). Only Patrick is shown when he says “No one’s confident now”.
Conclusion: Nick and Patrick are not confident and Chris is “off the table”, while Josh insists her mind is made up. (As the Santa Anita couple once said “you kinda just know”…)

Nick says over himself… and Cody… “no more guarantees as to what is going to happen”. After that rose ceremony, Andi says “I feel very confident” over Chris and Cody… but Cody obviously isn’t spared since he previously made a last moment plea to save himself for one more week (abc.com “extra”) and is cursed by Nick’s statement.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:59 pm

^^^Thank you JBF for bringing this up here!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Thanks JBF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Chris posted a couple pictures on fb recently, and he's looking mighty fine! I don't typically go for blondes, must be the farmer thing, something different from the typical model stereotypes we get, plus having grown up on a farm myself, I really appreciate their work ethic, but I find him very attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Can anybody pull over the sneak peek of the JJ/Chris confrontation? It's pretty interesting and has Chris really speaking his mind and confronting JJ. Chris looks really good in it...strong, assertive and puts JJ in his place! I'd bring it over but don't know how. no no 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Rolly wrote:Can anybody pull over the sneak peek of the JJ/Chris confrontation? It's pretty interesting and has Chris really speaking his mind and confronting JJ. Chris looks really good in it...strong, assertive and puts JJ in his place!  I'd bring it over but don't know how. no no 

Where did you see it?
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:30 pm

It isn't much of a dispute. Just a "discussion".

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:36 pm

JBF wrote:It isn't much of a dispute. Just a "discussion".

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Agree JBF.
Chris looked strong and assertive with JJ. Brian stating what he himself would do.  Marcus and Josh just listened.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:37 pm

wow You go Chris!! :jumpyay: 

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

JBF wrote:It isn't much of a dispute. Just a "discussion".

JBF i disagree I see it more heated than "just a discussion". I think it was a dispute....a wrangling.  Hugesmile Chris say's something like..... "you can just sit there and be sour grapes...you do your thing he'll do his. Your true colors will show in the end." JBF you do a better job of quoting these things than I do.  :yes: Chris wasn't angry but he was clearly irritated with JJ and much more animated than we've ever seen before. We need to see more of him like this.  :Woah-hoo: Chris!!!

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Quoting the words of Susan Sarandon from the movie Bull Durham "Oh my!...."

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Yes I agree Rolly we need to see a lot more of Chris like this!!!

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady