SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:34 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Question :

why on earth would he say incredible experience if he got kicked out?....laugh out loud

She's responsible for him being on the show.  This is his way of thanking her.  Don't you think she would feel awful if he said it "sucked"?   :yes: Besides, he said on his 1-1 that he learns from his experiences so his friend provided an new experience.  
Don't think his words reflect on the ending, just on his honouring his friend. bestbud! 

I can see both sides. I mean he could have said many many nice things about his BF, why mentioning the show only?
No matter what the reason, I am glad Nick continue to post on sm so we can be entertained and have a better understanding of who he truly is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm

unknown82 wrote:
notarose wrote:@nick_viall28 #tbt goes out to this little cutie who decided it would be funny to sign me up for some show.#BF #incredibleexperience 29min
http://web.stagram.com/p/746338332529855519_28313266#6ma6wT86V8Su5uIS.99
 photo 3B1EDB35-C57E-4033-B70F-810B643050F0_zpsjycen2cg.jpg

Who wouldn't snatch this guy up!  Such a catch :fanningfan 

OMG just noticed her veil is on Nick Viall cantstopl 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Nick with friends in Mexioc 2013

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 0c9ae7e6aee311e29bd922000a1f9cb2_7
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:29 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick with friends in Mexioc 2013
On Nick's Instagram there are pictures of the couple in the middle. From what I can tell the photo he posted today was from their wedding. I think the bride is married to a friend from WI

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Hey I am not a big Nick fan, but I didnt say I disagreed about the chemistry! I just find it cool that 2 people can look at the same thing and see it totally differently.
I see chemistry with both J and N! I just dont think chemistry is everything for either, or enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm putting this in the fan forum too because Sharleen is obviously a Nick fan again this week.  I get the feeling that even if she posts something negative in the future she's already made up her mind that her first impression was validated.
I'm posting on her behalf  giggling 

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

She does great SCs :yes:

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:09 pm

notarose wrote:I'm putting this in the fan forum too because Sharleen is obviously a Nick fan again this week.  I get the feeling that even if she posts something negative in the future she's already made up her mind that her first impression was validated.
I'm posting on her behalf  giggling 

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

She does great SCs :yes:

Did you see in the comments that this was posted?

Great observations as always. Marquel left BIP yesterday so he may still have a shot at the bach. That would be a delight.

I would love if he could be the next Bachelor, it is time!! clapping! 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:25 pm

I love Sharleen's blog and she has great taste in a lot of things.

#MarquelForBachelor    #SharleenAndNick   #SorryNutty     giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:45 pm

I am OK with Sharleen and Nick!!!!  I think she is sweet.   #TeamSweet&Salty

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am OK with Sharleen and Nick!!!!  I think she is sweet.   #TeamSweet&Salty

Loved Sharleen's blog!

Now I can't wait to see if Sharlene stays on the Nick train until the F3 or F2. If she does, we'll KNOW the spoilers are wrong. Just like Ali (former Bachelorette and buddy to Des) was picking Chris S to win it over Brooks, I think that Sharleen might have that same insider track with her friend Andi.

While I think the beautiful, smart and classy Sharleen would be a great match for Nick, I think there's no way that Sharleen would ever date Nick because Andi just seems to be the jealous type. Clearly Nick is Andi's front runner and will continue to be for at least the next two episodes considering that she gives Nick a date right when they get to Venice and then the GDR/special alone time in ep after that going into HTD's.

Who the heck knows what happens (or if something happens) to pull Josh into the lead, but I really see this one being a horse race that just might be too close to call until the FRC.

Will be so interesting to watch this unfold.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Boy, at this stage ... in Venice ... she is ALL about Nick!

If you compare her body language here, with her body language while having dinner with Josh (Litta's screen caps) on Monday's night  episode in France, it really is quite different.

With Nick her face is very relaxed. She looks so calm, happy. And she's leaning into him so much. Whereas during dinner with Josh, she had a weird look on her face and she almost seemed rigid in the caps. She looked skeptical with Josh at that stage, anyhow. Yes, they ended up with romantic dance but not during dinner.

It will be really interesting to monitor her body language with Nick (and Josh/Marcus/Chris) leading into finale and to see if we can see some type of shift in her posture.  

There is no question, to me, that so far they are choosing to show scenes where she is reluctant (but highly physically attracted) with Josh, but all in with Nick.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Boy, at this stage ... in Venice ... she is ALL about Nick!

If you compare her body language here, with her body language while having dinner with Josh (Litta's screen caps) on Monday's night  episode in France, it really is quite different.

With Nick her face is very relaxed. She looks so calm, happy. And she's leaning into him so much. Whereas during dinner with Josh, she had a weird look on her face and she almost seemed rigid in the caps. She looked skeptical with Josh at that stage, anyhow. Yes, they ended up with romantic dance but not during dinner.

It will be really interesting to monitor her body language with Nick (and Josh/Marcus/Chris) leading into finale and to see if we can see some type of shift in her posture.  

There is no question, to me, that so far they are choosing to show scenes where she is reluctant (but highly physically attracted) with Josh, but all in with Nick.

Weird isn't it.
Both Josh and Marcus are getting a highly physical edit. We shall see what degree of physical edit Venice brings for Nick & Andi. After all, TPTB might not show the scene some of these SCs come from or two great kiss scenes from a mix of previews (both evening - 1 at the table and the other while dancing)

I'm thinking at some point TPTB will show their cards and start running their next "Bachelor" candidates through the edit. Marquel would be one. Who are the others?

Agree that so far Nick & Andi has both conversations and physical chemistry scenes. Venice might be the most revealing.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky