SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:01 am

emad0722 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
missjayne wrote:
I guess I never cared for Josh's look. He is too stocky or something. Too much of that all American look from the 80s...like the equivalent of Pamela Anderson. He is nice though and likable.
Nick has a more current look and I prefer his longer leaner body and the way he dresses and his boyish face. And while Josh can be nice and charming I prefer Nicks personality for some reason...he is witty and tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat stuff...he can be sweet and sensitive yet funny and sarcastic.

I could have written this!! It is like you read my mind!

agreed nutty - sarcasm and intellect are so appealing to me as is honesty. Tall and lean boys get my vote too x

Me three!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:17 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
emad0722 wrote:Can i just say your insights and positivity are so fabulous MURA - please never stop this. We are a small but positive group and trust me you make me question the spoilers every time.

I am so happy that nick is using his platform for good and helping others - and a charity for the kids of fallen war heroes. WOW so amazing and heart warming. I think he is a good kid just misunderstood on TV.

Me too! I love how he is going for it whereas the other guys are being too complacent or have some sense of needing to wait their turn. Well, they need to man up and step up. Funny I think they're the whiners.

I am really calling this like I see it but I think it has been the Andi and Nick story from night 1 with everyone else being supporting characters or adding side drama. After the next episode, all of the petty house jealousies go away and that has been her one hang up. I have to believe they have great HTD as it would be fun to meet such a large family plus his friends. We already see off the charts chemistry so fantasy suites ... watch out!!!

. It really makes me wonder if TBTB felt compelled to stage foiler because Nick is so obvious.

im sooo beyond glad that im not the only one who think exactly the same. At first i thought i start to losing my mind since this is the most unpopular opinion ever  giggling .

like i said, the theme of this season is a Great Love Story--with the Love At the First Sight-ish scent to it... Hugesmile . I know peeps cant really believe how can Andi fall for this crazy kid laugh out loud. Well, i for one, can see the IT from episode 1 .If we observe season highlight, its basically a one-man show, albeit full of (unnecessary ) drama.

ITA to the 'mega,sophisiticated, like you have never seen before' foilers out there  :yes: 

Plus, i predict many more weird of Nick (and prolly the fam) edit on the coming epis, inc HTD. Remember folks ruled out Chris Siegfried bc of that silly nose treatment?..so yeah,...i 'expect' that kinda stuff happening ....

im enjoying the wuv story so far. Cant wait for the ending and the kaboom at the finale!.nom nom nom.#theCurlyKnightRises  2pop 

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:36 am

JBF wrote:Yeah, I am annoying some folks here by not bowing to The Spoiler King... LOL!

Off topic...

Best line in a deleted abc.om scene so far...

Andi about the pigeon: What if it poops on you right now? What would you do?
Nick: Try to embrace the moment.

YESSSSSSSSS

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:00 am

Yes, I loved that Nick took her away as soon as she came in. A girl loves for a guy to pursue her. I know the other guys thought it was an arrogant move but I loved it and apparently Andi did too.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 am

Per RS, Nick cries when he sees one of his friends on HTD's. He was probably so happy to finally be with a true friend again.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
emad0722 wrote:Can i just say your insights and positivity are so fabulous MURA - please never stop this. We are a small but positive group and trust me you make me question the spoilers every time.

I am so happy that nick is using his platform for good and helping others - and a charity for the kids of fallen war heroes. WOW so amazing and heart warming. I think he is a good kid just misunderstood on TV.

Me too! I love how he is going for it whereas the other guys are being too complacent or have some sense of needing to wait their turn. Well, they need to man up and step up. Funny I think they're the whiners.

I am really calling this like I see it but I think it has been the Andi and Nick story from night 1 with everyone else being supporting characters or adding side drama. After the next episode, all of the petty house jealousies go away and that has been her one hang up. I have to believe they have great HTD as it would be fun to meet such a large family plus his friends. We already see off the charts chemistry so fantasy suites ... watch out!!!

. It really makes me wonder if TBTB felt compelled to stage foiler because Nick is so obvious.

im sooo beyond glad that im not the only one who think exactly  the same. At first i thought i start to losing my mind since this is the most unpopular opinion ever  giggling .

like i said, the theme of this season is a Great Love Story--with the Love At the First Sight-ish scent to it... Hugesmile . I know peeps cant really believe how can Andi fall for this crazy kid laugh out loud. Well, i for one, can see the IT from episode 1 .If we observe season highlight, its basically a one-man show, albeit full of (unnecessary ) drama.

ITA to the 'mega,sophisiticated, like you have never seen before' foilers out there  :yes: 

Plus, i predict many more weird of Nick (and prolly the fam) edit on the coming epis, inc HTD. Remember folks ruled out Chris Siegfried bc of that silly nose treatment?..so yeah,...i 'expect'  that kinda stuff happening  ....

im enjoying the wuv story so far. Cant wait for the  ending and the kaboom at the finale!.nom nom nom.#theCurlyKnightRises  2pop 

clapping! 
I concur with all these posts. You Guys are so right! There is just something special I have seen between them that I cannot see with the others since night one. It is so funny that before the 1st episode I was indifferent about Nick, but once he started talking to Andi I started to open my eyes to the person that he is and their love story. He has been very intriguing, articulate in expressing himself, and he has most importantly all been about Andi. What makes him so beautiful is that he has flaws that he readily admits to and hasn't gotten defensive when Andi has called him out on it. He is a very realistic and passionate person that has been refreshing for me to watch this season. He goes for what he wants and Andi is what he wants, it is that simple!

unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:08 am

Pia1 wrote:Yes, I loved that Nick took her away as soon as she came in. A girl loves for a guy to pursue her. I know the other guys thought it was an arrogant move but I loved it and apparently Andi did too.

Here (it appears that it might change next week) I though Josh was defending Nick and seemed to be empathizing with him by essentially saying that he wishes he would have been as aggressive as Nick because he too wanted to spend time with Andi but that Nick beat him to the punch

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 am

docnash14 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Yes, I loved that Nick took her away as soon as she came in. A girl loves for a guy to pursue her. I know the other guys thought it was an arrogant move but I loved it and apparently Andi did too.

Here (it appears that it might change next week) I though Josh was defending Nick and seemed to be empathizing with him by essentially saying that he wishes he would have been as aggressive as Nick because he too wanted to spend time with Andi but that Nick beat him to the punch

Hi Docnash! What will change next week? I haven't been following the boards much so I'm a bit behind. Is Nick the spoiled f1? Josh is okay, he would be ideal as he is also from Atlanta but he got OCD on the lie detector test so I think that Andi started to have doubts about him. I thought for sure he was a gonner Monday but then I remembered that he and Andi has a lot of physical chemistry according to Andi so I thought she will give him another chance. Can't wait to find out who's going to the HTD's!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:42 am

This is from the Episode 7. Go Nick!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 A0ae3d825c7b6383409035683cb0b937
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:53 am

Pia1 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Hi Docnash! What will change next week? I haven't been following the boards much so I'm a bit behind. Is Nick the spoiled f1? Josh is okay, he would be ideal as he is also from Atlanta but he got OCD on the lie detector test so I think that Andi started to have doubts about him.  I thought for sure he was a gonner Monday but then I remembered that he and Andi has a lot of physical chemistry according to Andi so I thought she will give him another chance. Can't wait to find out who's going to the HTD's!

Sounds like Josh gets upset with Nick next week or at least that 's how it appears when he says something like "why can't Andi see that"?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 am

docnash14 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Hi Docnash! What will change next week? I haven't been following the boards much so I'm a bit behind. Is Nick the spoiled f1? Josh is okay, he would be ideal as he is also from Atlanta but he got OCD on the lie detector test so I think that Andi started to have doubts about him.  I thought for sure he was a gonner Monday but then I remembered that he and Andi has a lot of physical chemistry according to Andi so I thought she will give him another chance. Can't wait to find out who's going to the HTD's!

Sounds like Josh gets upset with Nick next week or at least that 's how it appears when he says something like "why can't Andi see that"?

Okay, thanks doc! I shall check the boards more often. I went and checked the Josh thread, it seems that a lot of people are also convinced of Josh and Andi's connection and that he might be f1.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 am

Another picture of Nick on last night's Camp Hometown Heroes event. #theymademekissthebuffalo
I admire him taking time off to participate in such a worthy event.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 10492129_285974304907326_8514705218281803425_n

BTW, the camp is based on Wisconsin. Does this mean Nick went home yesterday?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky