SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:11 am

Ugh, I had to do more work tonight….the one con of working from home.

Anyway, I agree with all of you….wish I had the time or energy to write more!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 am

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sharleen!!!!! She has to become part of our little #TeamSalty club here!!! I would even give my boyfriend to her!!!!   :yes: 

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps

Earlier, people said Kelly's tweets meant that Nick was the F2. Sharleen leans in favor of Nick. I'd bet both friends know who the F1 is. Its surprising that their views are completely opposite.  no idea

Thankfully, Sharleen can be diplomatic, even when she doesn't care for someone. I'll bet you'd never see the words pedophile or bipolar put out by her onto social media. Kelly needs to take some instruction from Sharleen.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

In relation to this, one thing that was pretty much true except for Des with Brooks leaving was to watch who the bachelorette chased, not who was chasing the bachelorette.

To me she is chasing Josh and Nick is chasing her.  Now last season Chris was chasing Des and Des was chasing Brooks, but then again, I hate to compare anything to last season.  I really think Des would have picked Brooks had he stayed.
Thanks, Stuckinsc, I agree to an extent.  I do think Andi is chasing Josh mostly because he's more withheld (like Brooks)....  he didn't say ILY till this past episode and because he's not as emotional as Nick, Andi keeps having to pull things out of him.  I can see how much it turns her on when she's rewarded with his response.  She doesn't need to chase Nick because he is fully engaged with her.. but she certainly lights up when he's around; there is an ease and connection that I don't see with Josh.  Someone called Josh a trophy husband, I call him the plastic prince, but either way he's just a lot stiffer and not as emotionally open to my eyes.

Emotionally, the connection between Andi and Nick is very much like Chris and Des.  I actually thought last season that Des's body and mind were trying to tell her that Chris was the one but she was so fixated on Brooks that she was fighting it.  I really do agree with Des, she may not have gotten exactly what she wanted but she definitely got what she needed.

Now I don't see Josh as a Brooks.  I know I am odd, but I like Josh and Nick almost equally.  At this point I love Nick a little more but that is because they have actually shown me more of him.  Josh is this one sided hunk of man who came in night one and feel hard for the pretty girl, but has been shown to have the emotional depth of a wading pool.  I follow the Murrays a lot being in UGA country. They are all pretty good people.  He is this warm smart man who failed at his first love baseball and when that happened chose to take what he had get a degree and in that process go and support his little brother and help make his little brothers transition away from home steadier and easier.  To me that makes him a pretty great man.  After he got his own degree he stuck in the area for a while to continue to help Aaron and then Stephanie.  He only recently left a much smaller city for the larger city where the opportunities for someone in finance are probably better.  His love for his family and caring for his two parents who have both battled cancer is courageous.  He actually has a pretty good sense of humor about himself and owns up to his own imperfections outside the show.  The blogger who called him a typical Florida douche when she met him and now calls him a great guy is a perfect example that there is a really wonderful man, but TPTB aren't showing it so they can emphasize the does the douche ex-baseball player love her or will he break her heart like every other douche athlete she has dated.  Which is absurd.  All of her final F4 are athletes who competed at pretty high levels in their sport, with Chris probably being the least in this catagory.

Anyway, I didn't mean to go off track.  I love Nick and really like Josh.  I think they got along really well until Josh had his 1:1 date and the realization happened between them that they both really did want and have a great chance with the same girl.  I also think Cody of all innocent little people made this worse.  Cody is not the sharpest crayon in the box, and I think Nick's teasing went over Cody's head.and made Cody feel bullied.  From what I have seen from Josh he doesn't like bullies.  So the Cody situation, where honestly I don't think Nick meant any harm or insult, caused that tension to become bigger.

Without MeAndI and Cody I think there is a chance that Nick and Josh would have remained good friends.

Sharleen said Josh wasn't effusive (leaning back and letting Andi do the work). He was so giddy early on, but I didn't feel or see that in him on Monday. She was more happy to hear he was falling in love than he was bursting to say it. I'm in the 1% club that Nick still has a chance at F1. That flat declaration makes me wonder about Josh and Andi's future prospects though.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:39 am

[quote="grace8136"]
nutty1 wrote:I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sharleen!!!!! She has to become part of our little #TeamSalty club here!!! I would even give my boyfriend to her!!!!   :yes: 

Earlier, people said Kelly's tweets meant that Nick was the F2. Sharleen leans in favor of Nick. I'd bet both friends know who the F1 is. Its surprising that their views are completely opposite.  no idea[/quote

Sharleen has actually told people specifically that she wanted to watch and blog the season unspoiled.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:41 am

nutty1 wrote:Ugh, I had to do more work tonight….the one con of working from home.

Just avoid working on your work like me. Write that review article or post? Post wins. Work on your dissertation or post? Post wins.

Thank goodness this ends soon, I need to graduate before my hubby takes my home computer privileges away from me!  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:44 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Ugh, I had to do more work tonight….the one con of working from home.

Just avoid working on your work like me.  Write that review article or post? Post wins.  Work on your dissertation or post?  Post wins.

Thank goodness this ends soon, I need to graduate before my hubby takes my home computer privileges away from me!  Hugesmile 
 rofl 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:47 am

stuckinsc wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Earlier, people said Kelly's tweets meant that Nick was the F2. Sharleen leans in favor of Nick. I'd bet both friends know who the F1 is. Its surprising that their views are completely opposite.  no idea[/quote

Sharleen has actually told people specifically that she wanted to watch and blog the season unspoiled.
I know, but that's hard to do. Not sure I believe that. The comments below her blog sometimes spoil it, plus all her bachelornation friends, etc. She'd have to really work at not knowing the spoiler IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:51 am

grace8136 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Thanks, Stuckinsc, I agree to an extent.  I do think Andi is chasing Josh mostly because he's more withheld (like Brooks)....  he didn't say ILY till this past episode and because he's not as emotional as Nick, Andi keeps having to pull things out of him.  I can see how much it turns her on when she's rewarded with his response.  She doesn't need to chase Nick because he is fully engaged with her.. but she certainly lights up when he's around; there is an ease and connection that I don't see with Josh.  Someone called Josh a trophy husband, I call him the plastic prince, but either way he's just a lot stiffer and not as emotionally open to my eyes.

Emotionally, the connection between Andi and Nick is very much like Chris and Des.  I actually thought last season that Des's body and mind were trying to tell her that Chris was the one but she was so fixated on Brooks that she was fighting it.  I really do agree with Des, she may not have gotten exactly what she wanted but she definitely got what she needed.

Now I don't see Josh as a Brooks.  I know I am odd, but I like Josh and Nick almost equally.  At this point I love Nick a little more but that is because they have actually shown me more of him.  Josh is this one sided hunk of man who came in night one and feel hard for the pretty girl, but has been shown to have the emotional depth of a wading pool.  I follow the Murrays a lot being in UGA country. They are all pretty good people.  He is this warm smart man who failed at his first love baseball and when that happened chose to take what he had get a degree and in that process go and support his little brother and help make his little brothers transition away from home steadier and easier.  To me that makes him a pretty great man.  After he got his own degree he stuck in the area for a while to continue to help Aaron and then Stephanie.  He only recently left a much smaller city for the larger city where the opportunities for someone in finance are probably better.  His love for his family and caring for his two parents who have both battled cancer is courageous.  He actually has a pretty good sense of humor about himself and owns up to his own imperfections outside the show.  The blogger who called him a typical Florida douche when she met him and now calls him a great guy is a perfect example that there is a really wonderful man, but TPTB aren't showing it so they can emphasize the does the douche ex-baseball player love her or will he break her heart like every other douche athlete she has dated.  Which is absurd.  All of her final F4 are athletes who competed at pretty high levels in their sport, with Chris probably being the least in this catagory.

Anyway, I didn't mean to go off track.  I love Nick and really like Josh.  I think they got along really well until Josh had his 1:1 date and the realization happened between them that they both really did want and have a great chance with the same girl.  I also think Cody of all innocent little people made this worse.  Cody is not the sharpest crayon in the box, and I think Nick's teasing went over Cody's head.and made Cody feel bullied.  From what I have seen from Josh he doesn't like bullies.  So the Cody situation, where honestly I don't think Nick meant any harm or insult, caused that tension to become bigger.

Without MeAndI and Cody I think there is a chance that Nick and Josh would have remained good friends.

Sharleen said Josh wasn't effusive (leaning back and letting Andi do the work). He was so giddy early on, but I didn't feel or see that in him on Monday. She was more happy to hear he was falling in love than he was bursting to say it. I'm in the 1% club that Nick still has a chance at F1. That flat declaration makes me wonder about Josh and Andi's future prospects though.

I don't blame Josh for backing off. How many times can you answer the same thing over and over. I have also posted that Josh to me is a typical Leo. I am a Leo. We are happy to help you and explain ourselves. But once we do, if you keep picking and pocking we tend to get annoyed and can show our claws. JPG is a Leo too. Andi needs to learn to make her lions purr instead of snarl. Even if TPTB is pushing Andi to keep up this whole why doesn't Josh love you or express himself crap, I don't blame him for being over it either. I am assuming she stopped it soon if they are together. If not I see the Lion and the Ram continually butting heads and the more she begs for the emotional reassurance the more he will hold back.

I am not proud to admit this, but my first husband was less book smart than I was, by a lot. People teased him constantly about it, and at first I defended him and joked it off. We were a bad match and should never marry and so ended up hitting each other's buttons all the time. I am sensitive about my looks and weight, so the more he would compliment other women (he actually didn't complain about my weight to me, just pointed out other women who were hot on tv or when we were out) the more I would emphasize how stupid he was. It was really mean of me, but again poke my lion to hard and you get the claws.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 am

grace8136 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Not sure I agree with this. When he was telling her that this was very serious for him and that he was falling in love with her, I think his affect matched the content of his words - he was being serious coupled with feeling very vulnerable and uncertain about her response. Once he saw her response I thought he became quite enthusiastic sparkling eyes included when he indicated that he loved how it felt. When they were dancing and he told her that it just kept getting better and better with her and that he loved it I thought he was nothing short of giddy.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:00 am

Stuckinsc Poke my lion to hard and you get the claws cheerleader

If people don't mind, I'll like to suggest that discussions about anyone other than Nick be in a different thread. I am only reading and posting in this thread because "stuff" keeps happening in other threads.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 am

notarose wrote:Stuckinsc Poke my lion to hard and you get the claws cheerleader

If people don't mind, I'll like to suggest that discussions about anyone other than Nick be in a different thread.  I am only reading and posting in this thread because "stuff" keeps happening in other threads.

I agree ....  :yes: 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:21 am

notarose wrote:Stuckinsc Poke my lion to hard and you get the claws cheerleader

If people don't mind, I'll like to suggest that discussions about anyone other than Nick be in a different thread.  I am only reading and posting in this thread because "stuff" keeps happening in other threads.

Gladly, I understand. I have stop visiting one thread and it is killing me. My OCD wants me to check each thread until I don't have any more little red circles. It is so hard to leave when there is still a red circle.

Love that Sharleen loves Nick and I think the discussion went off track because some don't want to leave this thread and we got to discussing Sharleen's blog.

I am also a little annoyed, Nutty won't share her Nick with us, but she will with Sharleen.  Suspect 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky