SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by emad0722 Thu May 22, 2014 3:21 am

chloep wrote:^^ not much planning needed there.... they live 3 miles apart.  Hugesmile 

a haha but seriously like probably meeting up right now for some sugar hehe  :cutesmile!: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 3:31 am

emad0722 wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ not much planning needed there.... they live 3 miles apart.  Hugesmile 

a haha but seriously like probably meeting up right now for some sugar hehe  :cutesmile!: 

Haha true.. For all i know they can live together during The whole airing without Anyone notice...laugh out loud
Do you all think it Will increase the odd of them making it work as opposed to past failed long distance couples?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 3:47 am

Hi guys.. I love to hear any opinion on Josh's entrance line : if it wasnt bc of you, i wouldnt be here..

It got me wondering whether he literally meant it?. Cat Came to mind. Folks Said TPTB had her in the contestant's mix for sometime but she only agreed to do it when she found out that Sean was the Bach (hence, we heard her saying similar line to above several times on her
Season). Is this the case for Josh as well ?  (We also heard him saying to Andi: my mom really likes you) question

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu May 22, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu May 22, 2014 4:29 am

Well he did say in one of the video interviews that he had been following the show (JP's season), especially when he found out Andi was the next b'ette. He also seemed very excited about wanting to meet her, so it seems like that was his sole purpose for being on the show, imo. Having said that, it's been only one episode so far, so not sure how his storyline is going to play out yet.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 8:27 am

Do we think Andi is headed home today/tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 22, 2014 9:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Hi guys.. I love to hear any opinion on Josh's entrance line : if it wasnt bc of you, i wouldnt be here..

It got me wondering whether he literally meant it?. Cat Came to mind. Folks Said TPTB had her in the contestant's mix for sometime but she only agreed to do it when she found out that Sean was the Bach (hence, we heard her saying similar line to above several times on her
Season). Is this the case for Josh as well ?  (We also heard him saying to Andi: my mom really likes you) question

That may be true, and he may be sincere in those comments, but a lot of the past contestants have said that as well to the lead upon meeting them at the M&G.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 9:19 am

Someone just tweeted they saw Josh Murray at the airport about an hour ago. She recently tweeted about watching him on the bachelorette and retweeted something about aaron so I'm assuming she's from GA.

Maybe he's on his was to Cali for a safe house visit after all??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 am

dpao84 wrote:Someone just tweeted they saw Josh Murray at the airport about an hour ago. She recently tweeted about watching him on the bachelorette and retweeted something about aaron so I'm assuming she's from GA.

Maybe he's on his was to Cali for a safe house visit after all??

Love the safe house sleuthing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 9:25 am

dpao84, could you paste the tweet?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 22, 2014 9:33 am

I wish we would get pics to go with these tweets.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 9:34 am

quietpal wrote:Well he did say in one of the video interviews that he had been following the show (JP's season), especially when he found out Andi was the next b'ette. He also seemed very excited about wanting to meet her, so it seems like that was his sole purpose for being on the show, imo. Having said that, it's been only one episode so far, so not sure how his storyline is going to play out yet.

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Hi guys.. I love to hear any opinion on Josh's entrance line : if it wasnt bc of you, i wouldnt be here..

That may be true, and he may be sincere in those comments, but a lot of the past contestants have said that as well to the lead upon meeting them at the M&G.

thanks quietpal and GA!...it will be interesting to find out more on next epis  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 9:35 am

https://twitter.com/paigehillxo/status/469434238488805376

Here's the link to it

@paigehillxo: I JUST SAW JOSH MURRAY IN THE AIRPORT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx