SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sun May 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I too love Josh, now I just want him for us as next bachelor, not for Andi.  Oh well, we will see.  

Here I am hoping for RS to be wrong.  With JPG, I lived Nikki and wanted him to be right.

For now I am Team Free Josh/Marcus! And maybe Nick too, we will have to see.

I do think that I am going to really like Josh....from what I have seen and read about him.

And it is my sincere hope that Marcus did not get his heart shattered and came out better at end for having done the show, which is often the case for the F4.  

IDK about his heart shattered but definitely a very brused ego. I get that feeling because he has not surfaced at all (and we are almost on the eve of the premier) and is possibly feeling hurt rather than broken hearted ? IDK if that even makes sense.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 18, 2014 12:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I too love Josh, now I just want him for us as next bachelor, not for Andi.  Oh well, we will see.  

Here I am hoping for RS to be wrong.  With JPG, I lived Nikki and wanted him to be right.

I do think that I am going to really like Josh....from what I have seen and read about him.

And it is my sincere hope that Marcus did not get his heart shattered and came out better at end for having done the show, which is often the case for the F4.  

IDK about his heart shattered but definitely a very brused ego. I get that feeling because he has not surfaced at all (and we are almost on the eve of the premier) and is possibly feeling hurt rather than broken hearted ? IDK if that even makes sense.

Roberto never surfaced. IIRC, his first tweet was the day after the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

Roberto never surfaced. IIRC, his first tweet was the day after the FRC.  

No, Roberto was surfaced near finale with his infamous big grin laying on the couch/bed (later discovered as the honeymoon suite) giggling. That season RS had to fix his spoiler close to finale as well

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 18, 2014 8:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love Josh's clip in the long promo about how poor little Andi is just soooo emotional. I'm going to love him! He very much fits the Roberto, JP, Chris f1 trope of the sympathizer to the Ette drama and their extreme number of feelings.

Ditto!

Me two! Ditto!

I. Can't. Wait. For. The. Show!!  :Drool: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Oh, BOY.......... So, I reckon the rumor, I heard.. "Perhaps" sour grapes really had something to do with it.... They are going to eat Nick alive for this.  :Frown: 

Edited - deleted link.

Last edited by chloep on Mon May 19, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 19, 2014 12:08 pm

chl my pc goes crazy when clicking on his site so could you give us a rundown of what he found /says ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 19, 2014 12:12 pm

^ it is as legit as it comes. He has videos of Nick that another passenger on the plane took of him. Nick is talking on the phone to someone and dissing Josh and talking about his time with Andi. From words that are said, it is pretty obvious he was in the F2 and Andi picked Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Well... It's a video of Nick on his flight home(he is on the  phone with somebody, I reckon his sister/mom).... He is pretty upset... and obviously quite heartbroken... plus NOT a big fan of Josh. He was super surprised that he got dumped....

“Yeah, like, Josh won’t say sh*t. Like, he’ll do whatever she wants. He’s not that…he didn’t open up, he just kinda…he just eats, sleeps, and sh*ts and like, has a bad temper, and…you know, and…I mean, he’s really competitive yeah…he’s super emotional, he’s really insecure, and…ummmm, and he uhhhhh….it uhhhhhh….(pause to stuff his face with Cheetos)…and ummm…forgot what I was gonna say…oh and he’s incredibly set in his ways…”
______

Last edited by chloep on Mon May 19, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon May 19, 2014 12:48 pm

They are going to eat Nick alive for this.
They havent finished editing the show. They can totally throw him under a bus if they want.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon May 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Wow, sounds like  :sourgrapes: to me. It'll be interesting to me to watch how they edit him throughout the season and we've already seen a glimpse of it on the preview video.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Do you think he did this on purpose? Surely, he is aware that there might have been pple on that flight that know of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 pm

^ My guess? He's been sheltered from the outside world and his family and friends. He's hurt and he needed someone to talk to. He was finally free of his handler and could speak to whoever he wanted. I don't think he would have thought there would be someone recording him talking to a loved one about a show that just finished taping and hasn't even aired yet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx