SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 28, 2014 9:02 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Josh is very popular so we'll be getting many more fan pics :)and also he looks good but I'm not liking the hair. Seems like he got a haircut, no?

I am golng to make a suggestion: threads get very busy, if there are any fan pics of any contestants please post them in the appropriate fan thread so they do not take up unnecessary room in discussion threads.
NOW of course, if the photo is pertinent to discussion--by all means post.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 29, 2014 12:49 am

missfire1977 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:This is the photo from missfire1977

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 JoshMurray05-28-14

Was he at work in Athens or Atlanta?

He was in Athens.  He works out of both offices.

Where does he live now?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Thu May 29, 2014 10:16 am

soccermom333 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 JoshMurray05-28-14

Where does he live now?

Atlanta
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu May 29, 2014 11:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:momoftrips
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC     ·   24m    
Josh, @AndiDorfman's eyes are just a little higher up. http://abc.tv/RC8WLx
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Os4osz
I can't believe they tweeted this LOL giggling

rofl So funny! I noticed that too.

This is great too!!  I bet Josh and Andi are laughing at this too!   giggling 

I think he looks really creepy in this shot :shock: 
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:05 am

missfire1977 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:

Where does he live now?

Atlanta

Looks like he just had his daily dose of 'drunk in love' with Andi..rotfl
This is what we get if we put the F1 and the lead on the same block laugh out loud. Its more suitable to Call it a safe sneaking, for all we know they may have the lovely dovey sessions every single day without being noticed.haha! .not to mention Hy would be very gladly helping the 'disguise' giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 29, 2014 11:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:

Where does he live now?

Atlanta

This is what we get if we put the F1 and the lead on the same block laugh out loud. Its more suitable to Call it a safe sneaking, for all we know they may have the lovely dovey sessions every single day without being noticed.haha! .not to mention Hy would be very gladly helping the 'disguise' giggling
For real!! Can a kind hearted doctor prescribe this guy a nice cocktail of Valium and Xanax already? Not sure how much longer he'll survive keeping the Andi secret.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Thu May 29, 2014 11:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:

Where does he live now?

Atlanta

Can we call it "the after glow"?  giggling 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:23 am

Lol Alanna .. You are too funny!!!.  lolpanda 
Actually i found Joshy way more hyper/intense soaring his excitement on socmeds than i would have imagined. I dunno if he can survive keeping the JoDi secret till the end .And ..we are just around Ep.2...duh.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 29, 2014 11:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Lol Alanna .. You are too funny!!!.  lolpanda 
Actually i found Joshy way more hyper/intense soaring his excitement on socmeds than i would have imagined. I dunno if he can survive keeping the JoDi secret till the end .And ..we are just around Ep.2...duh.

You are so right Mura! I think it is important to watch social media carefully for clues this time!!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:32 am

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Lol Alanna .. You are too funny!!!.  lolpanda 

You are so right Mura!   I think it is important to watch social media carefully for clues this time!!   Smiley 

Yep. If we take a look at Fact-No discussion thread, there are some of the hints already by both Pookie and Joshy. Left and right, yet we havent Seen the show even halfway laugh out loud. Folks Said its too obvious , but i personally think Joshy wouldnt be too excited (and smiling ear to ear plus glowing giggling) like that if he is about to get the next gig as Bach.(Sean comes to mind...playing coy is always the best)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:momoftrips
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC     ·   24m    
Josh, @AndiDorfman's eyes are just a little higher up. http://abc.tv/RC8WLx
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Os4osz
I can't believe they tweeted this LOL giggling

rofl So funny! I noticed that too.

This is great too!!  I bet Josh and Andi are laughing at this too!   giggling 

I think he looks really creepy in this shot :shock: 

That's what I though!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Ariela wrote:Josh and Andi are so perfect for each other. IMO, the best matched couple out of the Bach/ette shows. I would be SHOCKED if he's not F1.

Their interaction is on a totally different level. I see IT.

Isn't he a Leo?
Andi is an Aries. Just off the cuff....it's two Fire Signs exchanging likes, dislikes, talking fast and on the same level. Just listen to their "exciting" conversations vs Andi with the others.

Why are they perfect? I know they're both from the same area but if Andi wanted to date a guy from Georgia she certainly had plenty of chances. Honestly I'm just starting to watch and haven't seen epi one yet but didn't see anything special between them in epi 2. He seemed to have too much to drink or was just inarticulate but she seemed as much or more interested in Marcus and a couple of other guys.

I'm keeping an open mind about Josh and certainly about the spoilers but want to see more and also see what the sleuthers have been up to.   :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx