SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:29 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I don't believe Andi was pretending, I don't think she had any idea who he was.

I disagree.

I agree with your disagreement.  She tweeted how excited her dad was going to be about Aaron following her on twitter.  So she certainly knew who his brother was; I doubt she didn't put 2 & 2 together when she read their bio's prior to the M&G; her father was at the M&G as well.  

Not to mention she prolly read RS or lurkin here to find out her 'guys' giggling

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Sat May 31, 2014 6:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yes umngirl and loveinterest. Regardless if he made it to the MLB, he was drafted by a professional team and he played professionally for six years. Was it at a lower level? Yes, but that was his profession and it seemed like he made good money too and is now financially stable. Thankfully, he was smart about it and realized the dream of playing in the MLB wasn't going to happen and he got injured and also realized he missed his family and wanted one of his own eventually. If he kept chasing that dream he knew it would be pointless.

He left it behind and started school at the age where most people are already graduating. He got his degree with honors as someone else has said they read. Meanwhile, the whole time he was there he was taking care of his two younger siblings. Regardless, if you look at any of his social media, it's pretty clear he loves his family. Any guy that loves and takes care of his family that much is okay in my books. I love the fact that his two siblings lived with him in his apartment. My siblings are my best friends and my older brother would do anything for us and if that meant going to the same school to make me feel like I had a sense a family there, then he would.

One thing that I've also enjoyed seeing is that his relationship with Andi is very playful right now - which is exactly how it should be. If you meet a guy or a girl in the outside world, that's how it should start off. There should be an attraction and playfulness and then eventually move into more. It really reminds me a lot of JP & Ashley and Sean & Catherine right now, so I'm enjoying it.

Unfortunately, production thinks former baseball player looks more attractive and I think they're using it because it's going to play a large role in his story line. Andi has mentioned several times already that she has dated athletes, so production is showing Josh is just that and they want us to think "Will Andi pick the athlete because that's what she's used to?"

And I don't want anyone to think that this post is a knock to people that didn't go to college or anything like that. Neither of my parents went to college, but they worked their little bums off so that I could graduate college this past week  Smiley   
 Good Post I agree. Congratulations to you on your graduation!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I don't believe Andi was pretending, I don't think she had any idea who he was.

I disagree.

I agree with your disagreement.  She tweeted how excited her dad was going to be about Aaron following her on twitter.  So she certainly knew who his brother was; I doubt she didn't put 2 & 2 together when she read their bio's prior to the M&G; her father was at the M&G as well.  

Again knowing of someone, does not equate to her having met him and knew him personally before the bachelor.... Her knowing of Josh is a 2 edge sword as popular as they are in GA Andi could have built up this image in her mind and the majority of the time the fantasy that we have of people doesn't measure of to the real thing, no matter what Josh still had to have her see the real him and not this image of who he was....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat May 31, 2014 9:29 am

ASH...Congrats on your graduation from college.  Hope you can find a fulfilling job to put that degree to good use.

Last edited by nannymargie on Sat May 31, 2014 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used wrong name)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 31, 2014 9:30 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I disagree.

Big piece of the puzzle people keep forgetting. And there have been seasons that the producers allow the main to see the bio's way in advance of that first night. So the anticipation can build!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 31, 2014 9:37 am

luvlady345 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I disagree.

Again knowing of someone, does not equate to her having met him and knew him personally before the bachelor.... Her knowing of Josh is a 2 edge sword as popular as they are in GA Andi could have built up this image in her mind and the majority of the time the fantasy that we have of people doesn't measure of to the real thing, no matter what Josh still had to have her see the real him and not this image of who he was....

Of course, the same could be said for the majority of new relationships. Due to what is known as "projective identification" in the infatuation stage of a new relationship, both partners tend to project (unconsciously) their fantasies of their idealized partner on to the other. That is why Scott Peck years ago in his iconic book, The Road Less Traveled, purported that in order to truly love we have to first fall out of love. By that he meant we need to move out of the infatuation stage which is comprised largely by fantasy and into conscious reality. And while that feels like a let down for many couples, it certainly doesn't have to be since it also allows for the opportunity of real, authentic love and true intimacy.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:38 am

I think we're all saying the same thing...Josh definitely knew of her before filming, as we all did. She may have known who Josh was when she saw him, but they had not personally met prior to the Meet & Greet.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 31, 2014 9:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I disagree.

Big piece of the puzzle people keep forgetting. And there have been seasons that the producers allow the main to see the bio's way in advance of that first night. So the anticipation can build!

I think such was the case during Jen's season. In fact, I remember hearing that she was allowed to help pick out some of the guys. Also recall that she either picked out or saw Jerry's bio beforehand. While I am aware of how that turned out, I think she had eyes only for him during filming.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:42 am

Docnash14 - you are an eloquent writer!! Love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 31, 2014 10:09 am

Loveinterest wrote:I think we can all agree that he's an athletic guy and part of an athletic family and has reached a level that most have not in sports.

Thanks everyone for explaining what Loveinterest must have meant. Referring to MLB may be what was meant, but what was posted was "in sports" meaning all sports.

luvlady345 wrote:

Already, well have the sleuthers come up with anything?  That's what I am getting at....I don't have a horse in the race so for me I am watching and reading....

The sleuthers have been working very hard, and have uncovered many locations, building's churches and ruins, in other countries. It takes time because s/caps are relied on heavily and we are only given a limited number of them.

It's not like RS, where someone tells him. End of story.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat May 31, 2014 10:15 am

docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I disagree.

Of course, the same could be said for the majority of new relationships.  Due to what is known as "projective identification" in the infatuation stage of a new relationship, both partners tend to project (unconsciously) their fantasies of their idealized partner on to the other.  That is why Scott Peck years ago in his iconic book, The Road Less Traveled, purported that in order to truly love we have to first fall out of love.  By that he meant we need to move out of the infatuation stage which is comprised largely by fantasy and into conscious reality.  And while that feels like a let down for many couples, it certainly doesn't have to be since it also allows for the opportunity of real, authentic love and true intimacy.

Of course that is true for new relationship or what you envision in a new partner...... But I am just speaking on for those who seem to think Josh had a leg up on the others guys because she might have known of him...In this situation Josh probably had to sell himself twice as hard due to his popularity.....If anything from the Andi I have seen she doesn't want to look like a fool.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat May 31, 2014 10:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I think we can all agree that he's an athletic guy and part of an athletic family and has reached a level that most have not in sports.

Thanks everyone for explaining what Loveinterest must have meant. Referring to MLB may be what was meant, but what was posted was "in sports" meaning all sports.

luvlady345 wrote:

Already, well have the sleuthers come up with anything?  That's what I am getting at....I don't have a horse in the race so for me I am watching and reading....

The sleuthers have been working very hard, and have uncovered many locations, building's churches and ruins, in other countries. It takes time because s/caps are relied on heavily and we are only given a limited number of them.

It's not like RS, where someone tells him. End of story.

Anything note worthy happening post season, that the sleuthers have uncovered for the others....That's usually where you will get the real story though....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx