SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 am

aerina wrote: snipped..

hmmm well, i went over the preview for next week again and sam wearing red polish. can't get a snapshot, it won't let me post. also the photo Quane just linked as sam is also wearing red. haha, can't believe it's come down to analysing varnish!

Yup! Sleuthers will analyse whatever it takes, no body parts are overlooked! laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:54 am

Was this in the preview for the finale?  If so, may be they are trying to throw us off...This is from episode 15 when they were borrowing jewelry at the store.  See around 8:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhK8z9LEWvU

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Empty Radio Interviews - Louise, Sam, Lisa, Blake

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:28 pm

lisa interview on radio -- she seems to be hinting that she won! << she said straight up "i'm not single!" talks about how Blake is "really good" "we're all excited for everyone to find out what happened and to be able to hang out"
sam interview on the radio -- they talk about rings and weddings with her
Louise radio interview --

Blake interviews
http://www.wsfm.com.au/shows/jonesy-amanda-morning/listen/jonesy-and-amandas-jamcast-18-september-2014
(starts at 8:40)

http://www.newfm.com.au/item/1340-blake-the-bachelor

Last edited by emusha on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add blake interviews)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:39 pm

wow, thanks! this changes things! it's either she really does win or she maybe got back with her ex? how easy is it to slip up? hahaha. lisa was never really on my radar of being F1 - i always felt like she was very vague and chaste about her feelings. i feel this makes it more exciting to see who really is the F1. x

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Was this in the preview for the finale?  If so, may be they are trying to throw us off...This is from episode 15 when they were borrowing jewelry at the store.  See around 8:06

ohh the ring sc comes from that episode we were trying to compare the two rings!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Very interesting indeed especially when asked how Blake is now and she answered he is really good and we watch laughing at ourselves

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Guys have you compared this photos?

In the first one we have Louise and Blake together in their one-on-one date. Look what Blake is wearing.
Second, we have Blake coming out of the limo with the clothes he is going to propose with.
Third, we have a Louise and Blake looking happy but Blake is not in his one-on-one clothes. He is wearing the final rose clothes.
Could this be an indicator that Louise is the final one standing?

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Captur12

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Captur11

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Captur13
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Oh boy thirteen! That's a great comparison!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Interesting.... Anna has been out with a bunch of Blake's girls no too long ago(F4 included)... She started following Louise, right after they hang out and the other 3 girls only like a week later(at the same time)... Tim was not there, but he started following Louise right around the same time Anna did and only commented on Louise' pics from the get together...(and he has liked a bunch of her other pics in the process) ....   no idea

Right now I feel:
F3: Lisa
F2: Sam
F1: Louise

I dunno what to think, at this point...
Only thing I (believe to) know is that Sam is in no way ready to get married, IMO.
I think he is the most interested in Sam (at this point), but I am not sure whether I actually want him to pick Sam.... While, I like her a lot, I just don't think she is at a point of her life where she is seriously contemplating "forever" with a man(or truly understand what "forever" entails). She still seems to have a lot to figure out and experience. I think her lack of experience(maturity, if you will) is really showing at times. Nothing wrong with that, but I sincerely don't see this going well for Blake_(and I really, really want him to get his happy ending)... :hidingchair no no

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:10 pm

emusha wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Was this in the preview for the finale?  If so, may be they are trying to throw us off...This is from episode 15 when they were borrowing jewelry at the store.  See around 8:06

ohh the ring sc comes from that episode we were trying to compare the two rings!

Oh , ok Thanks emusha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:12 pm

thirteen wrote:Guys have you compared this photos?

In the first one we have Louise and Blake together in their one-on-one date. Look what Blake is wearing.
Second, we have Blake coming out of the limo with the clothes he is going to propose with.
Third, we have a Louise and Blake looking happy but Blake is not in his one-on-one clothes. He is wearing the final rose clothes.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Captur12

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Captur11

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Captur13

This is great Thriteen!  thanks.  I think he may also be saying goodbye to Louise.. scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 pm

thirteen wrote:Guys have you compared this photos?

thanks for that thirteen! there was contemplation upthread that Louise might actually be upset in this cap -- he doesn't look terribly thrilled either -- I'm not sure what to think about it exactly but according to other SC from dates (also upthread which norcalgal took on page 38) Louise has the least SC of dates while both Lisa and Sam have SC of two date outfits/locations... I also find it incredibly surprising if they used FRC actual shots with either F1 or F2 in promos -- has that been done before in this franchise with both the lead and the F1/2 in the pic?
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 42 Blake-Garvey-Proposes-Bachelor-Australia-2014

actually just remembering this F3 RC photo...dunno if we're counting the date SC correctly -- how many dates are there in 2 epis?

FD
MTP
LCD
FRC

is that how it goes for bach AU??

Last edited by emusha on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072