SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Beckecek wrote:Does anyone else think that Blake has a great friendship with Lisa, and she's now a 'beard' of sorts?

I think, unless Sam's fear causes her own undoing, we'll have:

F3 Louise
F2 Lisa
F1 Sam

I personally love Louise and think she'd make a great wife (in the traditional sense) - and I am sure that Blake feels that too. She's a wonderful backup to have if Sam can't give him the reassurance he needs.

I feel like Lisa is no risk. He could take her to F2 without breaking her heart because they're great mates. So she's like a buffer. She saw the 2-on-1 date with her and Sam become a 1-on-1 date where San and Blake discussed their feelings IN FRONT OF HER. She has to know, right?

My guess is that by the end of Sth Africa he will have gotten enough assurance from Sam that he can let Louise go and head to FRC with Sam as his clear choice, and no real risk of devastating Lisa.

I agree with you on all this and went into lengthy discussion on how Lisa is just a beard and safe (for either Louise OR Sam, if you think about it)...

For me, the F1 is either Sam or Louise. Sam is more girl than woman. Louise is all woman.

Since I have talked a ton about Sam being F1... deadhorse  I am going to focus on why Louise will be F1 if she is not F3...

If it is Louise then it was hidden during the season. I will say that the time Louise and Blake spent on the mountain together, pre-HTD date (episode 16) he couldn't even concentrate he was so physically attracted to her being in close proximity. And Louise was all... I love being here and I love this, and this... referring to their chemistry. Blake did say that for him falling in love is having your breath taken away... he was literally not focusing on anything but his sexual feelings when they were on the mountain.

You can watch this part starting at 11:43

During their HTD, he had that awkward sounding discussion with Louise's dad about how to let the other three girls go. Maybe it looked awkward because of editing and because we never heard Blake tell Louise's dad how he felt for Louise... so, if Louise is F1, that Blake had told Louise's dad his intentions to marry her, it is plausible that this is the reason that Louise's dad followed up with, well how are you going to let the others go?

In the end it can only be Louise or Sam as F1 in my opinion. Louise and Blake's journey will definitely had been edited out then on purpose to make her seem like the best candidate/wife material but we don't know if Blake has fallen for her as he has told Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:30 pm

atem wrote:Dang, guys!  I thought it would be sleuthed by now...or is it just the usual doubt everything stuff?

we have scs that Louise is F3

also we have this for sam as F1 tho she seems to be trying to create doubt with some other posts on her instagram maybe to deflect from an "oops" with #1 below --

• 1. IG first photo she posts post-show she's wearing the necklace which she admitted during HTD that she never takes off and she's told him it's her way of holding onto their "incredible date"
    2. blake described his F1 as "beautiful person, very very funny, very intelligent" (he did tell Sam's sister that she's one of the "funniest people's he's ever met" making it likely that it would be the second describing word he'd use for her -- he's used funny to describe sam in almost every interview she ws brought up)
    3. blake knows about her knees being criticized online when he pointedly said he's staying off social media
    https://twitter.com/fro_001/status/511386091237015552 & blake says a couple of weeks later: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-stars-say-social-media-can-be-terrifying-for-tv-contestants/story-fn8yvfst-1227067879369
    << the possibility of him stumbling upon this tweet from sam when she has such few followers and it wasn't brought up by any media is slim to none unless she told him herself
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:54 pm

emusha wrote:
3. blake knows about her knees being criticized online when he pointedly said he's staying off social media
https://twitter.com/fro_001/status/511386091237015552 & blake says a couple of weeks later: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-stars-say-social-media-can-be-terrifying-for-tv-contestants/story-fn8yvfst-1227067879369
<< the possibility of him stumbling upon this tweet from sam when she has such few followers and it wasn't brought up by any media is slim to none unless she told him herself
[/list]

I found it interesting that he says "one of the girls".

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have always heard him refer to Louise as a WOMAN and to Sam as either, SAM or GIRL?

I think it is why I can see the possibility of him choosing Louise... just because of the woman factor and that she makes him feel loved. Sam is definitely more girl. Not in the negative way everyone prescribes to, but because she is girl-next-door gorgeous but clumsy, klutzy, etc. I don't even think it is an age thing really (as in, just because Sam turns 35 she won't be referred to as woman.. probably just Sam and not Samantha or Sammy. Sam.). Some descriptions suit some better than others. I always usually say girls. If I refer to a female as a woman then that is usually because she comes across to me as Louise does... it is not a negative it is just a more fitting description. Laurina was more woman as well... whereas all the others on the show I refer to as girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:
[/list]

I found it interesting that he says "one of the girls".

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have always heard him refer to Louise as a WOMAN and to Sam as either, SAM or GIRL?

I think it is why I can see the possibility of him choosing Louise... just because of the woman factor and that she makes him feel loved. Sam is definitely more girl. Not in the negative way everyone prescribes to, but because she is girl-next-door gorgeous but clumsy, klutzy, etc. I don't even think it is an age thing really (as in, just because Sam turns 35 she won't be referred to as woman.. probably just Sam and not Samantha or Sammy. Sam.). Some descriptions suit some better than others. I always usually say girls. If I refer to a female as a woman then that is usually because she comes across to me as Louise does... it is not a negative it is just a more fitting description. Laurina was more woman as well... whereas all the others on the show I refer to as girls.

I agree that Sam is more girl than woman, not a bad thing it's just how she comes across but wouldn't it sound weird if Blake had said "one of the women". It makes them sound old. IMO laugh out loud

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Who is our live reporter in Australia? I'm on West Coast time and it will be 6 am Wednesday morning before I can find out what happened! Hoping someone steps forward ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Who is our live reporter in Australia?  I'm on West Coast time and it will be 6 am Wednesday morning before I can find out what happened!  Hoping someone steps forward ...

handwave at your service.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 am

Back to Louise as F1...

I re-watched Episode 15 where Blake says to Louise... (directly to her in conversation, not a narration)...

Blake: "I'm so comfortable around you."
Louise: "It's easy, right?"
Blake: "It is, it's even more than that... I think you bring out some of the best in me and I think what you and I have is very deep"

Starts at 22:40...

This ties into what he said in his interview (Media Thread, youtube embedded) where he talks about what love means to me... and how the person you love inspires you to be a better person...

Thoughts? I am just try to sleuth as much as possible for *hidden* clues that Louise is F1 and not F3...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:04 am

My heart says SAm
My head says Louise

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccy77 Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:14 am

I've watched the Sam dates again and convinced it's her. I think they are trying to throw us off as I've been unsure lately and I'm sure it's editing. He tells her on the second date that what he has with her is different to the other girls. She is the only one he has said on multiple occasions he is falling for. Did you also notice that Sam had it together at the jewellery shop and she only broke down and got upset when the ring was put on her ring finger. I'm sure he likes the other 2 girls but I think Sam and Blake are meant to be.

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 am

So I just watched the last episode 18 again and wanted to answer a question that was asked earlier in this thread:

What was the order of the HTD?

- we established that Sam's HTD was either 1st or 2nd because she/Blake talked about how long it will be until they see each other again

I never really paid too much attention to the other HTD regarding time until Blake sees the girls again but watching 

- Louise's date it is evident that Louise was the last or next to last HTD because when they say goodbye, Blake says "I will see you very soon"....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 am

Hi Guys feeling nervous. Inkling feeling its Louise...hmmm. I should not doubt your sleuthing skills and analysis pointing to Sam but I just feel that Sam might have cold feet. But at the same time... the shocking revelation might be he picks other than Sam. Maybe Blake's mum saw how immature Sam is. Maybe she suggest Louise. oohhh the agony of waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 am

Hold the faith, the most compelling evidence I have learnt by being on this board are the preview screencaps, it's worthwhile to keep listening to our experienced members

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072