SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mnmhooked Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:25 am

I agree with you all. Great sunglasses catch! This couple is not just adorable, they are fascinating, unforgettable, they are unlike anything I've ever seen. Thanks for keeping us up on things!

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 am

Alanna wrote:

Does Maks gesture to Meryl and say "I'm sticking with this one" when asked about the Bach? I'm officially going crazy but I swear I heard it.

I saw the gesture to Meryl but I couldn't understand what he said - the sound wasn't coming through very clear to me.  I also so he reach over and touch her on the shoulder but again I couldn't understand or hear what he was saying.  Maybe I will try it again tomorrow because I am just too tired tonight. It did come across clear though that he wants nothing to do with any bachelor shows - I think the Bachelor Ukraine cured him of that.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 am

As he touches her shoulder, I hear "I've got her".

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:34 am

I think he said, "I'm proud of her."
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:37 am

He put a lot of trust and faith in her.  You do not usually see the celebrity taking on this role.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 am

[quote="iamreal2u"]He put a lot of trust and faith in her.  You do not usually see the celebrity taking on this role.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote

awwww whipped :Thanktwo mademyday 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:43 am

Perhaps I am crazy laugh out loud but I'll happily be nutso for these two. Worth it! MnM start at 3:00 in the video below and I just love their part here in light of their later interviews- week 2 he's flirting with the interviewer, but by week 4 or 5, he's so literally physically and emotionally wrapped up in Meryl that it's all her, all the time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:03 am

In the picture above during the freestyle he says something to her. Anybody know what he says? Anyone else try that move, reversed like that, and it would look awkward. They make it sexy and romantic.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 am

From Maks's PR manager:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 pm

^^ This is exciting.  Wonder what kind of special.

Guess I can create my own fantasy.

From Olympian to winning the Mirror Ball watch the ice queen of skating tame the wild boy of DWTS.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:14 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ This is exciting.  Wonder what kind of special.

Guess I can create my own fantasy.

From Olympian to winning the Mirror Ball watch the ice queen of skating tame the wild boy of DWTS.

This is exciting!! I was looking on one of the tumbler sites and they had the gif of Maks carrying Meryl (honeymoon style) after their fusion dance. Have you seen that one? I don't know how to bring it over but here is the site.
meryl-maks.tumblr.com
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Here is a fan video that I just found last night and I really liked it. It's a romantic montage set to the wonderful song "If I were in love" by Luciano Pavarotti.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911