SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Here's a new fan video published yesterday:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Comments Maks made about his feelings for Meryl in a new interview with Social Life magazine:
He basically admitted that something happened between them when he compared his relationship with her to that of a summer fling. He said, "You spend summertime away from your home. When you spend three months very closely with someone at a particular place, it is like a summer love. You have no choice but to get involved with that person."

Maks went on to add, "Three months is a long time, and if I am going to give someone that much of my time, I am going to develop a relationship with that person."

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 pm

I know it's old, but anyway...

Val told Us Weekly, "She was good for him, but I feel it wouldn't do their love justice ... one makeout session in the middle of the dance or to label it that they are a couple -- it sounds great, but that's not what it is. He loves her probably more than I've seen him love another woman -- he loves and adores her -- but it's like a King Kong type of relationship."

Please explain the King Kong reference, sir. I'm not sure any girls wants her potential romance to be described as "King Kong."

He continued, "She's precious, and he's gentle with her because he wants to see her shine and he won't want to hurt her. He's willing to calm down for her because she's the last person he wants to see cry and the last person he wants to hurt."
He also called their love "bigger than a kiss," and confirmed again, "He definitely loves her, and I know she loves him back." He also said the whole Chmerkovskiy family adores her.

"We as a family love her, too. We love Meryl, but I don't know if they were meant for each other or just meant to be in each other's lives for this moment," he said. "Or for many moments, definitely, as it's a friendship they'll keep for a very long time."
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Libbybell...not sure you can count on the linguistics angle. Maks is bilingual and uses incorrect tenses/grammar everytime he speaks. I do know when she was asked week 1 if she and Charlie were dating/involved she did not hesitate at all saying absolutely not. When she and Maks have been asked if they were "dating" they both have said no. When asked about anything more/romantic, "I can't talk about that" (her) and "none of your business" (him). Just saying. I do think a lot of the passion in the dances was them performing and artistry. You can definitely tell when they "come out of" their performance mode. They are both intense in the dance and I think truly enjoyed performing and both said so numerous times. A lot of the euphoria is from performing well. I do know they are going to dance again and can't wait to see. I still think there is something "more" there, just not sure what. Man, I have no idea how Maks will ever find someone like he seems to want if it isn't Meryl. Complicated person and life. They just need to give in.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Mnm-- that is a good point and you are probably 100% correct. I also think you are 100% in your description of their performance/relationship.

The break she and Charlie are taking from skating is giving Charlie the time to be engaged and get married (not sure when the wedding will be) but it also gives Meryl the time to explore outside interests or relationship ...if she will, as you say, give in to it! giggling she wouldn't have to bat her eyes twice for Maks to be in!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:49 pm

You are right about those eyes. Use 'em girl!

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:14 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Mnm-- that is a good point and you are probably 100% correct. I also think you are 100% in your description of their performance/relationship.

The break she and Charlie are taking from skating is giving Charlie the time to be engaged and get married (not sure when the wedding will be) but it also gives Meryl the time to explore outside interests or relationship ...if she will, as you say, give in to it! giggling she wouldn't have to bat her eyes twice for Maks to be in!

I will disagree with the bolded because Maks said what they have is real and he is not that good of an actor. I personally did not find his use of the English language bad at all. Their schedules have been hectic since DWTS ended, especially Maks, and some of the events were probably scheduled before DWTS even started, like the ice shows in Japan. Hopefully, once these commitments are over they will have time to explore where their relationship will go and of course dance for us again. Whatever their relationship is right now Maks does not want his private life out in the open and has made that quite clear in every interview he has done. He even said in one interview that he is sorry but he just can't be what his fans want him to be.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:06 pm

I don't know what his fans want. There was an awful article about Maks today and being a womanizer and a cheat. I read one paragraph and closed it out disgusted. Obviously some of his fans want him to be that, the bad boy. I would just like to know what "it" is that "they have" that is real. And maybe they don't know either. In that last interview he said they were on the same page performance-wise and he didn't want to mess that up with romance getting in the way, so I think he is distinguishing between their performance and personal. True artists can separate the two. Musicians are a great example, and obviously actors/actresses. He did distinguish that Meryl was the perfect dance partner. The Viennese waltz is perfect....beautiful, gripping tale of lovers being separated..her forlorn look at the end. His hand reaching out...come back..and then it ends, they both grin, low-5 each other....yeah it was a performance, an incredibly artistic, heart-wrenching performance. If they are JUST good friends, good for them, but geez I hope it's more. They are too great together. You can want to keep your life as private as you want, unfortunately in this line of work, if you don't be upfront, the media will make it worse. Maybe they have been honest, are friends and okay.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:16 pm

mnmhooked wrote:I don't know what his fans want. There was an awful article about Maks today and being a womanizer and a cheat. I read one paragraph and closed it out disgusted. Obviously some of his fans want him to be that, the bad boy.  I would just like to know what "it" is that "they have" that is real. And maybe they don't know either. In that last interview he said they were on the same page performance-wise and he didn't want to mess that up with romance getting in the way, so I think he is distinguishing between their performance and personal. True artists can separate the two. Musicians are a great example, and obviously actors/actresses. He did distinguish that Meryl was the perfect dance partner. The Viennese waltz is perfect....beautiful, gripping tale of lovers being separated..her forlorn look at the end. His hand reaching out...come back..and then it ends, they both grin, low-5 each other....yeah it was a performance, an incredibly artistic, heart-wrenching performance. If they are JUST good friends, good for them, but geez I hope it's more. They are too great together. You can want to keep your life as private as you want, unfortunately in this line of work, if you don't be upfront, the media will make it worse. Maybe they have been honest, are friends and okay.

What his fans want is for him to out in the open with his personal life and he is not going to go there. I don't know how many times he has to say that but he continually gets asked the questions and he keeps refusing to answer. Maks and Meryl were very good at role playing but what he was saying is it wasn't all role playing - the feelings were real. He said he wasn't that good of an actor so maybe they couldn't have role played as well if there weren't real feelings involved.

Maks is not a womanizer nor a cheat - I really wonder where those rumors come from and who is spreading them. Now they want to market him as NY's Most Eligible Bachelor - maybe he needs a new PR manager. Most Eligible Bachelor kind of smacks of playboy to me and just attracts the paparazzi and hordes of crazy women. Not what Maks wants happening for someone that wants their personal life kept personal.

I imagine that article you saw was in a rag magazine or paper. SMH  :angryemotion 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:29 pm

I think what he is telling us is that he cares enough about this relationship to keep it private. He hasn't done this before. We knew about his engagement to Karina, we knew he was dating Kate Upton and Peta. He is not telling us about Meryl. Why? Because he feels it could really be something and more importantly, she wants it kept quiet. He is respecting her wishes.

What was interesting is that when he posted a picture of being in the airport (and maybe she was with him) she posted a picture of puppies. Why? To throw off people? Who knows?

I loved watching them on my screen, they are Emmy-winning actors if there isn't something there. One telling thing that I saw was in their freestyle she is face to face with him and the corners of her mouth go into a smile and she massages his scalp in a very sensuous manner. She could have just held his head but she didn't. She feels something for him too. Will they make it as a couple? Who knows? It would be fun if they did, since we saw them fall for each other in a way that was much more intimate than the Bachelor could ever hope to accomplish.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911