SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

Post by notarose Tue May 27, 2014 2:53 pm

chinita wrote:Too many assumptions laugh out loud

yes :crazed 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Bach/ettefan Tue May 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Has anyone thought of the possibility of Juan Pablo and Nikki being in one of the bachelor/ette safe houses in California with Andi and her F1? Juan Pablo said he was in the West coast and Andi retweeted her sisters tweet about spending the holiday weekend together, and her sister lives in San Diego. It makes sense everyone is off their social medias, so that nothing slips as to who is Andi's F1.

Bach/ettefan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Bach/ettefan wrote:Has anyone thought of the possibility of Juan Pablo and Nikki being in one of the bachelor/ette safe houses in California with Andi and her F1?  Juan Pablo said he was in the West coast and Andi retweeted her sisters tweet about spending the holiday weekend together, and her sister lives in San Diego.  It makes sense everyone is off their social medias, so that nothing slips as to who is Andi's F1.

No, never crossed my mind.

A few of us have noticed that pre-Bachlorette airing Andi has been with both Sharleen & Kelly but never any pics or posts about meeting up with Nikki. That could be because they haven't met up or because public knowledge of such doesn't really support Andi's storyline re: why viewers were excited for her to be The Bachelorette.
Anything is a possibility. For what you are suggesting to happen, TPTB would have to see it being of some value to the franchise.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litsa Tue May 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi everyone haven't  commented in a while. I looked at Nikki's mom's instagram and it seems to me she changed her profile picture and seems very recent
. so I think Juan Pablo and her are spending time with the family possibly in their cottage in Colorado. if you look at the background. Any thoughts
???

Litsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach/ettefan Tue May 27, 2014 4:09 pm

notarose wrote:
Bach/ettefan wrote:Has anyone thought of the possibility of Juan Pablo and Nikki being in one of the bachelor/ette safe houses in California with Andi and her F1?  Juan Pablo said he was in the West coast and Andi retweeted her sisters tweet about spending the holiday weekend together, and her sister lives in San Diego.  It makes sense everyone is off their social medias, so that nothing slips as to who is Andi's F1.

A few of us have noticed that pre-Bachlorette airing Andi has been with both Sharleen & Kelly but never any pics or posts about meeting up with Nikki. That could be because they haven't met up or because public knowledge of such doesn't really support Andi's storyline re: why viewers were excited for her to be The Bachelorette.
Anything is a possibility. For what you are suggesting to happen, TPTB would have to see it being of some value to the franchise.  

I don't think it has to be of some value to the franchise, it is just Andi and Nikki spending time together, as the friends they are. The safe houses are where the final meet before the final airs, which if my theory is correct, Andi and her F1 are doing, and they just invited some fiends along; a friend that was in the same position last season.

Bach/ettefan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 4:12 pm

welcomesign Bach/ettefan - Good speculation!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Bach/ettefan wrote:
notarose wrote:

I don't think it has to be of some value to the franchise, it is just Andi and Nikki spending time together, as the friends they are. The safe houses are where the final meet before the final airs, which if my theory is correct, Andi and her F1 are doing, and they just invited some fiends along; a friend that was in the same position last season.

The reason why I mentioned the franchise is because they are the ones that make the arrangements for safe houses (I think, but could be wrong).  Your idea of getting together with friends in the same position is great.  That would be very beneficial to every lead.  It also explains the socmed "blackout".
Very creative thinking  :Clap:

:heyyall: 

Last edited by notarose on Tue May 27, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Litsa wrote:Hi everyone haven't  commented in a while. I looked at Nikki's mom's instagram and it seems to me she changed her profile picture and seems very recent
. so I think Juan Pablo and her are spending time with the family possibly in their cottage in Colorado. if you look at the background. Any thoughts
???

Her mom, Jen, did change her Facebook profile and background a week or so ago.  Definitely lake related.

:heyyall: 

Last edited by notarose on Tue May 27, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 pm

welcomeyall Bach/ ettefan.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by maxnsam Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 pm

they have never been this quiet.......... sad
maxnsam
maxnsam

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Bach/ettefan wrote:
notarose wrote:

:Welcome 
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue May 27, 2014 7:47 pm

So weird Juan Pablo is so quiet on soc media. Not even liking pics on instagram which he always did. At least I haven't seen him like any on my feed. Makes me think they either are somewhere with bad connectivity or cannot be on their phones.

I do think (hope) they have some other project in the works. JP referred to their time on the show as the "adventura". Could be that they are filming something. Their own show would be so awesome. I know I'd watch. Smiley

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

+40
whit90
Isabel123
iamreal2u
notarose
LMW707
Mirzam
Peppermom
eliza3
timfan
jjinkc
Just Here In Ohio