SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:06 pm

jjinkc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen him retweet anything by JPG, unless I missed it.

I think he was one of TPTB  that they were good with. I thought there was some confirmation of that shortly after his season.

Robert Mills and JPG are friends. He's one of the producers he's good with. They are tweeting each other from time to time. Also Nikki follows him on twitter.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Ok thanks! I thought it was just Elan, but now I remember I think Mills congratulated JPG and Nikki ATFR as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 pm

chinita wrote:If Nikki is not with him at the game, that means she's working

Ignore my prior post. Nikki is with JPG in the stadium. Here's the tweets..... i'm looking for some pics haha.

jordan haferbier ‏@jordan_haf  9m

There was just a @JuanPaGalavis and @Nikki_Ferrell siting at the royals stadium! my dreams came true

Tyler Ross ‏@T_Ross_the_Boss  5m

Nice to meet you and Nikki at the game @JuanPaGalavis

Last edited by Isabel123 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:18 pm

So Robert Mills is one of the producers? I'm curious, what's TPTB stand for?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

I think you are right Chinita. There is no sighting of Nikki at all. But for sure she is off tomorrow for the charity event.

Could you translate the below tweets? I'm curious why Enrique who works for ESPN was asking about the ceremony for MJ? I don't get JPG's response haha  giggling .

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  17m
5 años desde que se FUE Michael Jackson... #ElTiempoPasaVolando
5 years since MJ is gone #timeflies
Enrique Rojas/ESPN ‏@Enrique_Rojas1  16m
@JuanPaGalavis No hay alguna ceremonia de Salón de la Fama este weekend? Me avisa
Isn't there any ceremony at the Hall of Fame this weekend? Let me know
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  13m
@Enrique_Rojas1 jejeje LAMENTANDOLO mucho no pero estamos en CONTACTO pa cuando haya otra... Abrazos
Haha, sorry no but we'll in touch when there's another one. Hugs

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks! I thought it was just Elan, but now I remember I think Mills congratulated JPG and Nikki ATFR as well.

I know the person who dressed him for the show had nothing but kind words of him. She said out of all the bachelors he was the one she had the most fun with. I think it was just MF and Chris that had their problems with him. Due to the fact he would not be their puppet .

Last edited by whit90 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:25 pm

chinita wrote:So Robert Mills is one of the producers? I'm curious, what's TPTB stand for?

Not really sure what the acronym stands for but my assumption is it refers to the production/producers of the bachelor show.

Hope we will get confirmation from those in the know.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 pm

chinita wrote:So Robert Mills is one of the producers? I'm curious, what's TPTB stand for?

The Powers That Be - refers to the producers, Mike Fleiss etc. For more abbreviations, check here.

Abbreviations

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Google can't translate JPG's Spanish because he shorten some words like " y'all" laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:28 pm

chinita wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

I think you are right Chinita. There is no sighting of Nikki at all. But for sure she is off tomorrow for the charity event.

Could you translate the below tweets? I'm curious why Enrique who works for ESPN was asking about the ceremony for MJ? I don't get JPG's response haha  giggling .

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  17m
5 años desde que se FUE Michael Jackson... #ElTiempoPasaVolando
5 years since MJ is gone #timeflies
Enrique Rojas/ESPN ‏@Enrique_Rojas1  16m
@JuanPaGalavis No hay alguna ceremonia de Salón de la Fama este weekend? Me avisa
Isn't there any ceremony at the Hall of Fame this weekend? Let me know
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  13m
@Enrique_Rojas1 jejeje LAMENTANDOLO mucho no pero estamos en CONTACTO pa cuando haya otra... Abrazos
Haha, sorry no but we'll in touch when there's another one. Hugs

Thanks Chinita. JPG's networking is really extensive if this guy from ESPN is asking him for information .

Here's the addtl info on the above tweets.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 4m
5 years AGO this BEAST passed away. @motiffmusic you REMEMBER this STUDIO? pic.twitter.com/RqecfKNxy3
Had the chance to WORK with @motiffmusic at the STUDIO he recorded his GREATEST hits... / Hace 5 años FALLECIO esta BESTIA... Tuve el chance de TRABAJAR con Motiff en el estudio donde GRABO SUS MAS GRANDES EXITOS...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 60 BrBcQrsCMAA0pan

Last edited by Isabel123 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

The Powers That Be - refers to the producers, Mike Fleiss etc. For more abbreviations, check here.

Abbreviations

Thanks GA.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Abbreviations

Thanks GA
OT: isn't ETA stand for "estimate time arrival"?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #4

+40
whit90
Isabel123
iamreal2u
notarose
LMW707
Mirzam
Peppermom
eliza3
timfan
jjinkc
Just Here In Ohio