SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:58 pm

@SeanLowe09: Bradley sounds like The Maestro @theyearofelan
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:00 pm

@clmgiudici: Hasta mañana! #TheBachelorette
@SeanLowe09: See y'all tomorrow! Time for Game of Thrones with my wife now.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:03 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:

Ahhhhh.  🏠 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Life from "the pit"
My happy place. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Saturation: A Honeymoon Latergram by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 pm

lipsis wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Ahhhhh.  🏠 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...D' Lowebirds watching GoT.

Last edited by StevAlimc on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Awww I thought they were signed off for the night. Love this little surprise.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Anyone know if Suave will be uploading the commercial Cat did? I think they did for the last two weeks.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:52 pm

umngirl wrote:Anyone know if Suave will be uploading the commercial Cat did? I think they did for the last two weeks.

If they did the others then I don't know why they wouldn't do Cat's. Was it on YouTube or a website, do you know?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:52 pm

umngirl wrote:Anyone know if Suave will be uploading the commercial Cat did? I think they did for the last two weeks.

I'm thinking yes. The last two are on their YouTube channel SuaveBeauty

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm

lipsis wrote:

If they did the others then I don't know why they wouldn't do Cat's. Was it on YouTube or a website, do you know?

I *think* youtube. I could probably go look at their account but I'm lazy.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:58 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I *think* youtube. I could probably go look at their account but I'm lazy.

Suave Beauty has a playlist for the Bachelor Confessionals. It's not there yet. We can check back. Deanna's went up on Tuesday, the day after.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep