SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Maybe Josh is afraid of water?  no idea 

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 pm

^^ Lol maybe?

But I have seen pics of him on a boat near water :S
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:06 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ Lol maybe?

But I have seen pics of him on a boat near water :S

Dang!!!! But not swimming right? Right?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:08 pm

sophienette wrote:Maybe Josh is afraid of water?  no idea 

Didn't we have a picture of him sitting in a lake with a bandaid on his knee a couple of days ago.  I think Josh is fine with water.

I kind of feel bad for Josh, why two baseball dates in a row, we have never had that before.

Leave the baseball off the HTD if you are doing it in FD, because please she knew Josh was going to FDs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:16 pm

I sometimes wonder if the lead always have the choice on who goes on what date i could see tptb planning who goes on what date maybe the producers knew Andi was going to pick josh in the end but wanted to hide it so they made sure nick got the beach date jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Beagle wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:They posted a picture with Nick too. Each week the official Bachelorette Twitter posts pictures with different guys. This week it was Josh and Nick. Actually, I also think there was one of Marcus by himself too. And the caption with Nick was something along the lines of "how cute are they?" With an emoji of a boy and a girl with a heart. All of the guys have gotten equal love on the bachelorette twitter.

Im sorry, but I disagree. The Bachelorette twitter have been favoring tweets that has been rude to Nick, in the meantime they favorite among others a tweet saying Josh has it in the bag. Its pretty blatant to me. There is zero mystery to me this season.

zero mystery as far as the social media campaign...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:25 pm

timfan wrote:I sometimes wonder if the lead always have the choice on who goes on what date i could see tptb planning who goes on what date maybe the producers knew Andi was going to pick josh in the end but wanted to hide it so they made sure nick got the beach date jmo
She said in her interview with Kelly that it's a joined effort and she has a say, you can try and watch it.

Last edited by bilolo on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:36 pm

SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:They posted a picture with Nick too. Each week the official Bachelorette Twitter posts pictures with different guys. This week it was Josh and Nick. Actually, I also think there was one of Marcus by himself too. And the caption with Nick was something along the lines of "how cute are they?" With an emoji of a boy and a girl with a heart. All of the guys have gotten equal love on the bachelorette twitter.

Im sorry, but I disagree. The Bachelorette twitter have been favoring tweets that has been rude to Nick, in the meantime they favorite among others a tweet saying Josh has it in the bag. Its pretty blatant to me. There is zero mystery to me this season.

zero mystery as far as the social media campaign...

agreed SM blows sad

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

+93
gurlbrit
Jaybird
cantstopwatchin
CHO
happygolucky
soccermom333
ILoveCase
nutty1
nd4reality
bilolo
stuckinsc