SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Didn't we think there was no way Chris would be F1 because of his HTD and that nose washing his dad gave him?  Hugesmile 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Didn't we think there was no way Chris would be F1 because of his HTD and that nose washing his dad gave him?   Hugesmile 
Yeah. But it was Zacs that was the "joke date".

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:22 pm

The nose washing….OMG!!

Remember the dead bird HTD??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Didn't we think there was no way Chris would be F1 because of his HTD and that nose washing his dad gave him?   Hugesmile 

Yes! And Chris' dad tucking in Des' shirt and proceeding to crack her back. Strange, I was sure he was out of the running after that laugh out loud

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 pm

pander3575 wrote:I thought Kirk's was pretty bad when Ali went down to see his dad's work. Shawntel's was awful too when she started explaining the equipment.

I'm hoping there won't be any this time. Of course we always have to have some getting the lead a hard time such as Clare's sister.
Naomi her mom burying the dead bird!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 am

Hotmomma wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I thought Kirk's was pretty bad when Ali went down to see his dad's work. Shawntel's was awful too when she started explaining the equipment.

I'm hoping there won't be any this time.  Of course we always have to have some getting the lead a hard time such as Clare's sister.
Naomi her mom burying the dead bird!

The dead bird was just flakey, but the worst for me...I was practically in tears, I felt so bad for him...was poor Brad who was treated so rudely by a snotty father as not being good enough for his divorced daughter because he didn't go to university and didn't live up to the ex-husband who dad loved. Dad was some hoity toity professor. Can't remember her name? Was that Bevin?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:16 am

Bettina. He is a top architect an IMO 100% nailed it that she and brad wre hopelessly mismatched in hindsight. He knew her, not just his own snobbery.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Here's something to speculate--almost every season MF makes one of the HTD visits appear--for lack of better word--bizarre or a joke. One of the family visits generally is edited so it doesn't shine and that's kind of sad, considering all 4 of the guys seem great this season and the families are innocent victims (for the most part  :shocked!Smiley 
So who do you think it will be this time? 
Me--I honestly can not say who MF is going to pick on and hate to see it happen each season. 

The worst season for me--seeing Shawtel's HTD--regarding the funeral director services.

Chris last season was pretty gruesome with the nose wash!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:06 am

sophienette wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Here's something to speculate--almost every season MF makes one of the HTD visits appear--for lack of better word--bizarre or a joke. One of the family visits generally is edited so it doesn't shine and that's kind of sad, considering all 4 of the guys seem great this season and the families are innocent victims (for the most part  :shocked!Smiley 
So who do you think it will be this time? 
Me--I honestly can not say who MF is going to pick on and hate to see it happen each season. 

The worst season for me--seeing Shawtel's HTD--regarding the funeral director services.

Chris last season was pretty gruesome with the nose wash!  giggling 

Could it be Chris with all the pigs in a building? This is only a guess.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:44 am

I sure hope they don't show slaughtering one and then having a nice family ham dinner.  :shocked!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:I sure hope they don't show slaughtering one and then having a nice family ham dinner.  :shocked!:

I seriously  spitcoffee spitcoffee 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I sure hope they don't show slaughtering one and then having a nice family ham dinner.  :shocked!:

Gosh that bring up about poor Lanny's HTD remember going to the barn and the horses?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+93
whit90
julychild
thirteen
Maggenzm
Relalou
california90
foodie
pbmax
laurentx
SafronSahara
emusha