SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:06 am

MiniDiva wrote:Nick is a sweet family guy, really loves his sisters.  

Agreed! Love him. He's my favorite!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:09 am

lleyki wrote:
Alanna wrote:She's more excited to see Chris than Nick. No matter he needed to be sent away before the fs laugh out loud

That's why these things are so subjective. While I definitely think Andi seemed overwhelmed when she walked into Nick's family home (who wouldn't be unless you just love being around large groups of people) I thought she looked fine and actually more than fine. I thought Nick seemed more subdued in his affections and it was striking when compared to some of their more recent makeouts in the last few episodes.

But Andi seemed genuinely excited in my opinion going to the different places, the market, the brewery and she looked like she was having a blast during their dorky dancing. She didn't get her "grumpy" face as people called it when speaking to his sister because I think she obviously read that the sister definitely had her doubts about the process/show and that she's clearly very protective of her brother. And I thought her and Nick's goodbye was very sweet.

I don't know, maybe it's because I've never been invested in ANY pairing on this show, never cared really that much who the F1 is because the odds of them lasting are always so slim that I never have a problem acknowledging the Bachelor/ette's interest in multiple people and basically being objective. Like I get thinking Josh is definitely her pick and certainly all spoiler signs point to that but in my opinion, Andi clearly had feelings for Nick and that's been obvious early in the season. And this HTD was no different.

Yes to this.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 am

Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sorry if this was already posted. An interview with CH about HTD's….

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Chris-Harrison-1084045.aspx

Heart Josh? Head Nick?

This episode was really good.  I loved all 4 guys, was heartbroken about Eric.
Still very few SCs going forward. Can't wait to see Nick in a swimsuit.  So excited for that. giggling 

I think Head-Chris and Heart-Josh I finally saw something between Chris an Andi her head is telling her Chris is the whole package but her heart doesn't feel it her heart is with Josh she is in love with Josh.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 am

Just finished watching.

My god, it was gut wrenching. It shouldn't of been shown IMO. I felt like I was intruding on their grief. I know when you sign up for the show, you are expected to lay out your emotions, but this was a step in another direction entirely. So invasive.

As for the dates, I loved them all. Not a bad one amongst them.

Bella was the highlight of the night, what a sweetheart. Marcus family and mother came across as lovely people, contrary to what Marcus said about her last week. Josh the big softie, him tearing up, nearly had me tearing up. I liked how Andi was worried for him, worried that he wasn't getting enough attention from his family. So cute.

I think I have fallen in love with Chris. My favourite HTD of the night. His family were a delight, his mother a gem. I still don't see Andi picking him though. A full season of Chris though, that I can get behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 am

isittrue wrote:
albean99 wrote:I loved Nick's HTD and his family, especially Bella. Too bad we missed Andi meeting his friends. I wonder if they were dancing because Nick tweeted something about them sneaking their way onto the screen.

Chris got more screen time and Andi seemed very happy to see him. She also liked his house. Still not hoping for him to be TB.

Josh talks a mile a minute. It's exhausting. I'm not feeling his family. I'm sure they're nice but not my type. It seems like they're all about Aaron which makes me almost feel sorry for the rest. All the dates are short but we didn't even see Andi leave.

Dana Weiss @Possessionista  ·  20m
What's the over/under that Andi turns out to be Josh's secret half-sister?

laugh out loud

Not quite caught up. Just starting Marcus'. I'm interested in seeing Dallas since I live in the area.

Do you think the reason Chris got more airtime was because they are pushing him to be the next bachelor or to show Andi's connection with him.  

Bachelor.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:17 am

rosesrREd wrote: Looking at the social media, it looks like there is a lot of love for Chris and Marcus.  Ironically, there is also less negativity around Nick, and slightly more around Josh.  The viewing public is all over the map.  They don't know who to love and who to hate.

Finally. Calm down those who are not fans.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:21 am

isittrue wrote:Nick got the last rose.... not a good sign.  What a somber depressing rose ceremony.  

She's punishing him for not saying "I love you."
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 am

Jmo but maybe josh didn't get the beach date because by his and Andi's own admissions they have insane chemistry. Put those two on a beach and Ocean together and there's going to be some hot make out sessions. That would be hard for producers to edit, put them in a basebal setting with kids around them and they probably can edit the date more. I know she likes to make out with Nick too so there probably going to play up there makeout sessions more to make him seem like the F1 if the spoilers are correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:40 am

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/08/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-8-2/
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:30 am

luvlady345 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sorry if this was already posted. An interview with CH about HTD's….

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Chris-Harrison-1084045.aspx

Heart Josh? Head Nick?

This episode was really good.  I loved all 4 guys, was heartbroken about Eric.
Still very few SCs going forward. Can't wait to see Nick in a swimsuit.  So excited for that. giggling 

I think Head-Chris and Heart-Josh I finally saw something between Chris an Andi her head is telling her Chris is the whole package but her heart doesn't feel it her heart is with Josh she is in love with Josh.....
Yes, Luvlady - I do think Chris is head... particularly in light of the previews for the next episode where Andi is talking about the disconnect between head and heart.... before letting Chris go.
As far as heart, I'm going to say Nick is Andi's heart... giggling  but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:40 am

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I have to wonder if Andi was always so over analytical, if it's all edit, or if it's halfway true and maybe a part of that has to do with that cheating ex of 4 years. I have to think it's halfway real and she's really been put through the ringer by him.

70+ pages on episode 8 and counting- Are we not the definition of over analytical? giggling
Dedicated??? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Chris' date was definitely the best. Tptb really are Marquel who??? right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:40 am

Cecilia wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Alanna wrote:She's more excited to see Chris than Nick. No matter he needed to be sent away before the fs laugh out loud

That's why these things are so subjective. While I definitely think Andi seemed overwhelmed when she walked into Nick's family home (who wouldn't be unless you just love being around large groups of people) I thought she looked fine and actually more than fine. I thought Nick seemed more subdued in his affections and it was striking when compared to some of their more recent makeouts in the last few episodes.

But Andi seemed genuinely excited in my opinion going to the different places, the market, the brewery and she looked like she was having a blast during their dorky dancing. She didn't get her "grumpy" face as people called it when speaking to his sister because I think she obviously read that the sister definitely had her doubts about the process/show and that she's clearly very protective of her brother. And I thought her and Nick's goodbye was very sweet.

I don't know, maybe it's because I've never been invested in ANY pairing on this show, never cared really that much who the F1 is because the odds of them lasting are always so slim that I never have a problem acknowledging the Bachelor/ette's interest in multiple people and basically being objective. Like I get thinking Josh is definitely her pick and certainly all spoiler signs point to that but in my opinion, Andi clearly had feelings for Nick and that's been obvious early in the season. And this HTD was no different.

Yes to this.

double YES Smiley we think the same cecilla i just know it.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+93
whit90
julychild
thirteen
Maggenzm
Relalou
california90
foodie
pbmax
laurentx
SafronSahara
emusha