SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by chloep Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Mirzam wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Never heard of it.  What was he arrested for?

RS mentioned it in his blog today. Here's the link he posted:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/bachelor-chris-soules-alcohol-arrests/

Yeah. That's the link.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Hey! They were questioned that on the lie detector test! Have you faulked in public?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Mirzam wrote:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/bachelor-chris-soules-alcohol-arrests/

Thanks for the link, I don't usually go to RS's site. I prefer to not give him money if I can help it.

This is a bunch of nothing to me. I am not a fan of the DUI, but I actually have multiple friends who have been pulled over at around this level once. If he did it again and again I would be more concerned.

Unfortunately for him he lacks a good rack to get out of those speeding tickets. In most states they don't pull over for under 10 MPH over the speed limit unless in a school zone.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:21 pm

JBF wrote:Hey! They were questioned that on the lie detector test! Have you faulked in public?

rotfl rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:27 pm

chloep wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Yeah. That's the link.

Okay, DUI isn't a good thing. But he was less than .1 (.08 is intoxicated) He was 24 and probably recently out of college. Bored and likely been to the bar and drank 2-3 beers.

The alcohol prior to turning 21 is pretty common for college students. Most of us have been guilty of that behavior at some time: most of us have not been caught. It is also somewhat more common for country kids: again, bored and looking for a thrill.
The speeding tickets are also "nothing."

It is mean to bring up convictions for alcohol for someone in their early 20s and call that a "lengthy arrest history." Please....
It also tells me that his parents made him "pay the piper" and didn't just get him out of his tickets, which they easily could have done.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Thanks for the link, I don't usually go to RS's site.  I prefer to not give him money if I can help it.

This is a bunch of nothing to me.  I am not a fan of the DUI, but I actually have multiple friends who have been pulled over at around this level once.  If he did it again and again I would be more concerned.

Unfortunately for him he lacks a good rack to get out of those speeding tickets.  In most states they don't pull over for under 10 MPH over the speed limit unless in a school zone.

I agree. I'll give someone a pass for a DUI once, but if you don't learn from your mistake the first time, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 pm

I dunno.... I am not gonna lie. I definitely don't like these.  no no 13 is a LOT. Even if they are relatively "harmless" charges. "Leaving the scene of an accident" is not exactly great either....

1998:

1]
In 1998, he was found guilty of speeding six to ten miles per hour over the speed limit in a 55mph or under zone, and let off with a fine.

2000:

2]
In 2000, he was found guilty of the same offense and fined again, records show.

2001:

3]
In February, he was found guilty of possession of alcohol under age, stemming from an incident on New Year’s Day. He was let off with a fine.

4]
The next month, records show he was found guilty of failure to maintain control of his vehicle, and fined.

5]
On May 2, he was found guilty of possession of alcohol under age and fined yet again.

6]
And in August, he was found guilty of the same charge, with added charges of driving with an open container of alcohol, running a stop sign, and speeding. He was found guilty of all charges and fined, court records state.

2002:

7]
He was found guilty for fighting and noise on Valentine’s Day 2002.
He was also found guilty of unlawful use of a license. Let off with a $50 fine and community service.

8]
He returned to court the next month for a charge of leaving the scene of an accident. The charge was reduced to defective brakes, but he was found guilty and fined.

9]
That same month, he was also fined for a stop sign or yield sign violation.

2006:

10]
In 2006, he was found guilty of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and fined more than $500. According to the charges, his blood alcohol level was less than 0.1 ,but over Iowa’s legal limit of .08. Court records show that Soules was fined more than $500 and served one year of probation.

2007:

11]
In August 2007, he was found guilty of speeding 6 to 10 mph over the limit in a 55 mph or under zone, and fined.

2009:

12]
In late 2009, he was found guilty and fined yet again for speeding 16 to 20 miles per hour over the speed limit.

2010:

13]
And on November 18, 2010, he was found guilty of a registration violation and fined.

According to Iowa court records, he’s managed to stay out of trouble since.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Oh Yikes.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why CH was talking about getting someone from outside the franchise.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:09 am

Sometimes when people are young, they're stupid. Also, the Soules boy would have been well-known by the local police/sheriff- and they likely had their eyes out for him. I would venture a guess that a few of the guys would have a rap sheet this long with this kind of activity if they lived in as small a community as his.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:15 am

Why not just go with Marquel?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 am

^^ The first 9 incidents were during his college years. Des Moines/Ames is not exactly a small community.  :hidingchair I doubt the cops were out to get him. JMO  :hidingchair 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 am

WTF? No. Do not make this the Bach. That's insane and there is no excuse for this many, regardless of how old he was.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay