SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:28 am

I loved Chris's Mom. I have a feeling it won't be the last time we see her. ;) It stuck out like a sore thumb that andi did NOT talk to Nick's mom. Red flag imo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 am

finally everyone is seeing how great Chris is! and what a wonderful Bachelor he will make

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 am

I definitely got a JP/Ashley vibe from Chris' HTD. The scene of the sisters talking to Andi about Chris going commando on the weekends so reminded me of when whomever brought out that picture of JP on their HTD.

Everything about this date went so well. Andi seemed so excited to see Chris and to be there. She was very open about moving there, and expressed how much she liked it. Given how his HTD went, what could possible go wrong for Andi to send him home before the end of their date next week?

Is sending someone home in the middle of FD's going to become the norm now? Frankly that story line is getting a little old. In the preview for next week Andi says something like "getting behind closed doors and seeing the true person" (paraphrasing) Well if it's Chris she's talking about, supposedly he didn't make it that far, if he's let go before the evening portion. And if Chris is being set up for the next lead, it can't be anything too terrible. I'm curious to see how they're going to play this off since she was gaga over him this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:06 am

They threw us a "curve-ball" with Josh and Andi playing on the baseball diamond to fool (?) viewers (maybe) into thinking he's F1. However the EDIT overall of Chris Siegfried matches Chris Soules closer. Take note that there is a discussion of children between Des and Becky. Now, Ashley and Ilene didn't discuss that but there were other similarities.

Desiree and Chris Full Season Part 6 by Aunties_Love

A few more Easter Eggs...

59.) Episode 8: Chris describes his town as having “a population of 758 and today it has a population of 759 and that is because Andi is going to be here.” Obvious foreshadowing.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 50 -the-bachelorette--w

60.) Pronoun trouble…
Chris: Everything you can basically see here is OURS.
Andi: I like it.

61.) Andi lines of interest:

Chris is the epitome of a man He’s the hottest farmer ever.

Just like looking at this is like being in Italy countryside. (OK… she lied about Italy being her favorite country in the Venice lie-detector test.)

Chris line to toss here: “She asked if she could sit on my lap and I said I would never turn that question down from you. I swear to God.”

You have three sisters. That’s their little brother, like… they want this. They want their brother to be happy. They want this for him. I will be very happy to have them as MY sisters… without a doubt.

62.) When Chris presents her the plane with the “Chris loves Andi”, she comments (choking on her tears): “Seeing that sign just shook me, like, totally melted my heart. I mean… this is a guy proclaiming his love and it was just the sweetest cutest gesture. I mean… without a doubt, the most romantic thing anyone has ever done.” Desiree stated last year’s Chris “melted my heart in a good way” in Madeira. Other F1’s getting that MMH line include Ed in Jillian’s (thanks Guardian Angel) Music played is similar, if not exact, to JP Rosenbaum’s at Ashley’s FRC when he did the “ILY” part.

“No more secret admirer from here on out.”

63.) Andi tells Linda how much she wants children. Response: “Times have changed and I want you to now that if you want to have your career, if you don’t want to have your career… what ever you want… you can do that. It is a great experience on a farm if you’ve got that gumption, it’s a great thing. I’ve got gumption. You’ve got gumption.” (“You’ve got some gumptions…” ) “You are a tough cookie. I can tell by looking at you, you are a tough cookie. Chris can see that in you. If you love somebody, you are going to make it no matter where you live, but you don’t know what is going to make you happy. You just have to know what’s in your heart That’s what you go by.”

“Chris’ mom is amazing. That’s a heart of gold right here and she is able to give me the experience and the advice that nobody else really can.”

64.) Most important line in episode 8 hometown: “I really saw Chris for who he was and saw a life with him”. (Also, “I felt like I was a part of somebody’s family.”)

65.) Says she’s on Cloud 9. (Trista said the same at her FRC when Ryan Sutter proposed. Usually the guys say this instead of the Bachelorette.)

66.) “My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is a man who has been standing in front of me the whole time.”

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 am

Chris' HTD went great.  His Mother is adorable and a very contemporary "farmer's wife".  I do think the producers and Andi like Chris a lot and he is being seen in a favorable light to set him up for the next Bachelor . . . "The Millionaire Famer" theme.

That said, did Andi get how wealthy and successful Chris really is?  I know his sisters pointed out his success.

Also, is Chris father still around--I totally missed any discussion of his father.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:32 am

soccermom333 wrote:I loved Chris's Mom.  I have a feeling it won't be the last time we see her. ;)  It stuck out like a sore thumb that andi did NOT talk to Nick's mom.  Red flag imo.  
Andi mentioned speaking with both Nick's mom and dad and being happy to receive their acceptance and blessing.... but we don't see this.
So the edit is working... since it has you seeing a red flag.
As suggested by someone much smarter than me on another board (Hi Mura!! :WAVEY:), maybe the conversations would be a give-away as to Andi's frontrunner at this point.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:23 am

JBF wrote:They threw us a "curve-ball" with Josh and Andi playing on the baseball diamond to fool (?) viewers (maybe) into thinking he's F1. However the EDIT overall of Chris Siegfried matches Chris Soules closer. Take note that there is a discussion of children between Des and Becky. Now, Ashley and Ilene didn't discuss that but there were other similarities.

Desiree and Chris Full Season Part 6 by Aunties_Love

A few more Easter Eggs...

59.) Episode 8: Chris describes his town as having “a population of 758 and today it has a population of 759 and that is because Andi is going to be here.” Obvious foreshadowing.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 50 -the-bachelorette--w

60.) Pronoun trouble…
Chris: Everything you can basically see here is OURS.
Andi: I like it.

61.) Andi lines of interest:

Chris is the epitome of a man He’s the hottest farmer ever.

Just like looking at this is like being in Italy countryside. (OK… she lied about Italy being her favorite country in the Venice lie-detector test.)

Chris line to toss here: “She asked if she could sit on my lap and I said I would never turn that question down from you. I swear to God.

You have three sisters. That’s their little brother, like… they want this. They want their brother to be happy. They want this for him. I will be very happy to have them as MY sisters… without a doubt.

61.) When Chris presents her the plane with the “Chris loves Andi”, she comments (choking on her tears): “Seeing that sign just shook me, like, totally melted my heart. I mean… this is a guy proclaiming his love and it was just the sweetest cutest gesture. I mean… without a doubt, the most romantic thing anyone has ever done.” Desiree stated last year’s Chris “melted my heart in a good way” in Madeira. Other F1’s getting that MMH line include Ed in Jillian’s (thanks Guardian Angel) Music played is similar, if not exact, to JP Rosenbaum’s at Ashley’s FRC when he did the “ILY” part.

“No more secret admirer from here on out.”

62.) Andi tells Linda how much she wants children. Response: “Times have changed and I want you to now that if you want to have your career, if you don’t want to have your career… what ever you want… you can do that. It is a great experience on a farm if you’ve got that gumption, it’s a great thing. I’ve got gumption. You’ve got gumption.” (“You’ve got some gumptions…” ) “You are a tough cookie. I can tell by looking at you, you are a tough cookie. Chris can see that in you. If you love somebody, you are going to make it no matter where you live, but you don’t know what is going to make you happy. You just have to know what’s in your heart That’s what you go by.”

“Chris’ mom is amazing. That’s a heart of gold right here and she is able to give me the experience and the advice that nobody else really can.”

63.) Most important line in episode 8 hometown: “I really saw Chris for who he was and saw a life with him”. (Also, “I felt like I was a part of somebody’s family.”)

64.) Says she’s on Cloud 9. (Trista said the same at her FRC when Ryan Sutter proposed. Usually the guys say this instead of the Bachelorette.)

65.)My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is a man who has been standing in front of me the whole time.”

If Chris is indeed the f3, I don't understand how you back pedal from all of that? Chris' HTD was, from an edit stand point, outstanding, it left no questions in Andi's mind, she loved it, loved his family, and was all over him like white on rice.. And when you combine that with previous statements she has made, like "Chris always being there to swoop in", after being shown with her time with Josh, it makes no sense to me.

I know most on this board will say this was all to groom Chris for the next lead, but so much was discussed on that date about their future together. So much more in comparison to the other dates. Speaking of other dates, I believe Chris was the only one to get serious kisses, or that were shown. Why now? If Josh is indeed f1, I didn't think his HTD went that well for a f1. Andi wasn't shown looking happy, especially at dinner. What an odd thing for his sister to bring up "you'll probably fight about it" . Granted it ended where she felt better having talked to Arron, but I found the whole date "weird". If I were Andi, or Josh, I would be disappointed that her f1 HTD was portrayed that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:01 am

I just loved Chris' hometown date. What a great man he is.

He went way up in my books after this. What a humble caring man he is.

I loved the clip at the end of his family wearing lipstick. Didnt quite get the whole story on that but it was funny.

Andi sure did get some great guys who really fell for her hard.

He will make a great bachelor if he is not the one.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 am

Andi saying Chris is the epitome of a man is actually not a good sign IMO, Last week, Marcus was the man and puff, he's out this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:18 am

I absolutely loved Chris's hometown date last night. Andi did seem to mesh right in. Last episode in the pottery barn she told him she was not prissy and this episode said she loved the outdoors, grew up hunting with her dad and could picture a life with him. Afterall she is a tough district attorney and there is a possibility to pursue her career from there if she so chooses. His mom's bite about seeing how manly Chris's dad was on his big tractor is exactly the impression Andi got to experience with Chris. His response was so cute when she asked if she could ride on his lap.

It was great seeing his mother who grew up in the city sharing her wisdom and encouraging Andi about moving to the country.There is a pic with Andi's hand on his mothers knee that is shows how well they connected. I for one would love to see Andi choose Chris with the closing shot of them riding into the sunset together in his big tractor with her on his lap! Perfect!!!! But she has already made her choice and if not Chris then they better cast women who would be happy living with him in his house on Green Acers next season not just plastic barbie girls who are into fame.
"Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.
New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling hay.
I just adore a penthouse view.
Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue.
...The chores.
...The stores.
...Fresh air.
...Times Square
You are my wife.
Good bye, city life.
Green Acres we are there."

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 am

Puzzle Pieces That Still Don't Fit Right, BUT...

Trying to figure this out...

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 50 Rankin10

Episode #9 promo

Andi: I’m here in the Dominican Republic / water on rocks, with Chris horseback riding
Andi to Chris: Look at that over there / shot of Chris carrying her
Andi: This is the week of… / with Nick scuba diving
… fantasy suite dates / horseback with Chris again
… and having alone time is crucial / kissing Nick in bikini
Andi: This is pretty incredible
Kids and Josh throwing stuff
Chris: Every day I fall more in love with this person / Nick (yellow shirt) and Andi walking
Nick: I really love being here / more scenes with Nick, dancing
Andi: He sees every part… / Andi kissing Josh
… of me / Andi kissing Chris
Nick voice-over: We just fit / Josh and Andi
Josh to Andi: I do love you
Andi listening to somebody (Josh?): He really could be the one
… but there is that fear that I’m gonna get behind closed doors and he’s gonna be a… / New moon shot
… totally different person. It’s just too good to be true. / Josh and Andi
Josh to Andi: Why? Why do you think that?
Andi: There are three different paths in front of me / Josh
Chris to Andi: Where is your gut right now? / pan on her hands and bracelet?
Andi: I don’t know the answer
Andi: There’s a huge part of me that desperately wants some kind of sign to tell me what to do / light turned off
Nick to Andi: I just kinda, like, glorified the relationship. I have lied to myself.
Andi: I don’t know how I feel.
Andi: There are a lot of fears riding on tonight / Andi before rose ceremony in red
Andi: My head and heart don’t match up / Andi crying
Andi: Every part of me feels like an idiot / Andi crying with earrings
Andi: It just doesn’t math up / mini-van driving off in the dark

61.) When Chris presents her the plane with the “Chris loves Andi”, she comments (choking on her tears): “Seeing that sign just shook me, like, totally melted my heart. I mean… this is a guy proclaiming his love and it was just the sweetest cutest gesture. I mean… without a doubt, the most romantic thing anyone has ever done.” Desiree stated last year’s Chris “melted my heart in a good way” in Madeira. Other F1’s getting that MMH line include Ed in Jillian’s (thanks Guardian Angel) Music played is similar, if not exact, to JP Rosenbaum’s at Ashley’s FRC when he did the “ILY” part.

65.) “My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is the man who has been standing in front of me the whole time.

Harrison: Coming up this season on the Bachelorette / stock shot of Andi

Rapid montage sequence of every date BEFORE hometowns.

Andi: My life is about to change forever.

Everything before hometowns is history to her? Her life changes forever.

Guys with Cody leading: Venice, we're here baby! Venice... woah! / location shots, guys on boat
JJ: This is a once in a lifetime adventure... / group dates (no one guy focused on)
... to throw myself into... / gray wigged JJ and Andi on swing
... finding love / Andi hugging Marcus on building climb
Andi: This is Marseilles, France / Andi and Josh
Brian: This is gorgeous / Andi and Josh on sail boat at dusk

The European tour foreshadowed by Marcus discussing Greece in Meet & Greet, Eric talking international and Tasos with his locket in France routine.

JJ predicts what several guys do this season. Does anybody boomerang this season?

Marcus: Andi is... / Andi and Josh closeup
... smart, intellectual... / Andi and Nick with pigeons
... she's beautiful / Andi and Eric
Dylan: You are perfect / Andi and Chris
Andi speaking (ep #3 pre-RC in dark suit, not Nick’s or Marcus’s): You're making me blush

Chris used "smart", "intellectual", "beautiful" in letters and abc.com bio
Word "beautiful" is spoken over Eric, the deceased one she feels guilt over.
It is followed by "perfect" with Chris.

Josh: She's the girl of my dreams / Andi and Dylan on choo-choo, followed by train shots
multiple voices: Hello Belgium / clock shot, group shots
Andi: I love Brussels / silhouette Andi and Chris
Nick: It's hard to believe... / Andi and Dylan by church courtyard
... there's a city... / boat
... like this in the world. (Andi's "this is awesome")
/ Andi and Nick in Venice
Josh: This is what life's about right here / fancy car, castle shot
Andi: I love this / Andi and Nick from distance in Venice
Cody (shown): And if I could spend every minute with you, I would.
Josh: It's just feels so natural and so great when I'm with her / Andi and Nick
... it's just easy. / Josh dancing with Andi: You make me happy

Josh enjoying the fairytale
Nick enjoying the fairytale

JJ: I can totally see myself / Andi and Marcus dancing
... growing old with her / Andi and Eric in snow
Marcus: I am falling for you / Andi kissing Marcus
Andi: There are things that I felt I never even knew... / Andi kissing Marcus
... were possible / Andi and Chris

JJ's "growing old" with Andi is not any more possible than she will grow old with Eric, BUT Eric's death changes things this season. It speeds up her decision process.

She said Marcus was ahead of her "falling in love" and she could not "catch up" with him.
Yet she "caught up" with Chris on his hometown, spelling Marcus' doom... "the huge momentum with Chris".

Nick shown (as scene dissolves to him): I'm 100% crazy about you
Andi: He sees every part of me / Andi kissing Nick
Brian: I'm falling in love with you / turtle-necked Andi and Josh
Andi: There's that connection that I cannot even deny / Andi and Josh hugging

She still feels strongly for both Nick and Josh and they do her, but...

Nick to Andi: Once you're ready to have something special, like, you are that much more fearful of losing it
Marquel: When you have that feeling of being the only one, it is a problem. / Andrew, followed by Marquel talking
Josh to Andi: I have feelings for you but I don't want anyone else talking to you
JJ: We can all pretend that we're all best friends / Andi hugging Brian in a large group
... but this is not how it is all going to end / Andi and ___ walking through corridor
Nick: She's my girl / Dylan looking up
Nick shown: So I'm not interested in your dates
Cody: I don't like people who think they are better than other people / Tasos
Cody: I don't want to associate with people like you
Nick: I don't give a ****
Cody: If you are going to dish it, you had better take it / Cody
Cody to Nick: For you to sit there and mock me... No no! Don't open your mouth.

Nick and Josh are edited as thinking they are the Only One.

Andi: You want to believe / guys evesdropping, Tasos included
Andi (shown talking to Chris): everybody is here to fall in love, but realistically that is not true. You know that is not true. I know that's not true.
Craig fighting in the kitchen.
Marcus: They're acting like teenagers / swimpool antics and Andi asking "what's going on?"
Marcus to Chris: I don't trust him. That's cemented it.
Marguel: I find it hard to respect you.
Andrew: It doesn't f***ing matter to me, OK?
Marquel talking to humored JJ: I'm gonna kick his ass. I'm gonna test his manhood.
Dylan to Marquel: Promise me you're not going to do anything stupid
Cody (?): **** with me, I'll burn your house down  *bleeps* / Marquel shown twice
Marquel: There's nothing they can do to stop it
Andi: what the...
Andi's lecture: I am exhausted! I am so exhausted... and I am trying so hard...
... and the fact... / Tasos (Chris out of focus)
... that people think this is a joke / Marcus
Andi shown: ... is so offensive to me.
... There's something that’s not right about the way that I feel right now...
Andi continuing her lecture: If you don't feel this is real, the door is right there. This is so real to me. Every single day this is real to me.
... my head is freakin' spinning / boo-hoo time (line from Chris' hometown)
... honestly, inside, I just want to... / JJ looking up as she departs
... leave / Marquel (out of focus Chris)

She talks to Chris on his date being doubtful anybody would fall in love... and much of the drama reinforces it for her... On The Surface.

Chris is Out Of Focus during the "reality" (or is it reality?) of The Show Experience that Andi is suffering from. When with Harrison discussing Eric's death and how upset she was when he left in Connecticut: "There’s a part of me that doesn’t know how to comprehend everything that is happening."

Josh shown: She's hurting right now. She's emotionally spent.
Andi pleading to us: It is so hard (identified as Italy)
JJ mancry
Andi: I was so wrong / JJ (above he says “growing old” over Eric)
... It's a fairytale... / Chris shaking head "no" (identified at 5th rose ceremony)
... for a reason because it doesn't happen. Sorry. / Marquel upset
Andi shown: It doesn't happen
Patrick: It's over with now at this point
Chris looking down
Andi (after fade out): I knew it was too good to be true, I mean really. Let's be honest.

Both Andi and Chris agree that this is NOT a fairytale (see above with Nick & Josh scenes). She is so very sorry to be breaking peoples' hearts. Many of the sob scenes were done in Italy at the time of Chris revealing he's the secret admirer and she knew she had to keep leading people on.

Josh does forgive her... if... if... IF he was heartbroken.

Not so sure if Nick does... if... if... IF he is heartbroken.

Eric: This is the real Andi I am talking to. Do you feel like you have been natural and comfortable the whole time?
Andi: Am I comfortable and natural the whole time? Not a chance. But do I work my ass off and stay up late so that everybody knows that I am here for them? Yeah I do. You have no idea what it takes! You have no idea how exhausted I am! You have no clue how f***ing difficult it is to look in someone’s face and send them home!

When eliminating Cody: "I would rather feel the pain than I did last night, like, a million times over then do what I just did, like, I’d rather it be me than anyone else."

Yet there is more to this peculiar storyline. A huge chunk of something-something is still missing... a huge jigsaw puzzle piece that the editors are withholding for another week.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay