SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by 4health Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:41 pm

sdmom wrote:
4health wrote:I have not been a big Nick fan.  He is not my type but he has grown on me and I do enjoy him with Andi.    I don't mean to sound rude or mean but Nick kind of has a lisps and it makes him seem younger then he is.  I think it is charming some times and not so charming at other times.  
I have come to appreciate Nick's time with Andi.  The parts I like and enjoy watching are the genuine parts of Nick's feelings for Andi like:

1 ~ Nick kissing Andi before their dinner time at SQT after the group date rose, (his hands were under jacket and top, (creepy or genuine) I say genuine
2~ This or That conversation  my favorite was "go big or go home"
3~ When she invites him to go to the fireworks you see him run his hands up her sides (legs to hip) ….but I did see Andi put her hands out to either stop him going any higher or under her lose top or it just seemed that way and we didn't get to see what happen after that, it jumped to the fireworks.  

I see a genuine connection and I like Andi with Nick.   I am fine if Nick does become F1.  But, (I know there is a video thread) in the video I begin to question Nick and have become to believe the guys that Nick saw and studied more of the bachelor seasons.   In the plane video you hear him talking about Jason/Melissa/Molly story/switching.  He knows more then what he shared on the plane conversation.   On Monday's show he only said that he watched Des' season to see what he was getting himself into.   Jason's season was a while ago so if he only saw Des' how would he know about Jason's if he hadn't watch more then he is saying.   So I think there is something up with Nick and question some of the things he is saying and doing.  Which makes me sad because I do like him (took me a while) but I do.

ps I not saying I want him to be F1 but I see how he is F1 as of right now and hometowns things change.  JMO

Nick never mentioned Jason/Melissa/Molly by name. I think it's possible TPTB/his handlers whispered it in his ear, such as "Even if she rejected you, she may change her mind later, it had happened before..."
It's also possible we will never find out the truth about the video.

sd you might be right about a handler….but since 5 of the guys all said that Nick knew a helluva lot about former seasons I am of the opinion that he does. The plane video was just another thing that I think just might back up the 5 guys comments/feelings. that's all…...

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 pm

4health wrote:
sdmom wrote:
4health wrote:I have not been a big Nick fan.  He is not my type but he has grown on me and I do enjoy him with Andi.    I don't mean to sound rude or mean but Nick kind of has a lisps and it makes him seem younger then he is.  I think it is charming some times and not so charming at other times.  
I have come to appreciate Nick's time with Andi.  The parts I like and enjoy watching are the genuine parts of Nick's feelings for Andi like:

1 ~ Nick kissing Andi before their dinner time at SQT after the group date rose, (his hands were under jacket and top, (creepy or genuine) I say genuine
2~ This or That conversation  my favorite was "go big or go home"
3~ When she invites him to go to the fireworks you see him run his hands up her sides (legs to hip) ….but I did see Andi put her hands out to either stop him going any higher or under her lose top or it just seemed that way and we didn't get to see what happen after that, it jumped to the fireworks.  

I see a genuine connection and I like Andi with Nick.   I am fine if Nick does become F1.  But, (I know there is a video thread) in the video I begin to question Nick and have become to believe the guys that Nick saw and studied more of the bachelor seasons.   In the plane video you hear him talking about Jason/Melissa/Molly story/switching.  He knows more then what he shared on the plane conversation.   On Monday's show he only said that he watched Des' season to see what he was getting himself into.   Jason's season was a while ago so if he only saw Des' how would he know about Jason's if he hadn't watch more then he is saying.   So I think there is something up with Nick and question some of the things he is saying and doing.  Which makes me sad because I do like him (took me a while) but I do.

ps I not saying I want him to be F1 but I see how he is F1 as of right now and hometowns things change.  JMO

Nick never mentioned Jason/Melissa/Molly by name. I think it's possible TPTB/his handlers whispered it in his ear, such as "Even if she rejected you, she may change her mind later, it had happened before..."
It's also possible we will never find out the truth about the video.

sd you might be right about a handler….but since 5 of the guys all said that Nick knew a helluva lot about former seasons I am of the opinion that he does.  The plane video was just another thing that I think just might back up the 5 guys comments/feelings.  that's all…...

No problem! Smiley We are just speculating.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 pm

JR, prayers and happy thoughts that everything turns out okay.  We will miss your insight and I wish you the best.

Oh, and new thread y'all so STOP it here!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+77
bleuberry
chloep
emusha
Retiredswimmom
Pattycake92