SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 Empty Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Continue Josh Murray Fan Forum here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Moved last post from Thread #2

cindebugg wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:  this is tonights promo ... My heart just dropped

Don't worry. They will be fine.

Am I the only one who thinks Nick looks like Bob Cratchett when he's sitting on the couch with his BIG BLUE SCARF? giggling 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:57 pm

I hope it's them rehashing what happened last week .
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:04 pm

I can't wait to see their date.  Finally they move past the whole "will he break my heart, can I trust him and will he say I love you" bs.  Smiley

Then again I can see them having a great date but tptb drag this on until at least the fantasy date.  Suspect 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:11 pm

I think him telling  her that he wants her all to himself will be followed by but I know that is not how it works. The way they edit is crazy... and Andi saying Josh isn't there yet  ... I believe is in the beginning of the date...
Just My ramblings  no idea
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 pm

I think they will have great date too  :cutesmile!:  But, as said in synopsis "there is just one thing missing from this perfect date and without it, Andi is doubtful she will be making a trip to meet Josh's..." - i think she will ask him to tell her something more then like....
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 pm

I have watched this preview several times only because of Josh and Andi's odd conversation . When he says he wants her for himself...IMHO , he looks nervous ... like he is going to tell her how he really feels . Andi's "What just happened?"seems like it was spliced in from another conversation. The editors are notorious for that....But who knows anything for sure right now .... ( eye rolls)  :headbanging 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Judiful wrote:Oh no...my device posted twice, and I dont know how to delete the extra one . I apologize ...  stupid 

That's ok it was worth reading twice IMO!  I think you are right and the Josh / Andi interaction is spliced and diced!  The something more she needs from Josh was pretty surely said at the beginning of the date, as you said.  The "what just happened" comment is probably her going back over the previous week and saying it had seemed like he was having a good time on the date and then he was obviously unhappy.  She has already said that she felt he trusted her and then he didn't, etc.  Josh's comment is probably a lead in to his sharing that his feelings are developing and getting stronger.  I don't think the two comments were made in the same part of the conversation.

Those tricky producers know how to create their own drama (as in Josh getting the final rose last week, which was proved to be incorrect).  Andi and Josh are fine and are doing some basic communication stuff that is normal to a couple who are seeing the possibilities of a future and are putting in the ground work to build upon. (All IMO!)

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Relalou wrote:
Judiful wrote:Oh no...my device posted twice, and I dont know how to delete the extra one . I apologize ...  stupid 

That's ok it was worth reading twice IMO!  I think you are right and the Josh / Andi interaction is spliced and diced!  The something more she needs from Josh was pretty surely said at the beginning of the date, as you said.  The "what just happened" comment is probably her going back over the previous week and saying it had seemed like he was having a good time on the date and then he was obviously unhappy.  She has already said that she felt he trusted her and then he didn't, etc.  Josh's comment is probably a lead in to his sharing that his feelings are developing and getting stronger.  I don't think the two comments were made in the same part of the conversation.

Those tricky producers know how to create their own drama (as in Josh getting the final rose last week, which was proved to be incorrect).  Andi and Josh are fine and are doing some basic communication stuff that is normal to a couple who are seeing the possibilities of a future and are putting in the ground work to build upon. (All IMO!)

We need Like buttons  thumbsup 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:52 pm

One thing is for sure, she's not mad about him acting jealous. This is a woman who talks about being taken, grabbed, etc. She loveeees this kind of talk and Josh hasn't been doing enough of it. Time to step it up!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:56 pm

handwave Ok, I'm new (I just created an account to share this thought, laugh out loud)...my name is Erin. Anyway, so I watched that slo-mo preview of the entire season someone posted a while back, and it looks like before Josh says the bit about not wanting Andi to talk to other guys and he wants her for himself, yadda yadda yadda, he says "I have feelings for you." I swear that is what I saw his lips say. (Thanks whoever edited that in slo mo! Was an interesting watch). I think it was about 9:20 or so in that video. I don't know where it was posted, but it was the same video as the 'sensual' Jodi moment (which was fifty shades of HOT! Nailed it!) that someone brought over, either here or the other contestant fan thread for Josh. I don't know if that will be good enough for Andi, and I don't know if that is even what he says there, but I am HOLY MOLY F'IN EXCITED FOR TONIGHT! Bring on the party Smiley Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:03 pm

welcomebanner Erin! Welcome to the fun and madness Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911