SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 am

To all those saying that Josh got thrown under the bus tonight. I have read repeatedly this season that Nick's edit is what it is because he did what he did. They used the material he gave them.

The other two guys who lied were called out and embarrassed by their lies, Marcus was outed as sleeping with over 20 women. Josh lied, I don't care what it is about, I actually think they should have read what because truthfully if it is about Joshua and the handwashing then it would have ended.

BTW, I have a full name and a nickname, I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

Anyway, if it isn't throwing Nick under the bus to use what he gave them, then it shouldn't be throwing Josh under the bus either. Unless we have two different sets of standards for Nick and Josh.

Oh and I thought him riding the rocking horse was so cute. Josh has a great sense of humor. TPTB I wanted more of that and less angry face. I wonder if angry face was to keep up with Andi's RBF?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:22 am

laurentx wrote:I thought Andi's struggle to decide whether to hear Josh's lies were very telling.. If he was not F1 would she even care?

Personally, I would be upset also if I was a guy and asked a question about the number of people I've slept with. That's almost the most personal and private thing you can ask someone. Marcus btw was not at all pleased about that lie being revealed..

I do not think it would have been fair to read the lie detector test from Josh when Nick did not even take it. I think Andi did the right thing.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:To all those saying that Josh got thrown under the bus tonight.  I have read repeatedly this season that Nick's edit is what it is because he did what he did.  They used the material he gave them.

The other two guys who lied were called out and embarrassed by their lies, Marcus was outed as sleeping with over 20 women.  Josh lied, I don't care what it is about, I actually think they should have read what because truthfully if it is about Joshua and the handwashing then it would have ended.

BTW, I have a full name and a nickname, I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie.  So yeah, that is weird to me.  

Anyway, if it isn't throwing Nick under the bus to use what he gave them, then it shouldn't be throwing Josh under the bus either.  Unless we have two different sets of standards for Nick and Josh.

Oh and I thought him riding the rocking horse was so cute.  Josh has a great sense of humor.  TPTB I wanted more of that and less angry face.  I wonder if angry face was to keep up with Andi's RBF?

And, in my opinion, therein lies the rub. CH wasn't about to let it end - his job was just the opposite to keep it going and I think he tried to do just that with his comment about he would want to know given Josh was one of the final 2.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 am

They should have said what the lies were. I guess since Josh said what it was, why not confirm with Chris H?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 am

stuckinsc wrote:To all those saying that Josh got thrown under the bus tonight.  I have read repeatedly this season that Nick's edit is what it is because he did what he did.  They used the material he gave them.

The other two guys who lied were called out and embarrassed by their lies, Marcus was outed as sleeping with over 20 women.  Josh lied, I don't care what it is about, I actually think they should have read what because truthfully if it is about Joshua and the handwashing then it would have ended.

BTW, I have a full name and a nickname, I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie.  So yeah, that is weird to me.  

Anyway, if it isn't throwing Nick under the bus to use what he gave them, then it shouldn't be throwing Josh under the bus either.  Unless we have two different sets of standards for Nick and Josh.

Oh and I thought him riding the rocking horse was so cute.  Josh has a great sense of humor.  TPTB I wanted more of that and less angry face.  I wonder if angry face was to keep up with Andi's RBF?
Well Said  clapping! 
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 am

I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

True that. This was NOT a background check that he failed. It wasn't that his full name slipped his mind. This was a lie detector test.
Why lie about being called Josh vs Joshua? The fact that it showed up as a lie(according to him) means that he was aware of the fact that he was telling a "lie". So, according to Josh he deliberately lied about being called Josh.  Rolling Eyes (And my BS radar is going off)

Things that make you go ummmmnnn.

Not that it really matters, but yeah....

Last edited by chloep on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 am

Nick was thrown under a long time ago, Josh is just riding his little pony trying to catch up!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 am

rosesrREd wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

But wasn't there also an orange pillow on the MTP date?  It seems this is just a part of the resorts color scheme.

It doesn't match anything else we have.

:35 seconds in during the MTP.  It's an orange pillow and then again as they show Hy sitting with a orange pillow behind his back.  Is that not similar?

Go to page 11 in the SC thread. It's the fabric on the sofa that's a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 am

chloep wrote:
I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

True that. This was NOT a background check that he failed. This was a lie detector test.
Why lie about being called Josh vs Joshua? The fact that it showed up as a lie(according to him) means that he was aware of the fact that he was telling a "lie". So it wasn't that he did not think about his correct full name. So, according to Josh he deliberately lied about being called Josh.  Rolling Eyes (And my BS radar is going off)

Things that make you go ummmmnnn.

Not that it really matters, but yeah....

Hey, the witch in me would totally ask Chris Harrison, if that was the case.  giggling
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 am

rosesrREd wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

But wasn't there also an orange pillow on the MTP date?  It seems this is just a part of the resorts color scheme.

It doesn't match anything else we have.

:35 seconds in during the MTP.  It's an orange pillow and then again as they show Hy sitting with a orange pillow behind his back.  Is that not similar?

Here are the two scs you are referring with the orange cushions.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Nick1
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Nick2

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 am

stuckinsc wrote:To all those saying that Josh got thrown under the bus tonight. I have read repeatedly this season that Nick's edit is what it is because he did what he did. They used the material he gave them.

The other two guys who lied were called out and embarrassed by their lies, Marcus was outed as sleeping with over 20 women. Josh lied, I don't care what it is about, I actually think they should have read what because truthfully if it is about Joshua and the handwashing then it would have ended.

BTW, I have a full name and a nickname, I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

Anyway, if it isn't throwing Nick under the bus to use what he gave them, then it shouldn't be throwing Josh under the bus either. Unless we have two different sets of standards for Nick and Josh.

Oh and I thought him riding the rocking horse was so cute. Josh has a great sense of humor. TPTB I wanted more of that and less angry face. I wonder if angry face was to keep up with Andi's RBF?
That rocking horse is producer Elan's pony..he carries it all over and takes pictures of it.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 am

nannymargie wrote:
laurentx wrote:I thought Andi's struggle to decide whether to hear Josh's lies were very telling.. If he was not F1 would she even care?

Personally, I would be upset also if I was a guy and asked a question about the number of people I've slept with. That's almost the most personal and private thing you can ask someone. Marcus btw was not at all pleased about that lie being revealed..

I do not think it would have been fair to read the lie detector test from Josh when Nick did not even take it.  I think Andi did the right thing.

Sorry, don't buy that one. If the others had theirs read to a national audience, so can Josh. It wasn't 'fair' to them she didn't pick them to F2.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+92
citygirl1962
unknown82
whit90
allykat
JBF
nannymargie
laurentx
Laura Walsh
USAGold
StacyNor
eusebeia