SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 pm

vivi2 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Reputation is a funny thing.  He's going to live with that moment as the "between the commas" for his name in the public eye until he can replace it with something else.

"Nick Viall, who spilled the secrets of the FS on live national TV, ..."

Whereas Andi and Josh will get "Andi/Josh, who found love on national TV" as their respective between the commas.

My favourite post of the night!  Also I'm wondering if Sharleen still thinks highly of Nick?

According to her last post for the magazine she was writing for yes, she still likes Nick, but doesn't feel he should have said what he did.  I guess, she really is like most of Nick fans.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm

I am certainly no expert on Christian values since I am not a Christian, but if I recall correctly, nobody is perfect. Josh was reacting to interviewers' questions aimed to get a rise out of him, and calmly defending his fiancee's honor is to be expected of him. He hasn't even come close to reaching the level of vitriol thrown at Nick (and at Andi) by many of the posters on SM (and here?), some of whom are probably Christian.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:05 pm

ironcat wrote:I am certainly no expert on Christian values since I am not a Christian, but if I recall correctly, nobody is perfect.  Josh was reacting to interviewers' questions aimed to get a rise out of him, and calmly defending his fiancee's honor is to be expected of him.  He hasn't even come close to reaching the level of vitriol thrown at Nick (and at Andi) by many of the posters on SM (and here?), some of whom are probably Christian.

Since I am a xtian I will respond to this. So happy u brought this point up since I was discussing this exact point with my friend last nite. Yes a lot of us xtians are hypocrites. However the main tenet of our faith is for our actions to be reflective of our belief. We are not supposed to say or do things that give people reason to question our belief & values. Unfortunately that's what folks are calling out Josh for. However the beauty of our faith also calls for forgiveness & that's my hope that after all is said & done will occur between all parties affected after Monday's debacle.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:25 pm

jlccaz wrote:Reputation is a funny thing.  He's going to live with that moment as the "between the commas" for his name in the public eye until he can replace it with something else.

"Nick Viall, who spilled the secrets of the FS on live national TV, ..."

Whereas Andi and Josh will get "Andi/Josh, who found love on national TV" as their respective between the commas.

The CEO of a company I once worked for had an embroidered pillow on his office sofa that said "Living well is the best revenge". I think I'd find "found love on national TV" as the best example of living well in this case.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 pm

ironcat wrote:I am certainly no expert on Christian values since I am not a Christian, but if I recall correctly, nobody is perfect.  Josh was reacting to interviewers' questions aimed to get a rise out of him, and calmly defending his fiancee's honor is to be expected of him.  He hasn't even come close to reaching the level of vitriol thrown at Nick (and at Andi) by many of the posters on SM (and here?), some of whom are probably Christian.

:yes:  IMO, Josh is handling it much better than others who would be in the same position. And to be honest, he could say a lot worse about Nick and I wouldn't even be mad about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:23 pm

kellkell wrote:

:yes:  IMO, Josh is handling it much better than others who would be in the same position.  And to be honest, he could say a lot worse about Nick and I wouldn't even be mad about it.  
Agreed I think Josh is handling in one of the best ways he can. All three of then just need to staaaahp talking about it and move on it will only get worse if they don't.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Every post that I have seen where Christian values is mentioned .. It is intended towards Josh ONLY .. What I don't see is any mention relating towards Nick .. Who cast the first stone IMHO .. It is a two way street when it comes to citing the need for Christian values .. And putting the blame on one and not the other .. For any reason or excuse .. Is unfair

Josh was defending his fiancée when asked about it on Tuesday. They have moved on. Nick, on the other hand, three days later is still at it. Whatever hurt he started with, IMO, has turned to revenge and humiliation. He needs to stop.

I have heard Josh's comments justified because the interviewer asked him, well Nick continues to be asked about it as well and is responding.  

I have not heard many of Nick's interviews but I have heard Josh decline to answer some of the questions pertaining to "the" issue stating that he considered that to be a private issue. In spite of his being "hot-headed" by many, I have not heard Josh over-react in anything he has said. He has labeled Nick as "classless" in more than one interview and has made it clear that he has no desire to fraternize with him. Mainly though, in my opinion, he has put action to his words when he vowed to protect Andi, stay by her side and offer her unconditional love and in so doing, IMO, he is further showing Andi that he is not too good to be true.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:18 pm

docnash14 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

Josh was defending his fiancée when asked about it on Tuesday. They have moved on. Nick, on the other hand, three days later is still at it. Whatever hurt he started with, IMO, has turned to revenge and humiliation. He needs to stop.

I have heard Josh's comments justified because the interviewer asked him, well Nick continues to be asked about it as well and is responding.  

I have not heard many of Nick's interviews but I have heard Josh decline to answer some of the questions pertaining to "the" issue stating that he considered that to be a private issue.  In spite of his being "hot-headed" by many, I have not heard Josh over-react in anything he has said.  He has labeled Nick as "classless" in more than one interview and has made it clear that he has no desire to fraternize with him.  Mainly though, in my opinion, he has put action to his words when he vowed to protect Andi, stay by her side and offer her unconditional love and in so doing, IMO, he is further showing Andi that he is not too good to be true.

Yes, I have to defend Josh he is staying classy and defending his fiance, as he should.  Smiley

Nick had every right to say what he wanted.... Josh has every right to react the way he wants.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have not heard many of Nick's interviews but I have heard Josh decline to answer some of the questions pertaining to "the" issue stating that he considered that to be a private issue.  In spite of his being "hot-headed" by many, I have not heard Josh over-react in anything he has said.  He has labeled Nick as "classless" in more than one interview and has made it clear that he has no desire to fraternize with him.  Mainly though, in my opinion, he has put action to his words when he vowed to protect Andi, stay by her side and offer her unconditional love and in so doing, IMO, he is further showing Andi that he is not too good to be true.

Yes, I have to defend Josh he is staying classy and defending his fiance, as he should.  Smiley

Nick had every right to say what he wanted.... Josh has every right to react the way he wants.  

Agreed I just hope they can all move on and be happy! I am over the drama at this point and just want to be happy for all parties I do like all three of them!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If I were Nick I would drop it because all he is saying is that she slept with me but she chose someone else.  Which leads some people to think something was lacking in that department. 

Now did she sleep with Josh? We will never know for sure because they will never tell.  But from the pool scenes we can draw our own conclusions.   Hugesmile 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:***snipped***

Agreed I just hope they can all move on and be happy! I am over the drama at this point and just want to be happy for all parties I do like all three of them!

Yep, me too!

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:02 pm

docnash14 wrote:I have not heard many of Nick's interviews but I have heard Josh decline to answer some of the questions pertaining to "the" issue stating that he considered that to be a private issue.  In spite of his being "hot-headed" by many, I have not heard Josh over-react in anything he has said.  He has labeled Nick as "classless" in more than one interview and has made it clear that he has no desire to fraternize with him.  Mainly though, in my opinion, he has put action to his words when he vowed to protect Andi, stay by her side and offer her unconditional love and in so doing, IMO, he is further showing Andi that he is not too good to be true.

Yes to all but especially the bolded. Nick (and likewise any of the cast who signed a contract) may be required to do media appearances but no one can make them answer a question unless they want to. Nick has obliged with answers but only Josh has the right answer. It's personal. Next question?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost