SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smh - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by aviej Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Are you speaking about the favorites re his brother?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

smh - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:28 pm

julychild wrote:What the heck, Josh!!! I was curious about all the goings on and checked his favorites and that's just low. Now, who is being douchy?! I actually thought better of him...#smh

Yeah, it's kinda immature but it's his twitter though no idea

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Yeah, it's petty. And I think part of it boils down to the fact that most of Josh's friends are not in his age bracket - 30. Most of his friends are probably 25, IMO, considering that he went back to college at a time when his contemporaries would have already left. So I think now I understand what Andi was saying on the show about maturity. I think it'll do him well to surround himself not only with 25yr olds but persons his age, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Well damn. Suspect

smh - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Not gonna lie, I laughed at some of the favorites about the ring. He could favorite a lot worse thing IMO. And in truth, she probably should give the ring back.

smh - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 68 87b72b10 smh - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 68 86669110 smh - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:38 pm

julychild wrote:What the heck, Josh!!! I was curious about all the goings on and checked his favorites and that's just low. Now, who is being douchy?! I actually thought better of him...#smh

You mean tweets about the engagement ring?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Not gonna lie, I laughed at some of the favorites about the ring. He could favorite a lot worse thing IMO. And in truth, she probably should give the ring back.
Totally agree on all counts. 
Whenever this kind of thing comes up on Judge Judy, she says the ring has to go back! Don't mess with Judy. :hidingchair

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:41 pm

I agree I don't like it and it seems immature. His brother could have favorited some mean tweets about Andi weeks ago.

This is just Josh going into big brother protective mode. I hope he continues to focus on himself and own happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:41 pm

I'm not denying that the ring should be given back, but the manner approached in getting it back I take issue with. The mature thing to do would be to have a private conversation on the matter, not post on SM with pictures from Toy Story and Lord of the Rings! And so Josh favoriting the post is equally as immature as the person who posted it, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Josh is 30? Yeah, that's a little immature. hmmm

It's not a good look but I'm sure he's isn't thinking people are watching his faves. And yep ring should definitely go back laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

smh - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:44 pm

sdmom wrote:

You mean tweets about the engagement ring?

YES ringGATE giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:44 pm

aviej wrote:I'm not denying that the ring should be given back, but the manner approached in getting it back I take issue with. The mature thing to do would be to have a private conversation on the matter, not post on SM with pictures from Toy Story and Lord of the Rings! And so Josh favoriting the post is equally as immature as the person who posted it, IMO.

Yes, no excuse the ring should go back..... But Josh should let Aaron handle that situation and not rile up the situation..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost