SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Jpcook4 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:39 pm

umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

He didn't tweet anything about it though. If people want to troll his favorites looking for ammo that's there choice. He's just living his life and favoriting things he likes/agrees with.

Please you don't think Josh knows that people are reading his favorites?  

Looking into someone's favorites and them actually tweeting someone are totally different. One you automatically see buy following, the other you have to make an effort to go see. But to answer your answer, yes I think he knows may look but if they don't like what he is favoriting they don't have to. It's his account.

And Andi is out their sub-tweeting Josh to her hundreds of thousands of followers. Neither one is innocent.

What is a sub-tweet? Do you think this is why Josh unfriend her?

What is a sub-tweet? Do you think that is why Josh u friended her?

Last edited by Jpcook4 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled word)
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by eliza3 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm

I stand by my opinion that he is trying to put pressure through SM whether it is through favorites or direct tweets, he is savvy enough to know what he is doing. Since these are public personalities that are involved, no one wants to look bad. Favorites cause others to tweet out their opinions…..vicious circle that gives Josh exactly what he is looking for. As always IMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

He didn't tweet anything about it though. If people want to troll his favorites looking for ammo that's there choice. He's just living his life and favoriting things he likes/agrees with.

Looking into someone's favorites and them actually tweeting someone are totally different. One you automatically see buy following, the other you have to make an effort to go see. But to answer your answer, yes I think he knows may look but if they don't like what he is favoriting they don't have to. It's his account.

And Andi is out their sub-tweeting Josh to her hundreds of thousands of followers. Neither one is innocent.

But this is not about Andi though, which her tweet could really be about anything it's just the reader's interpetation .... It's about Josh being immature imo, I remember during Andi's season people where complaining about certain people favoring tweets but now it's just Josh supporting his brother.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Jpcook4 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Subtweeting is mentioning someone/something in a tweet but not using their handle therefore it isn't immediately known who you are talking about.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Subtweeting is mentioning someone/something in a tweet but not using their handle therefore it isn't immediately known who you are talking about.

Thanks
I think he probably stop following her because he did not want to see all the pix she was posting.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Jpcook4 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:

Thanks
I think he probably stop following her because he did not want to see all the pix she was posting.

He is following her again. I just looked and she's there.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:52 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Thanks

He is following her again.  I just looked and she's there.

Good, at least that's a sign they are friends.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:56 pm

Unfollowing, then following again, sub-tweets. Trying to figure out what is going on based on SM activity is :headbanging

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 am

KB_Mom wrote:Unfollowing, then following again, sub-tweets.  Trying to figure out what is going on based on SM activity is :headbanging
Yep, like a bunch of middle schoolers passing notes in class. Immature.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Unfollowing, then following again, sub-tweets.  Trying to figure out what is going on based on SM activity is :headbanging
Yep, like a bunch of middle schoolers passing notes in class. Immature.

Sadly, so true. :Nod:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:52 am

I think the evidence is clear. AM broke off his engagement when his true love, JM, became available again.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:05 am

eliza3 wrote:I stand by my opinion that he is trying to put pressure through SM whether it is through favorites or direct tweets, he is savvy enough to know what he is doing.   Since these are public personalities that are involved, no one wants to look bad.  Favorites cause others to tweet out their opinions…..vicious circle that gives Josh exactly what he is looking for.   As always IMHO

Yup, agreed. I honestly think that people were giving Josh way too much credit after the breakup. He does have a not-so-nice side to him and I think this showed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost