SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:52 pm

aviej wrote:I wonder why Andi chose to not reply directly to Josh's tweet in his profile? scratch

She's better off not to respond to anything he tweets. This makes her look like the #meangirl that she is. It looks like to me, she thinks he is insinuating its her that's logging into his SM. That's how I initially took it after reading her response. Why would she say she has better things to do? Immature response on her behalf IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Andi's #blessed in that response is clearly a dig at josh IMO. They should just stop subtweeting each other, probably unfollow and forget about this whole engagement mess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:57 pm

**edit
I really don't blame Andi for writing her tweet, she has every right to defend herself from what people think or will think. Even if Josh's tweet was not implying to Andi, many others will asume it was. I just think it was a wrong move from his part.

Last edited by edenpol on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Remember when Josh unfollowed her on twitter and IG? Imagine Andi logged in to his account to follow herself again laugh out loud laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:03 pm

I took the response tweet from Andi as a positive interaction between Josh and Andi. They have a history and a lot of common experiences. She was agreeing that she understands SM challenges and also does not have time for that sort of thing. Perhaps it was a dig, but if it was it was appropriate. She may have been stating that it was certainly not her. That is okay for her to make that clear. So either way I thought it was a good tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Andi's #blessed in that response is clearly a dig at josh IMO. They should just stop subtweeting each other, probably unfollow and forget about this whole engagement mess.

She needs to stop with the #blessed especially when tweeting a dig tweet. She hasn't got a clue what #blessed means. This behaviour is not surprising. In any break up, it's hurt, a sense of loss, wanting to be alone, not sure how to move forward, to angry, mean, irrational. I see it all the time in my line of work.

Josh moved forward IMO very quickly. I don't think he cares one bit about her at this point. He was so ready, so regardless of what she tweets, if she thinks she's throwing digs his way, IMO he's probably shaking his head and happy with his decision.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I took the response tweet from Andi as a positive interaction between Josh and Andi.  They have a history and a lot of common experiences.  She was agreeing that she understands SM challenges and also does not have time for that sort of thing.  Perhaps it was a dig, but if it was it was appropriate.  She may have been stating that it was certainly not her.  That is okay for her to make that clear.  So either way I thought it was a good tweet.  

Thank you!  I totally agree and saw it as a positive interaction too.  It's amazing how we can all come to such different conclusions here.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Welp, looks like he just unfollowed her on twitter again laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:I took the response tweet from Andi as a positive interaction between Josh and Andi.  They have a history and a lot of common experiences.  She was agreeing that she understands SM challenges and also does not have time for that sort of thing.  Perhaps it was a dig, but if it was it was appropriate.  She may have been stating that it was certainly not her.  That is okay for her to make that clear.  So either way I thought it was a good tweet.  

Thank you!  I totally agree and saw it as a positive interaction too.  It's amazing how we can all come to such different conclusions here.

I like the way ya'll think. :yes:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Inquisitr Showbiz has already posted on twitter that Andi, Josh take digs on twitter. Boy are they monitoring there accounts or what?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Welp, looks like he just unfollowed her on twitter again laugh out loud

If that's the case, then it probably was about her. The fact that she didn't reply to his tweet directly also suggests that they're not in speaking terms really. The whole thing makes Andi seem like a bit of a stalker, who Josh is trying to get rid of. :hidingchair JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:36 pm

nannymargie wrote:Inquisitr Showbiz has already posted on twitter that Andi, Josh take digs on twitter.  Boy are they monitoring there accounts or what?

Yes, and Andi should know better.

As per my post upthread. He doesn't care, he's moved on. He's not playing games. By unfollowing her (and this time I grabbed it) he's proving a point.

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 76 Josh10

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost