SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by aviej Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:56 pm

I think that Josh posting something like that was insensitive and shows that he doesn't think before he acts. He should have processed that SM would have fired up with speculation about Andi logging into his account. And Andi, being defensive and wanting to protect herself from what can be perceived as defamatory remarks against her responded. I think by Josh unfollowing her, it's adding fuel to the fire. And it kind of corroborates the theory that he's accusing Andi of logging into his account. Even if he suspects as much, if he's interested in keeping this classy, he should have resisted the urge to post something like that. Similarly, I think Andi should have also stayed away from commenting on the situation. This just doesn't look good.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:04 pm

If someone keeps logging into my account, you better believe I will tweet about it. Emily did it when her account was hacked, everybody does it. Josh did not accuse Andi, Andi brought attention to herself by responding and I actually believe she might have been the one logging onto his sm account by how defensive her response was.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:09 pm

But my question is what does Andi have to benefit by doing that? She can just as easily follow his SM activity without doing that as we do.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:15 pm

^ By logging into his social media accounts, she can see all of his direct messages that he sends back and forth with people, something that she can't do just by following him. As Lex said above, if I wasn't in direct contact with someone anymore, and I knew they were logging into my social media accounts, I would call them out on it too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 pm

aviej wrote:But my question is what does Andi have to benefit by doing that? She can just as easily follow his SM activity without doing that as we do.

Maybe she wants to view his private correspondence? And yes that would make her a stalker, but somehow I don't need to stretch my imagination too far to consider it a possibility. She's insecure and used to always getting her way. This time she didn't. Make of that what you will.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 pm

aviej wrote:But my question is what does Andi have to benefit by doing that? She can just as easily follow his SM activity without doing that as we do.

If she was the one doing it and since he unfollowed her once before, my guess is to have his twitter follow her again to make sure he sees her tweets. I can't think of any other reason. I'm not saying I think she did do it but that would be my guess if it was her. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:18 pm

I don't think that Andi was the one logging into his account. I think you're right aviej when you say that he sometimes doesn't think before he acts. I don't know if he was accusing her or not but I don't know if you saw this.
Andi just favourited this : @babyblue921 @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman some of us didn't take that tweet to be aimed at her. Those who did are the ones starting something.

Josh favourited this : @AndiDorfman Got to stick up for @jmurbulldog on this. Don't think he was accusing Andi. Just saying what has happened.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:20 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I don't think that Andi was the one logging into his account. I think you're right aviej when you say that he sometimes doesn't think before he acts. I don't know if he was accusing her or not but I don't know if you saw this.
Andi just favourited this : @babyblue921 @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman some of us didn't take that tweet to be aimed at her. Those who did are the ones starting something.

Josh favourited this : @AndiDorfman  Got to stick up for @jmurbulldog on this.  Don't think he was accusing Andi.   Just saying what has happened.

That was my tweet she favorited!! Maybe my theory was right after all. It was a harmless tweet and got blown out of proportion, as things do on SM. They both do need to think before they tweet. I hope they atleast text each other to clear the air on this situation.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:21 pm

What was your theory??
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:25 pm

If it wasn't about Andi why unfollow her after tweeting that? They aren't fooling anyone laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:26 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:What was your theory??

That Josh was referring to SM hackers, not Andi, and that she was responding back to basically tell fans it wasn't her and to say she's dealing with the same thing, and is tired of the crazy people out there that don't have a life.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Good for you Laudergirl! It's amazing how as human beings we are quick to assume the worst instead of thinking of the positive first.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost