SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by chinita Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 pm

I'm glad to see Andi responding to Nikki. I guess a lot of people has been asking Nikki how can they be friends. Andi must be very happy with her F1. I wonder if they are planning to have a double date once the show is over. That would be very interesting

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by LMW707 Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:31 pm

chinita wrote:I'm glad to see Andi responding to Nikki.  I guess a lot of people has been asking Nikki how can they be friends.  Andi must be very happy with her F1.  I wonder if they are planning to have a double date once the show is over.  That would be very interesting

That would be quite interesting. It would sure shut a lot of people up. I would be surprised if ABC/bachelor would be happy about it. I think JP respects the friendship more than he dislikes what happened between them. I actually don't think he dislikes her at all. I don't think he was into her as much as it was portrayed. JMO
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Looks like Obie is with him in Minnesota. I actually wondered if it was him sitting next to him in the airport because it looked like a smaller sized man.

Evel Dick is making fun of JP. He sounds like he is funny. Not sure who he is. JP made a comment that he liked Minnesota a lot and Evel said....I have a ring in my pocket but I am not going to use it but I am going to give you a rose.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:24 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:So nice to see Andi's tweets to her today especially this one:

"Sitting next to a 4 year old on the plane... Cute, blonde and funny but her name is not Nikki sad @Nikki_Ferrell"

I think it must be hard for Nikki's family and friends to see the negative stories about her in the tabloids. Even though it's not true, this one in particular makes Nikki look silly for sticking by JP. Makes me sad for her. But she's a tough girl and I beleive if any of it were true she'd walk away. She's confident in what they have. Fingers cross the reunite today!

I agree with your last paragraph.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:26 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Looks like Obie is with him in Minnesota.  I actually wondered if it was him sitting next to him in the airport because it looked like a smaller sized man.

Evel Dick is making fun of JP.  He sounds like he is funny.  Not sure who he is.  JP made a comment that he liked Minnesota a lot and Evel said....I have a ring in my pocket but I am not going to use it but I am going to give you a rose.

Evel Dick was on the show Big Brother several times and still does interviews for them.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Evel Dick lived with JPG and Nikki whilst filming Couples therapy. He is also on the show with his ex gf.

So many ridiculous stories on twitter about JPG and Nikki breaking up. People are so rude and dumb. They obviously don't follow them on twitter because they would see their reports are so inaccurate. Feel bad for them. Especially Nikki. Her twitter feed is full of stories

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm

This article makes sense
http://feeds.people.com/~r/people/headlines/~3/G_Kq0pI0oW0/0,,20834763,00.html

It also had info on the charity event they are taking part in which is from 31 July-3 august in Florida. There are a ton of other reality stars also going including Evel Dick. Check out all the info
http://celebrationtowncenter.com/events/hearts-of-realitysummer-sidewalk-sale-2014-2/

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:49 pm

I believe some people are not actually following them but just post nasty comments just for the sake of posting--I know so becuase one of my co-worker's teenage daughter does that.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Nabsie wrote:This article makes sense
http://feeds.people.com/~r/people/headlines/~3/G_Kq0pI0oW0/0,,20834763,00.html

It also had info on the charity event they are taking part in which is from 31 July-3 august in Florida. There are a ton of other reality stars also going including Evel Dick. Check out all the info
http://celebrationtowncenter.com/events/hearts-of-realitysummer-sidewalk-sale-2014-2/
Thanks for the articles Nabsie!  People's magazine has always been in their side.  There will be so many celebrities at the event.  It looks like a big one.  

Btw, isn't JPG's Bday around beg of Aug.?  I wonder what plans Nikki has in mind.  It's will be his first Bday with her

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:19 pm

The charity event explains the tweet from @evildick about seeing them at the end of the month. Smiley

I trust People.com so I believe everything in that article. The people who tweet mean things and want to see them break up must live miserable lives. Misery loves company! :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:27 pm

I thought Nikki will go to the Justin Timberlake concert in Kansas City on 30 or 31 July but she will probably not be there then. Know she is a big fan.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Still no sighting of Nikki  no idea 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66