SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Nabsie Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:14 am

I don't think anyone is saying they would blame Sean and Catherine if JPG and Nikki break up. Just merely saying how they felt after AFTR.

JPG is also tagged in a pic on Instagram from last night. Seemed to be a Colombian singer performing at a party in Brickell.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 am

I guess only time will tell what's going on with them.

He tweeted about them getting invited to a wedding and going on a double date with friends and referred to KC as his second home 2 days ago.  So it's unlikely they broke it off a day later.

It does look like she posted that quote while she was out with her friends. So who knows what it's about. Still think she should comment and clarify.

OT ... I saw the pic of him out last night. I think it's funny how he carries around that man purse everywhere ... even concerts! I want to know what's in that bag that he never leaves home without it! Smiley

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:37 am

SerenityGirl wrote:I guess only time will tell what's going on with them. ounger generation doesn't live the same as us older ones

He tweeted about them getting invited to a wedding and going on a double date with friends and referred to KC as his second home 2 days ago.  So it's unlikely they broke it off a day later.

It does look like she posted that quote while she was out with her friends. So who knows what it's about. Still think she should comment and clarify.

OT ... I saw the pic of him out last night. I think it's funny how he carries around that man purse everywhere ... even concerts! I want to know what's in that bag that he never leaves home without it! Smiley

Since his job is mostly on a field with players I would think it is what he would need to deal with that. He doesn't have to lug around a bulky briefcase and chance it getting left.

My thought on them is don't borrow trouble until you have to. This younger generation doesn't live like us older ones. They say and quote things that interest them and most of the time doesn't mean anything. I have a 32 year old daughter that does that and she has taught me not to get overly excited when she posts stuff. Sometimes she just likes the quote or saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:27 pm

The picture of Nikki and her friends in the party bus is titled Heading for Houser. Randy Houser is a country artist. He is playing in a country music festival today in Illinois. So it would make sense if they rented a party bus to go. Just a thought.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:37 pm

LMW707 wrote:The picture of Nikki and her friends in the party bus is titled Heading for Houser. Randy Houser is a country artist. He is playing in a country music festival today in Illinois. So it would make sense if they rented a party bus to go. Just a thought.

Or they may have seen him last night- he was the headliner at a lake festival not far from Kansas City. Looks like good times with good friends no idea 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:05 pm

One of the friends posted an Instagram picture of sunset over lake with #Atchinson so I guess that is where she was. She sure loves her country music. I wonder if JP likes it too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
LMW707 wrote:The picture of Nikki and her friends in the party bus is titled Heading for Houser. Randy Houser is a country artist. He is playing in a country music festival today in Illinois. So it would make sense if they rented a party bus to go. Just a thought.

Or they may have seen him last night- he was the headliner at a lake festival not far from Kansas City. Looks like good times with good friends no idea 

That would make more sense. She does enjoy her life. Good times for sure. My partying days are long gone. Thank God!! Not always pretty.... Hugesmile 
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:11 pm

soccerm3m wrote:One of the friends posted an Instagram picture of sunset over lake with #Atchinson so I guess that is where she was.  She sure loves her country music.  I wonder if JP likes it too.  

I think he enjoys all music but he did post an Instagram picture a while back with ear phones on stating "when you're tired of country music".  :P

Last edited by LMW707 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:20 pm

My friend just commented to me that a lot of people are taking Nikki's quote completely different than what she means. Her take is her heart knows that everything they are saying about her and JP is a lie she just needs to remind her head, not the other way around. Which I agree with and it's brilliant. Just a thought. What do you think about that?
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:23 pm

I think Nikki is having fun with all her friends while her single life last  giggling 

Blessed66 I think you misunderstood.  No one was trying to blame  SeanCat for Nikki/JPG's troubles or breakup.  We were just saying how they didn't help them with their answers but just went along with CH

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:34 pm

blessed66 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I am glad he didn't propose.  I hated CH and Sean Cat trying to push him into saying something he did want to.  They accused him of disrespecting Nikki when in my opinion, Nikki said she was okay, so them badgering JPG in the name of Nikki were the ones who were disrespecting Nikki.  I confess, I know longer follow Sean Cat, that AFTR was enough to show me that they weren't who I thought they were.

I still love Nikki and I love the JPG I see through Nikki.  I have also wondered if Nikki didn't have her plans with family, etc already set up and with her taking time off for Couples Therapy it severely restricted the time she had to fly and meet him places?

This is exactly how I feel. I felt JPG and Nikki's ending was the most realistic. You could tell they loved each other, but were going about it in their own way. I felt CH and SeanCat were a bit sanctimonious in their judgement, IMO. He has a daughter to consider. Everyone seemed to have forgotten that. One of his latest tweets had a #love when talking about Nikki. I'll wait and see if they confirm a split.

Wow!! I just do not understand why everyone blames the Lowes for their troubles.  If it happens that Nikki and JPa breaks up, it has nothing to do with Sean and Catherine.   Relationships are hard and requires a lot of work and at times you just have to adjust your priorities if you want it to work.  SeanCat did not judge JPa and Nikki at all but they just answered questions that they were asked.  I am sure everyone is entitled to their opinion and that was their opinion which some of us respects very much.

We are free to disagree. JPG and Nikki working out has nothing to do with Sean or Cat. It only has to do with JPG and Nikki. You saw Sean Cat as answering questions, I saw it as judgemental. Both are our own opinions and we are both welcome to them. As a Nikki fan, I found Cat's words specifically to Nikki not very nice. Who cares if Cat would or would not have been happy without an ILY. That night was about Nikki not Cat, I try not to make others meet my standards as I don't always want to have to meet theirs.

I will also point out, that I stay out of the SeanCat fan threads now. It is your happy place, so I respect that!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 pm

chinita wrote:I think Nikki  is having fun with all her friends while her single life last  giggling 

Blessed66 I think you misunderstood.  No one was trying to blame  SeanCat for Nikki/JPG's troubles or breakup.  We were just saying how they didn't help them with their answers but just went along with CH

Sean and Catherine shared their opinions as they were asked. Sean even said repeatedly that he and JuanPa are different people so they go about things in a different manner. It's funny that people forget JuanPa took thinly veiled gabs at Sean that night and he didn't snap back but shared his opinion on what he went through.

Anyway, I wish you fans luck with dealing with the rumors. I've been there with past couples I liked and it ain't fun at all.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 33 87b72b10 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 33 86669110 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66