SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 72 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 pm

GA thanks for the reminder, i'm guilty of the omission of using quotes haha.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 72 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Nabsie wrote:People mag article on them. Obviously spoke to them at the people party on Thursday night
http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-bachelor-doing-great-split-rumors

The Bachelor's Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell: 'We're Doing Great!'

KWAKU ALSTON FOR PEOPLE
BY STEVE HELLING @stevehelling 08/03/2014 08:20AM

The rumors started last month.

Social media and tabloid press breathlessly reported that The Bachelor's Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell had split after he flirted with another girl.

Here's the problem: It wasn't true. "We're doing great," Ferrell, 27, tells PEOPLE. "We are very happy together."

Galavis, 32, tells PEOPLE that he's taking the rumors in stride. "People are going to say what they want to say," he says. "I can't pay attention to that. I don't like to read what people write, because they don't know what our relationship is all about."

Adds Missouri native Ferrell: "He does a better job of ignoring it than I do. I read what people say, and it does hurt my feelings. I'm only human. But really, we are happy and doing well."

The couple – who ended up together (but not engaged) on Season 18 of the reality dating show earlier this year – spent the weekend in Celebration, Florida, to participate in Hearts of Reality. The event, sponsored by Lexin Capital raises money for Give Kids the World, an organization that grants wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses.

It's work that resonates with both of them. "I work with these types of children every day, so it's near and dear to my heart," says Ferrell, a pediatric nurse. "I'm very fortunate to be in the position that I'm in, and I don't take it for granted. I want to do anything I can do to help."

"As a father, I know how important this charity is," says Galavis, who has a daughter, Camila, 5. "I'm really happy to help, and it's the right thing to do. This is what's important. This is what matters. Not everything else."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 19m
This weekend was life changing. So grateful for the chance to help out @GKTWVillage. The kids' smiles were priceless #HeartsOfReality
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Thank you for all the great photos and for the People article. Yes it is nice to read a positive article about them. The photos help tell real story.... They are happy together and in love. You can't fake it and the photos show it, in my opinion anyways.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Scotty 2 Hotty ‏@TheScotty2Hotty 52m
With @JuanPaGalavis from The Bachelor at last nights Hearts of Reality event for @GKTWVillage pic.twitter.com/DwWmJwlwLV

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 72 BuItgSCIcAAlEdJ
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:01 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Thank you for all the great photos and for the People article.  Yes it is nice to read a positive article about them.  The photos help tell real story.... They are happy together and in love.  You can't fake it and the photos show it, in my opinion anyways.

:yes: I agree with you Soccerm3m.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Rebecca Williams
The two of you together are so cute! I loved getting to talk with yall today! Best of wishes to the both of you!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 72 10593332_828581633827826_917207644_n

captelizabethElizabeth
Apparently this guy is famous. #juanpablo #hot #alohabitch

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 72 10561132_520972738004573_810597115_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Nabsie wrote:Apologies-that was my first time posting pics. Will remember the structure for future posts. Thanks for correcting them Isabel.

No problem at all Nabsie. We are starting to encourage everyone to learn how to post properly.

Thank you for posting the links, they are great pics!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Isabel123 wrote:GA thanks for the reminder, i'm guilty of the omission of using quotes haha.

No problem Isabel. It's hasn't been enforced so it's easy to just do it the quickest way. I can understand totally.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Ryan Allen Carrillo ‏@RyanACarrillo 5m
Ummm Hello @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell #TheBachelor #realityrelapse #realitytv @heartsofreality #gktw @bitesizetv pic.twitter.com/uqe7wQclLM

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 72 BuJIsxJCYAAr62z

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 2h
We LOVE ya!!! RT @EvelDick: Great catching up with Kwesha BB10, Judd Survivor. Always love seeing @Nikki_Ferrell & @JuanPaGalavis
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Love Nikki's dress and she's gorgeous. Anyone noticed that the flowers Nikki put in her braid are the same flowers use in JPG's garland?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell  ·  1h
Thank you @peoplemag for always getting it right! http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-bachelor-doing-great-split-rumors …

People Mag articles are mostly accurate or based with facts and this could be the reason why Nikki and JPG are open and willing to be interviewed by this media outlet.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66